It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien army

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Alien army

www.thesun.co.uk

A SHAKEN soldier told last night how he saw THIRTEEN UFOs spinning in the skies above his military barracks.

Corporal Mark Proctor was among three squaddies who spotted the objects while out on night patrol.

He filmed them on his mobile phone and reported the close encounter to Army top brass.

Mystery ... UFO seen on soldier Mark Proctor's video

Mystery ... UFO seen on soldier Mark Proctor's video

Ministry of Defence experts were studying his report and video yesterday — after ordering Mark and his pals NOT to say anything else about the incident.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Here comes disclosure

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Here comes disclosure

Here comes definitions

Alien: a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.
Army: a very large number or group of something; a great multitude.
UFO: any apparently flying object that cannot be identified.

13 is not a very large number, unexplained lights do not equal alien, and, as far as I'm concerned, The Sun is continually falling in credibility.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Here comes the clarifications

While 13 is not a large number, if each craft was the alien equivalent of an aircraft carrier, I think we could consider that a large army.

Although I do agree that unexplained lights /= aliens and The Sun's reputation is a wreck.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
the sun are taking it more seriously than the BBC!!

Check their video,all with the x-files music and little pisstakes.

Anyone with these lights on film,get them in to the sun.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Okay, lets not O.T.T the story.

This is not an Alien army because no one knows what an Alien army is. If th UFOs were a serious threat then the army would of have the crafts shot down.

Maybe this is why America wants a missile defense shield in Europe.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
This is not an Alien army because no one knows what an Alien army is. If th UFOs were a serious threat then the army would of have the crafts shot down.

Is this tongue and cheek? do you really think its possible to shoot down an AC?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Well, if you believe and have documented recent conspiracy theories surrounding UFOs then you would of heard reports of the US have the technology to shoot one down. Apparently; the US has shot numerous crafts down

(not suggesting I believe it, but just adding a theory to the subject)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Like Novus said, we cant just jump to conclusions. They were described as UFO and they are: Unidentified Flying Objects.

That kinda means nothing. It doesnt say Alien to anyone. lol

-fm

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Is this tongue and cheek? do you really think its possible to shoot down an AC?

Right...it is so funny. A lot of people still think of war in terms of all these little guys in uniforms put into trucks (ufo's) and traveling off to enemy lines to smash and get smashed. That is a 19-century idea. I know it looks that way in Iraq, but that is for other reasons (control).
The thought that socalled Et's would do that is so incredibly funny.

If any supposed Et would try to hurt an army base there would be lots of methods we do'not reckon with. No wait, what we will do is ...we will fly over the base in strange illuminating ships filled with Et's in green suits and parachute them down....f*k they saw us coming!...do not jump..we will try next time when they are all asleep.
Report: They saw us and are all scared now, sergeant!
Well done private!

btw They are winning the "war", they are already inside our heads.
[edit on 25-6-2008 by Pjotr]

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
What Corporal Mark Proctor saw has also been reported on in The Telegraph which is regarded by some as a more respectable source than The Sun, if that is any comfort to those who call the Sun out.

disclosure by the end of the year, i say.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Floh
What Corporal Mark Proctor saw has also been reported on in The Telegraph which is regarded by some as a more respectable source than The Sun, if that is any comfort to those who call the Sun out.

disclosure by the end of the year, i say.

Damn straight, I am not being funny but The Sun newspaper is an easy read, its for the majority who like to browse with no effort, that said what better way to spread the word to the masses. Think about it I am with you about the disclosure
theres so much happening at the moment its hard to keep up.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Daily Telegraph - UFO above barracks

Here is the link to the Daily Telegraph, a MUCH better read.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I have heard about the 'ray gun' off the coast of Florida, but we are talking about beings that have capabilities far more advanced than ourselves is impossible to fathom, due to the fact that we are still trying to figure ourselves out.

The thought that we 'humans' can accurately shoot down an immensely vast superior intelligent controlled craft is a bit like saying we can win the Iraqi war with our trusty pea shooters.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Here comes disclosure

Why do some people think that every sighting of something strange is the beginning of "disclosure?" We should have had disclosure a hundred times over by now, if that was the case.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I find it quite surprising that so many UFO stories have been printed in the papers recently. What better way to get the population of Britain accustomed to the idea of UFOs and Aliens than writing stories in the most read newspaper in Britain. Either disclosure is around the corner or the government is up to something... Something similar to Project Blue Beam perhaps?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Here comes disclosure

Why do some people think that every sighting of something strange is the beginning of "disclosure?" We should have had disclosure a hundred times over by now, if that was the case.

The reason I think that disclosure is coming is because I along with others are waking up to what life is about, to many coincedences lately for my liking. First they will find ice on mars, next a microscopic organism then........

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

The reason I think that disclosure is coming is because I along with others are waking up to what life is about, to many coincedences lately for my liking. First they will find ice on mars, next a microscopic organism then...

And then nothing.

People have been waiting for disclosure for over 50 years now. Its always just around the corner. There are always too many coincidences. People are always finally starting to wake up.

And nothing ever comes of it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Just to throw something out there:

I find myself wondering why Rupert Murdoch's "news" publication has been printing so many of these story's since the news came out about the MoD documents about UFO's being released.

Of course, given the nature of the paper, it might just be sensationalism, BUT I think the Sun has about 3 million "readers" and the good Mr Murdoch had dinner with Brown and Bush a couple of weeks ago and is a prime mover in the higher, more rarified circles of power.

Add these things together and there MAY be a case for saying that the populace are being prepared for something.

Now having said that, I'd be gratefull if members from other countries have noticed the same trend amongst other Murdoch media sources - particularly those of the same calibre as The Sun.
If that was the case, I'd say we MIGHT be on to something.

The again, it might just be another series of stories for the silly season - like last year when the Sun kept saying there was a great white off the coast of cornwall, when it was just a basking shark.

Personally, as far as this publication goes, I'm inclined to believe the latter, BUT I'm not dismissing the possibility that the stories are real or there is a conspiracy, out of hand.

[edit on 25/6/2008 by budski]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Okay, lets not O.T.T the story.

Maybe this is why America wants a missile defense shield in Europe.

Don't be silly, i believe if they can reach our planet by traversing the vast distances of space and time, they must have some pretty powerful weaponry that can wipe our planet out 1million times over.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join