It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The inmates of a Brazilian prison used pigeons to deliver drugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

news.russiannewsroom.com...

news.russiannewsroom.com

The inmates of a Brazilian prison used pigeons to deliver drugs and mobile phone parts to their cells, national TV reported on Tuesday.

The deliveries came to light after authorities at the prison, located some 444 km (275 miles) from Sao Paulo, noticed a growth in drugs and mobile phones seized from prisoners.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk
news.sbs.com.au

[edit on 25-6-2008 by deadline527]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I must say... quite an innovative way to continue transportation of products in such a facility. I wonder how many other people use this method, not only in Brazil, but in other countries for the same reason.

How do you stop a bird carrying drugs? As a bird, it must be tough doing fifteen to life when you get caught

news.russiannewsroom.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I find this to be such an impressive example of creativity that I am sorely tempted to see if there happen to be any Brazillian ex-felons running for political office in my neck of the woods.

If I were a Brazillian executive I would start hiring ONLY former inmates with this kind of ingenuity.

[edit on 6/25/08 by Hefficide]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Seriously. If they put that much thought towards an agenda as they do smuggling drugs... they could cure everything from sustained fusion.. to the perfect beer.

Let the aptitude tests begin!

new topics

top topics

join