It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

I'm new here. Well, not new to the site, but new as an actual member. Was a lurker before. Did this site also go through a cosmetic change? The last time I was here last year it seemed to look different.

Anyway, I'd like to share some of my funky UFO related dreams. Not in any specific order. If this is posted in the wrong section please move it. I didn't know where else to put it.

Before I continue with the dreams, please note that I have never seen a UFO during waking hours, never experienced anything weird, no missing time, no abductions (that I know of), and an all around "normal" life. What is normal anyway?

These types of dreams only occur a few times per year and not with any sort of regularity. And each one is different.

I digress... anyway here goes.

The latest dream was last night.

Was outdoors with many people, perhaps thousands. It was night time and dark, with only a few lights around. I have no idea what we were all doing there, but I had the feeling I was surrounded with friends and/or family.

Looking up into the night sky, there were several UFO ships flying low altitude. I remember the color red for some reason. Millions upon millions of circular shaped objects were "fired" out of these ships in streams, appearing much like water coming out of a garden hose.

I watched these objects hit others, and when contact was made, their bodies literally disappeared after what looked like an electromagnetic or plasma pulse.

I was next, I saw it come right for me. When the object hit me, I felt no pain. Felt nothing really, and just blacked out. When I became awake again, things got really interesting. I didn't feel "dead" as I expected to be. But then again what does dead feel like? *shrugs*

I looked at my body.. HEY this isn't my body! But I'm me... I'm here... where is here anyway? Who are those.... people? They look like humans, but not really. (Everyone kinda sorta looked like Otto from DS9, but no shape-shifting was going on.)

There was some sort of announcement made on speakers. We were to all go somewhere. I didn't know what was going on but was not afraid, so I decided to go along with all the others and see what would happen.

On the way to wherever it was we were going, and also inside the building we went into, I began to chit chat with others around me. I couldn't tell male from female and everyone really looked almost alike. The only way I could tell others apart was by their personalities and things said. I began to see a few "familiar faces," and no matter what kind of bodies everyone had, there was something of the friend or family member "in there." I asked a few and they confirmed it. No more time for chatting.

We were ushered into rooms and given some sort of a uniform. Then we were told to advance to another area where we would receive our job assignments.

*dream end*

I woke up saying to myself, WTF was all that about? Kinda freaky but cool, like watching a sci-fi movie.

*shrugs* No idea why I dreamed that.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Dream #2

It's summer time. I'm in a diner of some sort, looking out at the night sky through huge glass windows. Blinds are on the windows also but drawn up all the way.

I see something faint in the sky and think it's just a satellite or plane up there. But it gets bigger and bigger, and suddenly there are two!

They are space ships of some sort, looking very similar to the space shuttle we are all familiar with.

A purple-blue portal/worm hole thing opens up in the sky. One shuttle-type ship goes in, then the second one.

Blackness returns.

Portal comes back, 1 shuttle-style ship exits, then goes back in again. Did not see those ships again the rest of the dream.

Next, hundreds if not thousands, "blobs" appear in the night sky and move as a fleet, like a school of fish. Very similar to what was recorded in Mexico during daylight hours.

I felt smug at this point, shouted at all the other people in the cafe to look. I said, "LOOK!! I told you so!"

*dream ends*

Dream #3

In a mini van with my immediate family. Mom, dad, brothers, and a friend. Driving along as normal, having a completely normal day.

Pass by a field, and I see a cross between a box from 18-wheeler trailer that's solid black settle into the field. Doors open and a couple of dozen woman in black outfits carrying weapons exit the black box.

I then feel a sense of panic and tell my dad to step on the gas, that we have to get out of there. He does, and we're driving like mad through the city.

Next thing I know, HUNDREDS of these black boxes are descending and landing. And each one is full of females wearing black and carrying weapons. They looked human and reminded me of the stories of warrior Amazon women, only these were modern.

They were pulling over vehicles and fighting with people. It was a total madhouse. I didn't really know what was going on but I knew we had to get out of there. And although the women looked "normal," nothing about what I was seeing felt normal.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Oddly enough I was just talking about UFO dreams with someone earlier. The dream dictionary we referenced says it represents a desire to find your spiritual side. Who knows though, those things seem off to me most of the time. I've had plenty of dreams of UFOs some good, some bad.. well mostly bad. They definitely always stick with me for a while.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Wow, first of all I love your beautiful avatar.
As for dreaming of the craft in the sky, you are in the company of so many others.
Yours however has a different theme, it really reminds me of a story told to me recently about a spontaneous OBE by a person I consider credible and not the type to be driven by flights of fancy.
Anyway what they saw during this experience (more than once as time went on) was in short a view of the Dark side of the moon, where people were taken to become 'workers'.
These workers were actually more like prisoners told to work or die, oppressed and lacking any real life force other than to slowly do what they were told.
My suggestion to you is to take this seriously if you pray, pray or better yet meditate daily to connect with your inner self, your real intelligence, your center.
Create a trust with your obvious awareness and trust your instinct always and completely.
I have also had these types of dreams and know that when the culling begins, to go about my life and keep my self as far away from it as possible.
In my dreams (all my life) same as yours with a picket fence, all the neighbors and surrounded by my family, we are looking out at the scene with amazement.
It cuts to me walking to work and just ignoring 'them'. This ensures my safety and after the culling, I am not taken away.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Dream #4

At mom/dad's house. Or part of it was there anyway, and other stuff was there also that don't belong to the real place in real life. Like a huge rock formation in the front lawn and wood decking.

It was day time, the air outside had an electrical feel to it. The feeling of impending doom, something bad about to happen. Something draws my attention to the sky.

Multiple rocks, hundreds of them, about the size of two regular bowling balls together, were about to fall onto the ground. Time seemed to be really slow then and I was able to see the rocks before they landed. It was if (analogy here) someone had stacked the rocks into a sort of sky-borne square rack and set them loose. Because all the rocks together were in a shape of a square or rectangle.

I ran as fast as I could to warn the others to take cover!! I wasn't fast enough. I saw the rocks hit the ground and the ground swelled and moved like water does when rocks are tossed into a pond.

Thinking the worst was over, I looked to the sky again and more were coming! This time multiple square and rectangular shaped racks of rocks were falling to the ground. Wave after wave they were coming. I could see multiple layers way up in the sky.

I ran to the front and knew the only place I could take real shelter would be underneath the huge rock formation in front of the house. I wedged myself as far under there as I could. I endured wave after wave of rocks falling, not knowing if anyone else was going to survive this.

After a while, there was silence, except for one sound. It sounded like a single engine plane. (And in my dream it was a single engine WWII style plane.) I watched it fly over my house and eventually land in the driveway. There were two seats.

The "man" in the front seat climbed out. He was HUGE and was wearing a bearskin coat. I attempted to huddle deeper into the rocks so he wouldn't see me. But he found me anyway. His huge hand moved towards me and managed to grab my left hand. I struggled to prevent him from getting me, but it was no use because he was much stronger.

Next thing I knew, he produced some sort of injection item, and injected something into my left hand which made me black out and I immediately woke up from the dream.

Dream #5

Night time.

I was near a short, rectangular building. There was a battle raging. Shots fired from every angle. They looked like laser or energy beam weapons of some kind. The color was like an electric blue going to white, with a hint of deep purple.

Someone (a male) runs towards me and says LOOK OUT! I turn around there are little creatures, no more than 2 feet tall, with green skin, holding weapons and seemed to want to come after me. I looked down at my hands and I was also holding a type of weapon.

Not knowing my mysterious male savior, I felt I should trust him. Off we went. We ran and ran and ran. We went into a space ship (I guess that's what it was) and we took off. I saw the land disappear underneath us as we rose higher and higher into the sky.

Battle raged below. I wondered, "Who are those people, why are they fighting? And what were those little creatures that held weapons and wanted to attack me?"

My thoughts suddenly turned once we left the atmosphere of the planet. We picked up speed, or at least that's what it felt like. We zoomed and zoomed through space and everything passed so quickly.

One galaxy, then another.

Finally we came to a stop.

In front of us was the most beautiful sight ever. It was a purple-hued galaxy, and on either side of it were two lovely planets. One was blue, almost like Neptune, only it had rings. The other planet was purple. The blue planet was much larger than the purple one. And the purple galaxy made a lovely backdrop behind the planets.

I suddenly feel very small, but stood in awe.

*dream ends*

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ceara
Hi everyone.

I'm new here. Well, not new to the site, but new as an actual member. Was a lurker before. Did this site also go through a cosmetic change? The last time I was here last year it seemed to look different.

Anyway, I'd like to share some of my funky UFO related dreams. Not in any specific order. If this is posted in the wrong section please move it. I didn't know where else to put it.

Before I continue with the dreams, please note that I have never seen a UFO during waking hours, never experienced anything weird, no missing time, no abductions (that I know of), and an all around "normal" life. What is normal anyway?

These types of dreams only occur a few times per year and not with any sort of regularity. And each one is different.

I digress... anyway here goes.

The latest dream was last night.

Was outdoors with many people, perhaps thousands. It was night time and dark, with only a few lights around. I have no idea what we were all doing there, but I had the feeling I was surrounded with friends and/or family.

Looking up into the night sky, there were several UFO ships flying low altitude. I remember the color red for some reason. Millions upon millions of circular shaped objects were "fired" out of these ships in streams, appearing much like water coming out of a garden hose.

I watched these objects hit others, and when contact was made, their bodies literally disappeared after what looked like an electromagnetic or plasma pulse.

I was next, I saw it come right for me. When the object hit me, I felt no pain. Felt nothing really, and just blacked out. When I became awake again, things got really interesting. I didn't feel "dead" as I expected to be. But then again what does dead feel like? *shrugs*

I looked at my body.. HEY this isn't my body! But I'm me... I'm here... where is here anyway? Who are those.... people? They look like humans, but not really. (Everyone kinda sorta looked like Otto from DS9, but no shape-shifting was going on.)

There was some sort of announcement made on speakers. We were to all go somewhere. I didn't know what was going on but was not afraid, so I decided to go along with all the others and see what would happen.

On the way to wherever it was we were going, and also inside the building we went into, I began to chit chat with others around me. I couldn't tell male from female and everyone really looked almost alike. The only way I could tell others apart was by their personalities and things said. I began to see a few "familiar faces," and no matter what kind of bodies everyone had, there was something of the friend or family member "in there." I asked a few and they confirmed it. No more time for chatting.

We were ushered into rooms and given some sort of a uniform. Then we were told to advance to another area where we would receive our job assignments.

*dream end*

I woke up saying to myself, WTF was all that about? Kinda freaky but cool, like watching a sci-fi movie.

*shrugs* No idea why I dreamed that.

I want you to listen to this interview,,,your dream sounds like what some people will become like. They will keep their personality but have different bodies. But the loved ones and friends will be able to distinguish the person from others.

helloearth.info...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

antar

I'm OK, but thanks for recommending that stuff to me. I went through a "connection" phase a couple of years back and it's never left.

Majority of my dreams, I watch them and participate in them logically and part of me seems to know it's only a dream. I try to become lucid, but it's really really hard. The rest of the time it's like watching a movie and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Thanks ATSGUY, I'll be sure to listen to that in a bit.

I have another "identity removal" dream that I could post. Not really Alien/UFO related, but still funky.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Dream #6

Again, at my parents' house. (I can only assume this represents "home" in a loose sort of way.)

And again, it's night time. I'm in my room and see strange lights in the sky.

I see a slender, saucer-type craft land on the street in front of the house.

I freak out and run downstairs. Oddly enough, there's a basement in this dream house that doesn't exist in the real house. I hide out there.

Silence....

I hear footsteps in the surrounding silence. Normally I'm not frightened in my dreams, but this time I was.

Too terrified to look, I sense something is moving closer and closer.

Can't take it.

*poof* Dream ends.

Dream #7

I'm in the band hall at the high school. (Yes I was a band geek and a flag twirler hehe.) I'm with my teacher. I was always attracted to him, but this time I wanted to tell him.

Somehow we end up in a tunnel underground. We are intimate and fooling around. It was hot. hehe

Then I begin to hear commotion on the surface. We climb up to see what's going on and I see people being forced into lines like cattle, by human-shaped creatures all in black uniforms and helmets. Their faces could not be seen.

All the people were walking along in these lines like zombies. No one had emotion, they were all seemingly sleepwalking, as if in some sort of a trance.

I'm standing in line with these people because I'm forced to. I don't like it but deal with it. I begin to realize that the other people aren't "all there."

I shout at them, scream at them. I say WAKE UP WAKE UP, can't you see what's going on here??

We are ushered into the building at last. After we turn a few corners, we end up in a room that really looks similar to a swimming pool. The people just walked in there and calmly walked the ramp into the liquid. They walked all the way across and out the other side, only they no longer had any skin whatsoever.

Well obviously yelling at these people does no good, and I'm sure as heck not going to have any part of that skin-removing pool! So I take off out of the line and run as fast as I can.

I end up on train tracks and there's a train coming. People on one of the cargo cars open the door and scream for me to get in. I am able to get inside and one of them drapes a bear skin over me. I crouch down and they close the door. Bullet holes penetrated the walls and light is coming through the holes.

top topics

join