It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This A UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm not real sure what I saw, I was able to get a little video of it.

www.youtube.com...

if any one can tell me what the hell this is would be great.... Think I'm still saying NO F'N WAY... That Can't Be Real...

Thank You For your Input on this...

EvilMidget

[edit on 25-6-2008 by evilmidget]

[edit on 25-6-2008 by evilmidget]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You took that video? How did the object enter/exit the area and why didnt you capture that on video

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This is a joke right? I mean you're trying to be offensive on purpose by parading your crotch grabbing storm trooper and saying words like "midget" right? You should choose your words more wisley because some members of ATS may be seriously offended by your lack of respect.

If you want people to take your video seriously try to provide them with as much detailed info as you can. "I think I seen a UFO" does'nt really say much about your story.

You have a video to back up your story. I will give you that ,but what is your story? You should share some info about how and where you filmed this "UFO" and then maybe you will get an answer to "what you seen".

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I just got off work and was driving down the road. I came up to a 4 way stop and seen this rise up from behind the trees. The reason I didn't get the video before I seen this cause I was in shock. I didn't know what it was I was just mesmerized by it. then it dawned on me to grab my cell phone (LG enV) and record the object. The sound at the end of the video was a car that was passing me cause I stopped in the middle of the road and got out of my car.

This took place around 11:25pm and 11:28pm EST. I was in Saginaw Michigan and I was coming from Deplhi Stearing Gear where I work.

And for my name. I'm sorry if it offended any one. that was a nick name I have. i'm only 5'1".

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
any one have any insight on what this was or is? A few people from work also said they seen it. so I know i'm not crazy.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I also work at delphi in saginaw. I seen this thing too. I was on the way home driving on portsmouth. It looked like an glowing orange ball floting by. It made no sound as it hovered by.

top topics

join