It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis is Cuba and the Americas?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I said it before its too long to explain, but I'm not wasting my time with you.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlantean1
reply to post by Hanslune

I said it before its too long to explain, but I'm not wasting my time with you.

Well thanks for taking time out from your busy schedule to say you're to busy to explain your theory.

...but if it is too long to explain why bring it up? Oh wait is this going to be followed by a request to buy your book?

edit on 12/2/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I think one problem some people make with the Atlantis story is focusing on one and only one location, when many cultures all over the world throughout time have stories of sunken lands and destroyed civilizations. In the recent modern industrial age we live in today, lakes are drying up while other coastal locations flood, so we can wonder what future peoples will say about such situations, which in the future could be our modern Atlantis stories for them.

So instead of focusing on identifying one of out many places as Atlantis, it would be more productive to research each culture and site in it's own respective context. There may have been a civilization in the Caribbean that fits the Atlantis myth, but the people of that place and time possibly did not call themselves Atlanteans, but something else.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlantean1
reply to post by Eurisko2012

That's is a lot of things that proof me about Cuba/Atlantis , physical evidence and other types of evidence that again i will not get into because it will take to long to explain, but the sea level were lower at those times there we more islands, the Bahama bank was a big island, some others that sank at the south of Jamaica that led the way to Central America Honduras/Nicaragua coast.

At the very end of the TV show they interviewed a group of American treasure hunters.

They were looking for a sunken Spanish ship full of gold but ran right into the Atlantean

Capitol City instead! They said it's very close to the Cuban coast.

edit on 13-2-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

More info: Atlantis Rediscovered pdf:
www.nincode.net...

Gateway to Atlantis by Andrew Collins awesome book!!!
edit on 12-10-2012 by g0dof4tl4n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by g0dof4tl4n

The problem is a lack of habitations or any sign of a civ or culture here before the more modern Native Americans show up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join