It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama flip-flops (he don't stop)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

OMG! That is hilarious! No wonder he doesn't post sources!
It's all someone else's stuff! Too funny!

Thanks, maybereal. I owe you one!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Oh my god

he did pilfer it!

Since Jetx wont reveal where his posts come from
I will

Just another clear example of how serious you can take some people

if you want my opinion, and on topic

stealing someone else's work pretty much discredits any opinion he may have had.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ok, I am going to try and not be a racist on this and just call things the way I see them. Obama is not strong enough to deal with the current problems we face in the middle east. McCain will scare the crap out of them. Think Nixon and Bush 1 mixed into 1 package.

I hate Obama, he is power hungry like I have never seen. Anybody fighting that hard to be POTUS so young is a problem. JFK come to mind and despite what the old hippies say he was a coward in my book. Obama will be worse than that. Civil war is not unthinkable in 2009.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

I agree with ya.
Most of his supporters were not around when Carter was Prez.
Sometimes I wonder is people prefer Obama because he is weak.
I'm sure most of the world would prefer to think of the US as a weak nation, and Obama as Prez would give the world what it wants.
Akmonkeynijad will take advantage of Obama's inexperience and weaknesses and will tear Obama to pieces when they decide to meet, just like Khrushchev tore Kennedy a new one.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I do research and collect information from a number of sources from time to time.

Sometimes it is a collection and sometimes mostly from a single source, but always factual.

Obama supporters get their info from the biased source they could, BarackObama.com! Now, that is lame. Obama is always misleading you foolish Sheeple.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

jetxnet, your entire first post is Plagiarized. It's against T&C to post other people's work as your own. That limbaugh guy could SUE ATS.

Originally posted by Springer
Failure to do so will get you a MANDATORY 3 DAY POST BAN on the first offense, all points and prestige titles (writer/fighter/scholar) will be erased. A second offense will guarantee you a permanent account ban with no appeal and no questions asked.
When you plagiarize someone else's work you are putting the Owner's of this site and the site's future at severe risk.

You really should read about it. I don't believe this is your first offense or even your second. IMO, you're lucky to still be here.

Just some info for you.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

Obama's flip-flops aren't just flip-flops, they're so bad, technically criminal! It's illiegal to alter the Presidental Seal in the manner he did and to fake a CoB while running for POTUS.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by jetxnet]

maybe you dont read so good? Or maybe you over looked a post that clearly shows the seal was not 'breaking the law'

in either event - you can click here or here

for a verty detailed description of how it is NOT illegal. If it helps you cope - you can plagiarise my explanation of how its not illegal and go tell all your friends to make you look like you know what your'e talking about....i wont complain, i promise.

Funny how, after presented with fact, cold-raw-hard fact, there are still some who can't accept the fact that they're wrong.

Keep up the quality mud throwing. It was starting to get CLEAN in here.

do research and collect information from a number of sources from time to time.

Sometimes it is a collection and sometimes mostly from a single source, but always factual.

"sometimes mostly from a single source"???
You copied his entire article, word for word, and restructured the formatting to look pretty in your post. Thats not researching or sourcing. Thats plagiarism.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

So young?
Whats wrong with running before you become senile?
Do you know that there is a min. age you have to be to become POTUS?
if he's older than this age - how is he too young?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Most of his supporters were not around when Carter was Prez.
Sometimes I wonder is people prefer Obama because he is weak.
I'm sure most of the world would prefer to think of the US as a weak nation, and Obama as Prez would give the world what it wants.
Akmonkeynijad will take advantage of Obama's inexperience and weaknesses and will tear Obama to pieces when they decide to meet, just like Khrushchev tore Kennedy a new one.

As it happens, I was around when Carter was president, and the Obama-Carter comparison set up by McCain is simply not accurate. The two men are quite different in their approach.

This post also demonstrates an error that is quite common these days - the notion that a willingness to talk, and treat other nations with actual respect, indicates weakness.

The exact opposite is true. The bluster and arrogance and inflexibility presented by the current 'administration' is weak. Violence is, after all, the last refuge of the incompetent (credit to Salvor Hardin). And Bush and his handlers have demonstrated that in spades: lot's of violence, and total incompetence.

I have seen no evidence whatsoever that Obama is 'weak' in any way... well, except as a bowler, but I'll forgive that weakness...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I do research and collect information from a number of sources from time to time.

But do not cite the source or bother to add anything to it? That is not "research", it's plaguerism

Or by "research" do you mean creating falsehoods or singling out profoundly biased or outright falsehoods in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary and claiming them as truths?

Factual like the IsraeliInsider story about Obama's brother Malik saying he was a Muslim? The story that was a barely re-written, STOLEN AP story from a few years back where the author CHANGED THE QOUTE from Malik to say "Muslim" instead of "Christian"? IS THAT THE KIND OF "FACTUAL" YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?

Obama supporters get their info from the biased source they could, BarackObama.com! Now, that is lame. Obama is always misleading you foolish Sheeple.

Who is misleading who? Wow, I am stunned you haven't been banned yet. Are you capable of shame?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join