It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids views on Aliens/UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Googled 'alien ecounters' and found a site where kids post their thoughts..
found an interesting discussion on Aliens. Check it out Here's a piece.

I think that aliens are real but they dont look like what you think they look like, you see, there is a thing that we like to call TIME SHARE and that means that on monday through wednesday the galaxy is theirs but on thursday through sunday the galaxy is ours. - Jonathan - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

once upon a time i was driving along with my dad and we heard this space shuttle sound i got freeked out by that .Then we stopped, walked around 4 a little while .We saw a big light over the top of us i closed my eyes i opened them up and iwas layin in bed ,it must of been adream,but scarey one(they dont exist) - Zac - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

Me and my friend TASHA were sitting outside on a swing we saw something zipp by really fast there werent very many clouds and disaperd into no where. my mom said it was just a plane but we knew planes didnt go that fast and didnt disapere into no where. - Caitlin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, not long ago i saw a u.f.o with all of those lights that go around the ship and yesterday i saw it again i do believe in aliens. - Mel - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think Aliens are real. I think I saw one, one night. I think they live on Mars. They could be living anywhere.
We should make an alien trap to catch one to show the museum. I think they eat fish. - Bradley - Age: 5 - From AUSTRALIA

I think aliens are real because I got this true book about aliens so they exist - Beau - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

hi my name is chakong! i can speak turkish but i can right in ENGLISH
I will like to tell you about aliens from turkey! but i cant all i can tell you is that ALIENS are REAL!most have been seen but whoever went in a space ship never came back like my uncle (cuzentite)
GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Chakong - Age: 12 - From TURKEY

aliens are lucky they never get cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is always cold here in Antarctica I believe in aliens cuz
i saw one it was an alien it had fuzzy pink hair and a red nose and a blue and green body
- Hotstuff - Age: 16 - From ANTARCTICA

i think Aliens are very real. there is a story about two men.they were in their car, the space ship went infront of the car and the lights of the space ship and made it hot.it exposed the two men to radition. and they were very sick.itmade a space ship marke. and it left a large circle in the road - Kyle - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I Saw an ufo im mot kidding my dad hase saw one to im not kidding im not kidding - Nikki - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't think aliens exist but hey, they might we never know cause there are a lot of people who say they've seen the space ship even one in my class said that they exist and that her mom saw one. - Christina - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i saw a ufo once! it was shaped like a rolled up newspaper and was HUGE! I bet those were aliens on board but I don't think they get homesick like we do, they're probably all scientists way into their jobs exploring the universe. - Justin - Age: 9 - From USA

I SAW A U.F.O. RIGHT ON TOP OF OUR HOUSE IT WAS HUGE!!!!! BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THEY CAME IN PUR HOUSE WILE WE WERE SLEEPING. IF THEY DID THAT WOULD BE COOL - Jordan - Age: 10 - From CANADA

Well, there was this one time when I got to touch an ailen!! It was at the museum! It felt silky and fuzzy! - Brooke - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I seen a green spaceship thing flying throuthe air !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Azaria - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

[edit on 24-6-2008 by CommanderSinclair]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

won time when i was out on my deck i thought i saw a mother ship pass by but my sis(sister)said i was seeing things but i saw it and i alwas beleved in aliens dont you? well you shood, Because you will never know. p.s. aliens do live!! - Megan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think aliens exist because I saw a huge shadow fly right over me.My dad says it was a satellite but I'm not so sure.I think it was an alien mothership.One day I would like to be abducted or meet an alien so that way he can tell me the secrets of the universe and he can tell me about other alien races in the universe and I can show him around and teach him everything I know including my language - Ray - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that aliens are real because 1 summer night I saw somthing go flying throo the air then it stopped right above me so I told my friends. but they did not beleive me then they saw it we ran really fast and ran in side my house the next morning it was gone. - Christopher - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think that there are aliens on some planets but not others. When i look up at night, I see something moving! unless it was a space craft, I'm sure it was some aliens!!!!!
- Jamie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

the do exist because 1 day when i was walking home from school i saw a light and as i got closer to home the light was getting stronger when i reached my house i saw a thing that looked like a spaceship but when i got closer it just flew until it was out of sight that was scary
- Kellie - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

I FELL ASLEEP ONE NIGHT AND WHEN I WOKE UP I SAW AN ALIEN STANDING NEXT TO ME GETTING READY TO DO BY PASS SURGERY ON MY HEAD SO I SCREAMED AND THEY TOOK MY DOG AND ATE HIM AND LEFT. THEY WERE SO UGLY THEY HAD BIG HEADS AND BIG EYE BALLS - JAQUANDA - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Aliens are true and i know it!!!!!! Iknow this because i have seen one in a UFO. When i tell this story, people dont believe me, but i dont mind because i was there not them. It all happened when i was on the way to morrisons superstore with my mum and sister, when we went rond the roundabout, When we got to the traffic lights and my mum stopped the car, i rested my head into the headrest. When i looked through the sunroof i seen a green light. I knew what it was, and i wasnt really scared, i just felt a little worried and didnt say anything to my mum else she would have been. So thats my story, and if anyone ever sees a UFO then dont worry because it wont hurt you. - Gareth Gates Fan - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

This is a BIG story this might freak some of you out I think I saw a ALIEN!You might not belive me but, I belive everything well almost! The ALIEN Had a FAT head I mein it! He had a Spceship! It was HUGE! fOR some the spceship had numbers on it like...74437905629458 Do you know what they mean? please tell me of you do ok. And thats my story! hope you liked it! Idid my best on this story! By:Virginia! - Virginia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I didn't think kids knew about this subject. Seems like I was wrong. Some of these stories are quite amazing. It also seems kids experience quite alot of encounters.....

Maybe these will help with some of the other stories that are going around?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by CommanderSinclair]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
well im a kid myself im 14 and i was in the car a few days ago and i saw a black ufo hovering near long beach long island and i thought it was a kite but then realized the trees were not moving but the "ufo" was moving very fast northeastern direction. i went on the weather on my phone and saw the wind was in the south east direction
so i was in shock.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by matt_kev11

That's quite an experience, I myself have only had 1 sighting.
It was up in the stars near the moon, saw 3 objects flying in circles, straight lines, stopping and going in an instant..incredible speed. Unfortunately I did not have my camera.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
ohh :/ i didnt have my camera eiether because i was going home from the skatepark
my mom still thinks it was a kite but me and my brother think otherwise and

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is a great thread. Last night we a UFO viewing party on the porch. It was my stepson (12) and my son 4. They are now believers. They saw stars dart back and forth and they saw flashing lights. They wanted to have another one tonite but I made them go to bed. Their enthusiasm is great. My stepson saw a blue 'wave" in the sky last night. It was pretty cool. You wonder how open their minds are to ET activity.

top topics

join