It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I had the smoking gun to UFO question?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Who knows ehh! As I always say, you could very well be right. Who am I to disprove an unprovable hypothesis?

Well, this is all hypothetical. Nobody's come up with any smoking gun yet that I know of. Maybe there isn't such a thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

No offense taken. Just saying those people exist. We see them here, there, everywhere. We see them in a box with a fox and on train in the rain.

We can't hold it against them. They have an inability to accept the way they see things aren't necessarily the way things are.

Unfortunate truth in there somewhere.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Personally if i found a piece of Extra Terrestrial evidence, i would take it to all of the major newspapers in the country (discretely & with copies of the test results) with an expert who can authenticate its validity. Once it was on the front page of every newspaper there would be little the government could do. Apart from kill me and take it of course, but atleast the truth would be known :-)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm convinced News/Newspapers would be silenced.. a follow up story would be spread. Same goes for TV shoot look at Roswell and that was 50+ years ago. Reveal would have to be to millions though that is for sure.

I think you need a real alien. That has ability to discredit and stop goverenment effort to silence/discredit.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
As for what it would take for people to take a smoking gun seriously - most likely it would take live video feeds on major news networks like CNN and MSNBC showing a large to very large craft hovering over a major city with the reporters quoting government agencies saying "that's not ours". The craft would have to hover there for a long period of time and the reporters would have to show you that the local military is sending in planes to investigate, showing that the local military really doesn;t have a clue as to what's going on.

Even better - multiple large ships hovering over a single city or multiple cities in the scenario above.

That, in my opinion, would turn many skeptics into believers within minutes, cause some mass panic, cause some to rush to churches to pray and cause others to hit the bomb shelters. Still others would dance around beneath the objects yelling "beam me up!"

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They would probably just rename any appearance as a terrorist plot. Out would come the spin doctors. Faux News would lead the debunking. Fake experts would appear. Conspiracy theory would be claimed. O'Reilly and Beck would offer explanations. Then on to their next canned story or "talking points".

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join