It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien autopsy is real.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spongebob002

I believe it was fake!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Anonymous makes a really valid point here!

If you need a base of reference, you can visit filecabi.net... and search for the word autopsy.

Furthermore, the video was entirely too dark. How often have you seen a a morgue without a dozen blinding flourescent lights? Back when I was a deputy, we would always get called out for suspicious deaths. The worst part about that was the excessively bright lights at 2 in the morning!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The film may have cost several thousand dollars to make, but the film was sold to Fox TV for several hundred thousand dollars. There was a nice profit made on that investment. The film was fake, and even the makers of it came out and said so.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You've obviously autopsied a few creatures such as portrayed in this film then?

This tale is by no means over. We now have one Spyros Melaris claiming he made the footage from his own imagination. This we are sure is untrue because he did an interview with one Adrian Sington where he explains how he met Ray Santilli and having seen "original film" with the creature so
their is increasing evidence that while the film may be a fake, it is based on a real UFO event. Not Roswell, but Socorro in May '47. This story just gets more bizarre the more I research it.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You guys are missing the point. The overall video is fake but there were a few frames that were real? This is definitely possible. Why throw out the baby with the bathwater?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yeah supposedly about 3-4 guys cooked the autopsy up as a scam. I saw a program where the lead guy was interviewed, apparently the whole thing was set up from a flat in London. All of the props and stuff were totally accurate, right down to the old fashioned phones and equipment

But I don't know if I buy it, the guy says the autopsy was a hoax, well who's to say that the program I saw was not a hoax? Both are equally plausible from a money making perspective.

He did tell about a meeting with some retired USAF guy who was selling some area51 "memorabilia" Tapes and photos and such, he did say that he bought some old reels of semi exposed photographs which were pretty old, and had some interesting stuff on it. Hinting actual alien evidence, but I really don't know what to believe, since it's hard to believe anyone, no matter how genuine and trustworthy they are. I really got the impression that he dug out that tidbit as some truth to, to sweeten the lie a bit and make it go down easier.

He said the alien corpse was made partly from a latex mold, with the insides being some sheep's guts bought from the local butcher. If you're interested in having a myth possibly debunked you should hunt the program down, I'm pretty sure I saw it on google video.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spongebob002
Emule Plus is a peer to peer that has a IP filter built into it, and Azureus is a peer to peer program, but with Azureus you'll need to donload, and install the instalation plugin called safe peer, so you'll be anonomous when you file share which is very important if you are filesharing nowadays. Fileshareing nowadays without some kind of IP filter like peer guardian is like taking a risk on getting a lawsuite, if the file has copyright on it.

psst guys this is either a troll or a spamer. this was a spam post. had know thing to do with anything. exept that the op is a pratie...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

That film was a Hoax,

you can read it all here >> en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah, the original 1995 'footage' was definitely a hoax orchestrated by Santilli and his chums.

This is a matter of public record.

However, at the end of the UK feature film "Alien Autopsy" from 2007 there is an interesting appended sequence purportedly of 'real historical footage' saved from the original consignment of film canisters. The footage shows a military scenario with a number of military personnel grouped around a wooden coffin on the floor containing the alleged 'real' alien.

I'd be interested if any members knew more about this particular sequence...

[edit on 12/7/2009 by qubix]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by Badge01

Guess this shows you should do a little research on stuff like this before you go posting things and irreparably damaging your credibility here.

But everything should be viewed skeptically. Even people like Santilli coming out and claiming ownership of the footage doesn't make it so. Where is the proof he faked it, there is none, he conveniently destroyed it. All we have to go on, is a group of guys telling the same story. I find it remarkable that the Santilli story is taken at face value, and the average alien/ufo story requires proof.

Santilli I think is just an opportunist. Whenever there is money involved in these things, a healthy dose of skepticism should be applied. Did Santilli make money out of coming forwards? It was mentioned earlier in the thread, that the guy who sold Ray the film even caught a piece of the action.

I always prefer to examine the money angle first on all of these things. If anyone is making money around the subject of aliens and ufos, lies will be involved, almost guaranteed. Heck people lie for fun, just for the hell of it.

This does not mean anyone making money is a liar though. And it doesn't mean that anyone making no profit is telling the truth.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well I believe people came forward and lied about it being faked. I truly believe this is a real autopsy. There's no proof how much of it was faked, just alot of talk and maybe denying it was real to save their own @5ses.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think some of the people came out and admitted that it was a hoax and even admitted to using painted orange peels for the eye lids

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
We are dealing here with a very common fallacy: If aliens exist in the universe then they must be here on Earth. The universe is a big place, therefore there mist be other intelligence lifeforms, therefore there must be aliens here on Earth.

This guy takes it one step further: if aliens have visited Earth, then the alien autopsy is real. Logic doesn't work that way.

I consider it highly probable that aliens exist somewhere in the universe. It does not follow that this thing that looks like a rubber doll must be one of them.

Movie SFX people managed some pretty cool things before CGI ever existed. I think it is "conceited" (not conceded) to say that SFX can only be done through animation. A lot of stuff looks much more real when done the old-fashioned way.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Alien Autopsy the movie, I guess It pretty much explains how it happened. It was a great movie. It shows at the end some of the original footage though which really was real

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 12y12

Any pictures of those final 'real' scenes and have they been discussed previously here on ATS?

I've looked around but cannot find anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The Alien Autopsy is absolutly 100% real. Anyone who claims it is a hoax is either part of the disinfo campain or are just not quite as intellegent as they like to think they are. Watch the video again. Your eyes know the trueth even when the brain doesn`t want to believe what it`s seeing. Hollywood still could not make as good a fake.

tc
D

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It doesnt seem to make any sense that a professional special effects expert would be shocked and amazed by sheep parts and orange peels

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

It was a model. Even nowdays models are used. Watch a star wars or indjana jones making of, or the one of abyss.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join