It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Office space....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hey, does anyone else here like the movie "Office Space"? Personally, it's my favorite movie of all time...but what is your favorite part? Mine is when Milton is talking to payroll...

"Mr. Lumberg told me to talk to payroll, and then, payroll told me to talk to Mr. Lumberg..and I still, haven't recieved..my paycheck...and he took my stappler and he never brought it back, then they moved, my desk, to storage room B."

Office Space

That was the funniest movie that I have ever seen! I loved it! I am going to buy the DVD when I can find it...where could I get it at? Maybe walmart..

J.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Try Best Buy....that's where I got mine.....

But yeah it is such a funny movie, I had never really wached it until like before Christmas, But it quicky became on of my favorite movies!

And my favorite part was, was where they were beating up that fax machene/copier thing, just to funny....

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh hey thanks! I'll have a look there sometime. I just recently watched the movie also, and I was in tears for a good portion of the movie! Office space made a lasting impression on me...that part was good too, also in the end on that Island...
, that was good...

"I'll put stric-9 (sorry, bad chemical spelling) in the Gaucamoli"

I wonder if Milton's like that in real life too? That would be the best if he really was...

J.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yeah it's a very funny film, but I felt it lost focus about half way through and become more of a sketch show. However, they are very funny sketches but the plot kind of just disappeared which is why it stays in the "very funny" category.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Yeah it's a very funny film, but I felt it lost focus about half way through and become more of a sketch show. However, they are very funny sketches but the plot kind of just disappeared which is why it stays in the "very funny" category.

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays!

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Best. Movie. Ever.
I'm going to watch it tonight now.

"We're not going to some white collar resort prison. No, no, no! We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE A** prison!"

-B.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

Originally posted by John Nada

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays!

hahaha!!!

"No! noo man....s**t No man! You'd get your a** kicked for saying something like that."

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Don't even tell me, you never saw my Zedd-Milton avatar I had for awhile.

Deny Ignorance ~ Not Staplers

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I LOVE this movie!

It just cracks me up thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
excellent movie!!! I've probably seen this movie more than any other

Some great sound files & 'Sound board'
www.bull.../officespace/LumberghOfficeSpace.swf

www.bull.../officespace/

swingline not too long ago started making the red stapler
www.swingline.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Definitely one of my all time faves....

You can pick it up at Wally World (Walmart) for about $10....

This movie ought to be required viewing for anyone in an office job....

"It's a Jump to Conclusions game!"
"I'm going to burn the building down....."
"Uhmm....have you seen my stapler?"
"PC Load Letter? WTF does that mean?"
"You're missing the cover sheet from your TPS reports.."
"You've been missing a lot of work lately....Oh, I wouldn't say I've been missing it Bob...."

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Peter: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter: Good point.

Michael: We're not going to some white collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison.

Peter: Lawrence, you awake?
Lawrence: Yeah.
Peter: You wanna come over?
Lawrence: No, thanks, man. I don't want you #ing up my life, too.

office space... excellent movie.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh my...one of the best movies ever. Everyone always says it reminds them of their office. No doubt a must see for all my cubicle brothern.

Favorite scene: It's gotta be the fax machine beatdown. and, break dancing in the living room to "Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta".

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Every time is see a swingline stapler I still chuckle a bit.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Never seen this movie.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You gotta see it...a true classic...

You can actually buy red swingline staplers online, hehe....

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ok, ok...here is the avatar I had for awhile as trubute to a conversation SkepticOverlord and I had. Custom made by me of course.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Never seen this movie.

Saw it today it wasnt taht funny i thought the best part was the beginning when Peter was trying to switch lanes.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Never seen this movie.

Saw it today it wasnt taht funny i thought the best part was the beginning when Peter was trying to switch lanes.

You have to see it more than once. It is kind of a cult film, and like all cult films they get better the more you watch them.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
man...i bet black jackle can definitly relate to this.

this has go to be one of the best film ever, it's just one of those movies that will never get old.

"We're not going to some white collar resort prison. No, no, no! We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE A** prison!"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join