It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 20, 2008

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
This is a clear case of "Use Common Sense".

So those who are discussing it have no common sense?
This is a conspiracy site. We dig in and debunk or verify.
We are also open to many different things.
Steve Quayle story has a site that many of us enjoy.
We want to find out the truth (or nontruth) of his story.

but trust me

Why?

Originally posted by alienj
I thought this was about A single missle launch against Russia. lol Where did the Ufo's come from ,

Read the opening post ... ALL OF IT. In the article Steve Quayle discusses seeing either a space weapon or a space craft destroy the missile shortly after launch. THAT is where the UFO talk comes from.

lol backatchya.

Originally posted by antar
If you doubt what Steven Quayle says he witnessed, call the man, have a chat,

That request has been sent to the mods. Hopefully they will be able to get Steve Quayle here to answer questions or make a further statement.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I know when most slips going to nuclear war have been in the past they have been top secret til they were disclosed by the government.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You know, I was feeling sensitive to this whole situation, and I did witness a triangle of lights that were not normal that night, and I do believe Steven Quayle, and would love to hear him on Atsmix.

What ever happened that night, and we may never get the whole truth, makes me feel just a bit more protected than before. Crazy I know, but when you think about it, whether we are being protected from our own military, or otherworldly, it is good to know that we were protected that night. And for that I am very gratefull.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You know hes got a number etc....why dont someone just get up the nerve and call this dude?Ill call him..i dont care just to ask him the qs if this is real.lol

[edit on 25-6-2008 by alienstar]

[edit on 25-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i called the lady who owns the house that i am staying in. she is currently in jersey working at the base there (she has been working for the military after "serving" in it for the past 22 years and her boyfriend is still actually serving although he has no "rank" bc there is no "rank" for someone of his position, whatever that means
).

i told her what my sis described friday and then sent her the link that was posted here. i asked if her boyfriend, (who having the kind of "standing" that he does i'd have thought for sure he would have known), had any knowledge of such a thing. she said, if so, she wouldn't necessarily have been made aware of it.

i asked her if this was really possible and if so, is it possible that it could have happened w/out the rest of us knowing or seeing it (for the most part) and even more scary, w/out the majority of the military being aware.

her answer sent chills down my spine, yet i still remain on the fence simplyl bc there is no concrete evidence....although the coincidences of it all are far too overwhelming in my opinion. her answer was that it is certainly more possible than most would believe. and i guess that it was the way she said it that was more alarming to me. she is one of these types that is very level headed and although she is one of the kindest, most caring of ppl i know, you'd never know by the tone of her voice. lol but this time the tone of her voice was different and i almost felt like i was being told to be aware. i asked her if that is what she was trying to get across to me and all she said was "hmm" and changed the subject.

anyway, right now, as others have pointed out, there is no way to say for sure if it did, but i just can't seem to turn away from the very real possibility of it. i still can't wrap my head around that something like this could have happened w/out more ppl being aware of it.
and yet i find it amazing that my sis describes something friday (something that the rest of us blew off, but she couldn't quit talking about bc it made that much of an impact on her) that sounds very similar to what was described in the link posted up.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ok people, so I have a friend who witnessed a similar event with the space weapons, and I posted his story here on ATS a while ago.

It sounds exactly like what happened in the ICBM launch/destruction scenario...

Read it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said, I know the guy who was there during this event.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I spent 4 years in the Air Force and if this happened the way described i don't think i would have ever been alerted. We got most of our info from the news.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Hello all. first time posting, long time lurking. I know a night launch can be seen from a great distance. At least the Shuttle can be seen. I live 600 miles from The Cape and have seen the trail of the Shuttle launch twice. I live in North Carolina and if it's a night launch and the Shuttle is headed for the Space Station we can usually see it's trail. I'll provide a link to the local news coverage.

www.wect.com... g=Search Results&activePane=info&playerVersion=1&hostPageUrl=http%3A//www.wect.com/Global/SearchResults.asp%3FRecordNum%3D11%26vendor%3Dwss%26qu%3Dspace+shuttl e&rnd=94907959

If that link does not work, try the one below. It's #14

www.wect.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I sent George Norey an email with the link and asked him if he could have Steve on to explain this. Of course, he never replied- or even mentioned it last night.

At least Art Bell does answer!!

Anyway, he may say something tonight if more people get after him.

Please email him if you can!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

George started out pure enough and open enough, yet he now acts like a pompous a most of the time, arrogant know it all, and unlike Art who actually listened, George has become a boorish snob who would sell out the American public in a heart beat if it gave him 15 minutes of fame.

And talk about controlled! He gets these idots on that talk about their imaginary toejam monsters and he ohhs and awws them to no end, but put someone on that actually has an interesting story to tell and he hushes them up and sends them packing, no I think good ol george sold out and became one of the psychic vampires he is so scared of.

But I still listen and I love George Knapp.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If someone did see a launch could it have been the Jason 2 Satellite Launch. Launched on June 20 2008.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by skooby

I was thinking someone must have uploaded something to youtube also.But thats in California and I saw the video.I dont think someone could see a rocket that was suppose launch from North Dakota area in California.With 400 million people in the US and Canada someone had to see something strange in the nightsky on june 20,2008!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Yes I agree, I did not realise the differant launch times. The Jason-2 launched at 3:46am EDT and the "ICBM" launched around 11:26pm EDT. My bad.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Um, I call bogus!

Wasn't there a recent test of the U.S. anti-ICBM missile shield in the pacific? Except this one was a simulated chemical or biological ICBM, not nuclear. I was hearing about it on NPR news last week, it was launch from the west coast and was successfully shot down over the pacific by an Aegis class ship?

Aegis cruiser USS Lake Erie destroyed both a "ballistic-missile target in space" and a "cruise missile threat at lower altitude," in simultaneous engagements.

Err .. come to think of it, I think this happened in February, not June.

[edit on 6/25/2008 by runetang]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Alright I made my decision, has to be a hoax.

No other real or true back up sources.

Page was in all CAPS which just...I don't know, screams HEY I NEED ATTENTION OR NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO ME...please?

So yeah, I don't know. I don't believe it.

IMO: Fake

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
reply to post by skooby

I was thinking someone must have uploaded something to youtube also.But thats in California and I saw the video.I dont think someone could see a rocket that was suppose launch from North Dakota area in California.With 400 million people in the US and Canada someone had to see something strange in the nightsky on june 20,2008!!!

i wouldn't be so sure of that . kabc channel 7 here in la has a camera called the mountain cam that picked up the last space shuttle crash over texas . so i would imagine something launched from north dakota into the outer atmosphere could also be seen from a similar spot .

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Yeah there was on going test in the Pacific Ocean from 300 miles off the coast of Hawaii but that was to far away.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironman433

Originally posted by alienstar
reply to post by skooby

i wouldn't be so sure of that . kabc channel 7 here in la has a camera called the mountain cam that picked up the last space shuttle crash over texas . so i would imagine something launched from north dakota into the outer atmosphere could also be seen from a similar spot .

well, i can assure you, that something simarly described in that link WAS seen here in tx. had i heard my sis describe it after i saw this post, i might (MIGHT) have disregarded it, but the fact that she was so adement friday about seeing these things crash into each other around the same time, and then this comes out, i can't disregard the account made by the man in that link.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
These things are that easy to see as many would indicate. They look like a moving star at a long distance. You're just seeing a little orb of heat from large distances.

It's very possible this event occured.

It follows that logically, Russia aimed to send the US a strong message after Israels test bombing run for Iran.

The US sent a message back, and may have been demostrating the missle defense system to Russia, that the US indeed would already have a decided advantage should something break out.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Friday night I was sitting at home watching tv after my softball game....in Bismarck, North Dakota. If someone from fricken Bozeman saw it someone from around here sure as hell would have, and they would have told everyone they knew. News travels surprisingly fast in a small town and state, especially when it's filled with a bunch of gab happy farmers.

Chances of this story being true- 0% (If it was actually launched from the Minot spread)

Hell, I should have seen it. I was probably having a smoke at that time, and I'm only roughly a hundred miles away.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join