It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 20, 2008

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
The part that got me to not believe it was that they were broadcasting in the clear. The military would use a highly secure frequency hopping system that you wouldn't even know was broadcasting. If you heard even a little bit of it it would just sound like static. An order to launch a nuclear weapon would not be broadcast in the clear. It wouldn't even need to be broadcast at all IIRC. They have direct connections to the missile silos, and could have called one silo and ordered a single launch if they were only going to use one missile.

But I agree with the previous post that if you were going to go nuclear it wouldn't be one missile. You'd launch them all, because as soon as they saw the one coming, they'd hit us with everything and we'd lose them. Nuclear weapons are use them or lose them weapons.

as a former long time ham radio operator i can and will tell you that most all forms of radio communications are pioneered by ham radio operators . so being able to intercept their communications wouldn't be very far off of the mark .
there is no such thing as secure radio transmissions only the more and the less secure ones.
i'm not saying i believe this story but listening in on their two way com's are very much a possibility .

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
America has become an "Ostrich Society". What I don't see won't hurt me. This generation of americans believes that there will always be someone to take care of them when they are need, that they are the most informed because they can log onto the internet, and that CNN and Fox are all they need to know what the world is up too. Go ahead and continue to live like that. Deny that this world is changing at an increasingly rapid pace and that things can only get better. If you don't start to actually look for the truth and accept the bad things when you find them and use the gray matter that is sitting dormant in your skulls to prepare for worst case scenarios, then you are the weakest link and you just may not survive what they have planned for our world.

This missile story will unfold over the next few weeks. Why have we not heard of this? We are not meant to hear it. These sites and Steve Quayles, George Ures and Stan Deyos make an attempt to wake up the lemmings of this country and stimulate the thought processes that have been so quietly shut don over this past decade. WAKE UP AND THINK PEOPLE!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Actually Flyers is not a newbie, neither an 18 year old trying to find a way to get a laugh out of ATS, she is lady and a mother with a long standing membership in this boards.

Just in case you are talking about Flyers, if you are referring to somebody else then my apologies.

Flyers if we can get Steve in ATS mix will be a great way to find the truth or debunk the article.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
ok - if a missile was " shot down " where is the debris ?
The article explains that the technology they used is one that vaporizes and annihilates the object completely without a trace.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I wonder if the government was actually testing a new technology and the launching of the missile was just the target.

Humm.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You are presupposing the actual launch. How does a nuclear missile get launched in the continental United States and Steve Quayle and other unnamed witnesses are is the only persons to see it?

AT APPROXIMATELY 11:26 EASTERN TIME WE RECEIVED A HIGHLY DETAILED FORWARD OBSERVATION REPORT FROM STEVE QUAYLE HIMSELF WHO ALONG WITH MULTIPLE OTHER WITNESSES SAW IN THE NEAR SUNSET SKY, A MISSILE TAKE OFF FROM THE EASTERN HORIZON OF THE SKY AS VIEWED FROM BOZEMAN MONTANA.

This is like War of the Worlds that is all it is! Our broadcaster just so happens to be in the right place at the right time to see the only nuclear launch and interception from this incident while simultaneously being the only person broadcasting about it?

Assuming all this is true and there was a missile fired the odds of that coincidence alone are huge.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

err......................right

thats not " technology " thats hand waving magic

do you ACTUALLY believe that crap ??

PS - if it REALLY reduced a nuclear warned to vapour - just consider the implications

to help you imagine it - the chernobyl incident released vapourised fissile mtereal into the atmosphere - that affected a large part of europe for years

idiots like quale just did themselves into deeper holes attempting to ` cover the absence of evidence ` in thier tails

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
How does a nuclear missile get launched in the continental United States and Steve Quayle and other unnamed witnesses are is the only persons to see it?

It's out in the middle of nowhere.
It's in the middle of the night when the very few people around are asleep.
It's flight didn't last long.

It COULD happen. We just want to know if it really did or not.

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
thats not " technology " thats hand waving magic

ET or futuristic weapons.

do you ACTUALLY believe that crap ??

I don't believe it and I don't disbelieve it.
I posted it to discuss.
Lots of folks like Steve Quayle so I figured there would be a lot of interest.
We are waiting to see if the mods can get him here to answer tell us more.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Did anyone stop to think, that maybe, just maybe, it was a show for us to see, that there is someone, or something out here that is letting us know that they are watching over us, and that they are not going to let these countries destroy not only mankind, but all living things that are here? Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
it was a show for us to see, that there is someone, or something out here that is letting us know ...

That's one of my theories that I put forth a few pages back.

IF (and I repeat ... IF) the chatter was high and we were minutes from a very serious situation unfolding, it is possible that ET launched one missle and took it out just to flex their power and show us that they weren't too happy with what was going on.

I don't think that is what happened since I am of the opinion that ETs are nasty vile buggers who dont' give a rats backend about us ... but it is one thought on the subject.

Perhaps they were making a point so that their supply of experimental humans wouldn't all get blown to bits in a nuclear exchange. (greedy selfish little buggers!!)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FiatLux
it was a show for us to see, that there is someone, or something out here that is letting us know ...

That's one of my theories that I put forth a few pages back.

IF (and I repeat ... IF) the chatter was high and we were minutes from a very serious situation unfolding, it is possible that ET launched one missle and took it out just to flex their power and show us that they weren't too happy with what was going on.

I don't think that is what happened since I am of the opinion that ETs are nasty vile buggers who dont' give a rats backend about us ... but it is one thought on the subject.

Perhaps they were making a point so that their supply of experimental humans wouldn't all get blown to bits in a nuclear exchange. (greedy selfish little buggers!!)

That thought is fine, if. all "ET`S" were that way. But their not all "bad". There are some that are watching over us, and are here to protect us from doing great harm to ourselves.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
HAM radios LOL they wouldn't be able to pick up squat on sensitive traffic.

Thanks for the humour topic LOL

Sensitive traffic is encrypted. Simple.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOOmOO
HAM radios LOL they wouldn't be able to pick up squat on sensitive traffic.

Ironman - at the top of this page - says otherwise.
You might want to read the whole thread before responding.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Could it be possible that the "UFO" entity caused the launch, intercepted it, then destroyed it as a show of ability/strength/intention. Being this is being coined as U.S. vs. Russia...If an entity commendered the missile without our permission, this would cause our guys to get a little flustered...also if the Russians noticed activity, they might get a little antsy.

I am in complete agreeance that 1 missile would be fruitless, if this was to be a show of power by us or them. 1 missile would be just enough of a show if it was the space bearing entity though...

Has there not been reports of UFO's shutting down, or otherwise interacting with our ICBM's before?

Just a thought...

After Edit: I guess this opinion has been expressed...sorry...

[edit on 25-6-2008 by daddymax]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've been reading htis site for years... (still too nervous to make a real account though)....

After reading through the majority of this post here are my thoughts:

-This type of thing probably happens WAY more often than we are aware of.

-The part that is suspicious is the actual launch and the Ship shooting it down (not that I'm saying we don't have some kind of "space force" just haven't read enough evidence, beyond John Lear, to confirm this. (and yes, I do believe most of what he says even though most people don't
)

-This is the first time I've heard the author's name on this site, so there's not much I can say about his credibility. (Although I do feel certain members are more credible than others on here and strongly value their opinions)

-I could have sworn this was an episode of 24, where the president launches a nuke and shoots it down to scare russia or something.

Anyway that's my thoughts.

*** Has anyone else noticed A LOT more attention given to space and aliens lately? Thesres been stuff all over the discovery networks, even in the MSM lately. Just a general observation that this may be a way of numbing us to the eventuality of somethign biggert happening.
Not to derail the thread, but not having an account could someone start a thread on this for me***

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
To answer the posters original question, yes on Friday i did see something out of the ordinary. I am not saying i believe or not in this story but i will give you my info. I got home around six o'clock PT and i would say around a half hour later i heard a large prop plane flying, this is not abnormal in anyway where i live but as it got louder quickly i could tell it was coming low and hard, by the time i could get to my back deck it had just passed my house and definetly caught my attention with how low it was. I thought nothing of it other than cool... But heard the sound coming again and a second plane same type came over again really low and hard. This time my wife and kids actually came to the back deck to look. I remember thinking at the time, wow should i turn on the news as i looked to the skies searching for any scrambled jets and saw none. The details.... I did not recognize the plane by name but have seen them before and do not remember seeing markings, It was dull black with 4 props seemed older, was not a c-130 or 141. There was no airshow in town. and was heading NE directly towards Seattle. Lastly i remember saying to my wife, it's like their trying to stay under radar. I cant emphasize enough how low they were. Military aircraft are normal for the area but not that low.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It amazes me how easily people want to believe. Any story posted on ATS if given a thread of realism is taken so seriously. Has anyone but myself thought about how many contries around the world monitor ICMB launches. I think there is something like 250 monitoring stations just on the north american continent. If there had been a launch, "THE WORLD" would have known. Now if that had escaped everyone trained and all the tech equipment being used to detect and track, what about the hundreds of satellites in space that are not ours that can easily pick up a ICMB launch...hmmm. Ok what about the explosion when it was blown up, did no one but this guy on the radio see or hear it. I have news for ham radio operators too, might as well pack it up, the military is not going to use the same frequencies you or I have access to if they even use that spectrum for transmissions anymore. There are so many more high tech ways to communicate, this is not the 1950's. This is a clear case of "Use Common Sense". I would believe however that there may have been a goverment test of a so called star wars system to shoot down missles and it might have been an unarmed missle shot down by us, but trust me if it has been that it would have been front page news. We want our enemies to know that we can do something of that magnatude.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I have seen something very similar to this craft recently right over my roof top. Sorry no pictures or video, I barely got the binoculars as it glided silently over.

The lights on the tips of the wings were red white and blue, each color on the tip different color. I would say yes it was ours.

The lights on the back were more of a multi-color and probably two rows instead of one like in the above picture.

In my life I have seen enough to be able to distinguish between ours and future ours and extraterrestrial, and inter-dimensional... Well within reason.

If you doubt me, come walk a mile near my shoes.

If you doubt what Steven Quayle says he witnessed, call the man, have a chat, in the end you will come away knowing that this man is genuine and sincere.

We have technology just waiting to be disclosed, a disclosure when it happens that will stun and amaze and put any news about space aliens and their reality to shame.

Perhaps it will be accepted easier after the massive world wide decolonization process is complete.

People then would be more interested in the truth of the now rather than stuck beating the dead horses of the past.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I have seen something very similar to this craft recently right over my roof top. Sorry no pictures or video, I barely got the binoculars as it glided silently over.

The lights on the tips of the wings were red white and blue, each color on the tip different color. I would say yes it was ours.

The lights on the back were more of a multi-color and probably two rows instead of one like in the above picture.

In my life I have seen enough to be able to distinguish between ours and future ours and extraterrestrial, and inter-dimensional... Well within reason.

If you doubt me, come walk a mile near my shoes.

If you doubt what Steven Quayle says he witnessed, call the man, have a chat, in the end you will come away knowing that this man is genuine and sincere.

We have technology just waiting to be disclosed, a disclosure when it happens that will stun and amaze and put any news about space aliens and their reality to shame.

Perhaps it will be accepted easier after the massive world wide decolonization process is complete.

People then would be more interested in the truth of the now rather than stuck beating the dead horses of the past.

you actually saw a triangular shaped harmonica flying over your house ?

where do you people come from ?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I thought this was about A single missle launch against Russia. lol Where did the Ufo's come from , where did the one world order pop up. Am I just to simplistic to see the big picture. Somewhere in the conversation I suppose the reptillian master commander is hard at work briefing the future us's. Btw how or what class can I take to distinguish secret military aircraft from UFO's and to be able to tell if this is the present me or the future me or if my friends are from the future. Maybe we have a future problem with Russia and a future reptillian sent a UFO back in time to set off the single nuclear weapon to attack Russia.....omg but why?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join