It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge circle around the sun with glowing blue ufo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"The object was present on both mine AND my friends photo's, so was definately there. There had been heavy chemtrail spraying that morning, if this may be relevent to anyone who has any ideas."

So they both got flares at the same time. Whatever it is, this is interesting:

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
..."The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying. Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe. Those who stay and live in the places of my people also shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon -- very soon afterward -- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
so because ice-crystals is the main source for the sun ring chremtrails cant...

its like saying that because clouds cause rain, hollywood cant...

i really dont understand why people spend their time in ATS trying to disprove everything they can..

can somebody tell me what people get out of disproving everything thats strange to them?

i guess its like pissing in the pants to stay warm only that the timespan is longer..

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Well its obvious its the chem trails. refracting the suns light...the blue spot is probaly not a ufo.. its probaly just a concentration of the chemical... I would stay indoors.. looks like you guys are getting sprayed bad. take a sample of the fallout and take it to a lab to have anylized next time... Then go public..we need to stop it!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join