It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge circle around the sun with glowing blue ufo

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

This a resized picture taken from standing beneath a shaded porch!! each photo i took were from the same point but maybe a step to the left or right on a couple. This porch area is where we have to have our cigarettes !! The only difference would be in the zoom factor and a change in the angle i would have been pointing the camera, but basically the same for each shot.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
the ring is none the less made by that stuff they use in the chemtrails

ive seen those circles before under HEAVY bombings..

thats enough for me ufo or not i hate chemtrails..

[edit on 24-6-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i'm with you on that one.The UK gets heavily sprayed most days. That was the main reason i was looking up in the first place. I have made a number of chemtrail sceptics into believers after convincing them to look up the facts. The more that begin to question the better. As for my pics, i'm glad i now know what the black circle is. You have no idea of the things that were running through my mind, lol. Given me an idea or two for a great sci-fi movie though. As for ufo's, i have seen a number, so when something shows on the camera i have to question it just in case. I have even been 'CHECKED OUT' by an entity, but that's another story!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Don't the Hopi indians got some prophecy about a "blue star"? A sign of end time or something...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
i'm with you on that one.The UK gets heavily sprayed most days. That was the main reason i was looking up in the first place. I have made a number of chemtrail sceptics into believers after convincing them to look up the facts. The more that begin to question the better. As for my pics, i'm glad i now know what the black circle is. You have no idea of the things that were running through my mind, lol. Given me an idea or two for a great sci-fi movie though. As for ufo's, i have seen a number, so when something shows on the camera i have to question it just in case. I have even been 'CHECKED OUT' by an entity, but that's another story!!!!

Actually the presence of the halo just reinforces the fact that the contrails in the upper atmopshere are made of ice
. Halos and sundogs are created when sunlight reflects of ice crystals scattering light.

Cant say what the blue dot is, will leave that to the photo experts

Doubt you will be able to convince me by the way.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The blue dots are LENS flare!

The OP has them in his pictures. I have them in mine. The second photo I posted, you will see a few of them. Both of our cameras were pointed directly at the sun. Im surprised there are not MORE "spots".

They are NOT UFOs!

www.cambridgeincolour.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

(will find more links if necessary
)

[edit on 24-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Please, will a professional photographer or photo analyst confirm for the OP and the laughable replies that claim this is caused by chemtrails that these are very common occurances when photographing the sun?
Nice photos OP, but they are as normal as can be and contain nothing out of the oridinary.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What is the dark object in the one picture to the right of the blue area and above?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

it was just a bird! probs trying to get a better look at the blue light lol!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Hi,
I have seen this a couple of times! I took pics it was amazing, the sun was in the middle then a dark gray circle with a rainbow framing it. It was perfectly round and the rest of the sky was clear and blue! The really strange thing is both times My brother and I were in a big parking lot with people everywhere and no one noticed it! I asked a couple of people what they thought about it and they didn't know what I was talking about! It was so plain to see and they couldn't see it! We thought mabey it was a hole in the ozone but we were just guessing.I I' really glad that someone else saw this and it's being talked about.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Because of the extreme level of particulates dispersed into the air by the chemtrail spray tankers solar and lunar halos have been appearing around the world.

Nothing new.

I personally would be more worried about that which is in those trails my friends.

Good day.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

thank you for clearing this out fast..

*Area_x, this was no laughable claim.

i dislike you laugh of things like that

seeing the sun/moon like that and knowing why makes me feel sick

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sun halo wows Ethiopia amid poll

Churchgoers hailed the sun halo as a miracle

A halo around the sun startled people in Ethiopia during Sunday's local elections, with many seeing it as a miracle or a sign from God.

The ring of light caused by sunlight refracted by ice crystals hung in the sky for almost an hour before it finally faded and disappeared.

It's ice crystals I'm afraid, here is the proof
gazbom.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I saw a halo around the moon several months ago. I had called my friend and her boyfriend called me nuts (there are a lot of trees in the back yard). They went out in front and saw it. It was a very beautiful sight and something I had never seen before.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
funny that you mention this because at around 1 a.m. this morning i remember looking out my window and seeing little black dots (ufos?) flying around in front of the moon. after i realized what it was they kinda just vanished into thin air.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have seen a halo around the moon as well...

As for the blue dot, I don't know...it could just be a glare spot, a UFO, or the Death Star maybe...

Hopi legends of Blue Star being a sign of end times huh? That would be interesting to verify... I am at work currently, and I don't have too many resources available to investigate...I would like to read more about this.

Keep snapping shots OP. Good job.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Sun Halos are pretty remarkable, but nothing really uncommon. They are caused by the same thing that causes Moon halos, which is ice crystals in the sky, and not chemtrails. So it's actually not surprising to see a sun halo with a overcast sky like that.
As a photographer, I can tell you that taking pictures of the sun causes flares in the photo. I've had yellow, red, pink, blue, green, ect.They happen pretty often when you take a picture where the sun's visible.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
this is nothing more than an uncorrected ccd in a camera, when your capturing, and it looks like your little brother or sister colored on your lens with magic marker.....send your cam to v.e.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Dont know if this is relevant but before I clicked your post if was looking at this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks similar

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
ever heard of lens flare? Omg I cant believe some people

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join