It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the government hasnt taught Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If Wash D.C. gets destroyed and the area is left contaminated, where will the government build a new white house and new capital building?

Has the U.S. government taught any of the U.S. citizens it would have to inform for obvious reasons? I mean pilots would have to know the new area where not to fly over. etc.

Does the government have an advanced blueprint to the new white house and new capital building? If not, then you do see we have a not so bright government.

If they were going to build a new white house and new capital building, what state location is best they should put it in? Should we the average Americans have a say?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If it was destroyed in such a manner then it can be assumed it is at a time of war. In which case a secret bunker, much like the many made in the cold war would probably be used.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Matt 7 (Synonym translation):

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

^^To build a house on a rock would mean you'd have to already have an advanced blueprint drawn on a hard surface and set as stone (by keeping it in a safe place), so to speak, to build the house again where it aint flooded or rained upon or blew upon by, say, contaminates. Then it would fall not.

Matt 7 (Antonym translation):

24Hereafter whatso never disreguardeth those hearings 'of your's' ('mine'), and doeth them, body will liken her from a foolish woman, whose zero built her house down off a rock:

^^Meaning didnt built it underground as in down off a rock.

25And the rain ascended, and the floods left, and the winds 'stood still', and beat down off this house; and it rose still: against it was founded down off a rock.

26And every zero this disreguadeth those hearings 'of your's' ('mine'), and doeth them still, shall be likened from a wise woman, whose zero built her house down off the sand:

27And the rain ascended, and the floods left, and the winds 'stood still', and beat down off this house; and it rose: and small (or: insignificant) was the rise of it.

^^zero as in not a person disreguarded to be foolish. The foolish would built down off the sand, as in, build underground. But it say whose zero so it aint so by the wise.

The thing about a dead zone is if you did build underground bunker you couldnt stay in it. Plus, you'd have to replenish and rebuild everything gone above or else you'd just be a sitting duck going to die as if you're out in the middle of a dead zone with no resourses and etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It's called "Greenbrier" and it's located in West Virginia.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If I remember corrdctly, these bunkers were not designed to be lived in for long periods of time.

They were there for emergency shelter and so the government could still stay in charge until an extraction team could pick them up.

At which point it can be assumed they would move into a bunker in an unnefected zone where resources can be supplied.

new topics

top topics

join