Hey guys, as many of you know my cherished 1963 impala convertible( Photos ) was stolen
in March. Well the insurance company has made me an offer of 22 thousand. The car is worth about 10 grand more
Should I take the offer or hold out for a few grand more?
I have been looking for them online and can't find one for less than 30K and some are going for as much as 125K. Should I hold out for more since I
can pretty much show that this is too low or would I be wasting my time?
Hi there. I work in the insurance industry and my advice to you is to refuse the offer, gather evidence of realistic replacement costs (on a
like-for-like basis) and present this to them. What you have to remember is that you do not have to agree or accept any offer until you feel you have
a fair settlement offer from them....... and hold your ground.
Hey guys, as many of you know my cherished 1963 impala convertible( Photos ) was stolen in March.
That's not good.
I would agree... hold out on insurance. Those companies are weird. I got into a minor accident in feb and it was the other drivers fault.. My
insurance company low balled me on the damage estimate. The perpetrator's insurance company actually gave me a better estimate.
Most forms of insurance are a ripoff... it's a very profitable business. I wouldn't feel bad about holding out on your insurance company.
The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.
All content copyright 2013, The Above Network, LLC.