It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Military Machine Gearing Up for Total WAR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Jun 21, 2008 - 08:11 AM

The news items this week point to a severe international crisis point ahead (maybe within months of now). Sweden has enabled new surveillance measures on the heels of Germany . The Treasury's man Paulson thinks procedures for future bank failures should be erected. The Bank of England is warning the British (like my friend Bev who wouldn't listen to anyone but his financial advisor, and my New Age friends Sharon and Jo who are busy "Ascending") that tough times are ahead and to downplay union strikes to protect against upward wage pressures.

What the British are reading now about credit, housing, inflation and employment projections are what Americans heard in January and February. The Royal Bank of Scotland has advised clients to brace for a full-fledged crash in global stock and credit markets. So far, it is a carefully programmed and artfully implemented design.

Bush's European tour put other Western players into orientation - England and Germany , especially - to what is ahead. But it will be more than financial shocks, it will be an invasion of the Middle East and subsequent Arab retaliation. The Arabs defeated the British Empire in the last Century and may defeat the American Empire in these decades. The world's people will be poor, starving and helpless to change matters.

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

America is gearing for total war, feeding its military machine and may starve people unaligned with the Pentagon, if necessary, as it does other nations. The people have no political candidates and options remaining to stop the bloodbath they are conducting in the Middle East , not to mention the worldwide dislocations produced from their hegemonic megalomania and lawless rogues on Wall Street. The Beast grows in destructive capacity when sensing death approaching. But this bloodbath and these actions may return to America in the forms of Marshall Law, mass hunger, crushed revolts and civil war - as they are returning now in forms of economic disintegration.

While there will be banking collapses, rampant unemployment and homelessness, hunger, social malaise, civil disobedience and revolts, there will be no shortage of funding for the Pentagon and its megalithic welfare system of transnational corporations, soldiers, mercenaries and veterans. Will Gold Bullion be used to buy bread in such a military state, or buy one's freedom instead, I ask the Ron Paul devotees?

And this last clip is disturbing...

In all probability, Western governments will find it necessary to initiate internet censorship and periodic periods of total blackout in the foreseeable future. This is a logical certainty for anyone still using their powers of reason.

So just WHO is the enemy we are gearing up to fight?

Is it possible for Bush et al to make a last push before leaving the throne to get us into another mess?

A few days ago a friend of mine at work told me his son, a recent Marine graduate, was being dispatched to Afghanistan along with several thousand Marines... When my friend asked for more info, his son said its a 'hush hush' operation...

Anyone here have any news on that? Short of anything top secret I would like to be able to give him some more info on this.

It seems there is a lot of stir around the world lately about 'something big" about to happen and indications of the 'stage being set' are all around us...

From the 2012 doomsday crowd to military experts... all signs point to something afoot

[edit on 24-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wow....I think not.

Being in the Naval Reservse when I come aboard my base to serve I'm constantly hearing how poor of a military we have. Honestly the only good branch of the American military is the Air Force, everything else is outdated crap from the cold war that can barely work. Our ships in the Navy are aeons old hell I remeber former Vets talking about how they had such great memories on U.S.S (Insert Name) I'm like wow..and the ship is still out there in service. The money and will power simply isn't there. But gearing up for a total war?...I don't think so.

Best Regards,

Richie

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
How the hell did the Arabs defeat the British Empire!? It was the Americans only promising to send us aid if we gave up our territories and if they mean Gandhi, I think the Arabs could use a Gandhi esque figure to drive home the good old Islamic tradition of peacfulness.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well, i'm joining the military real soon, so i won't be starving

Won't be a grunt either, so i wont get my legs blown off..

In my opinion, if you can't beat em....join em

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seaman_Richie
The money and will power simply isn't there. But gearing up for a total war?...I don't think so.

Gearing up for total war... yes, they are. What you don't see is that almost all of the money is going into miitary black ops.

Can black ops save the USA? It remains to be seen if the USA can pull a starship out of its black ops hat...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Umm...I think the author meant Martial Law*. At least I hope so.

"Marshall Law," according to Wikipedia is, "Set in Melbourne, Marshall Law tells the story of two sisters - Ros and Verity Marshall."

Also, there is already "rampant homelessness, hunger, social malaise." There is no "American Empire," unless Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands have suddenly become prized colonies.

In short, I think the article is crap. It's just another piece of anti-American propaganda that doesn't seem to serve a purpose, other than colorful rhetoric.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by DarthChrisious]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well I am no longer in the service but I can say that
my younger brother is a US Marine and they have some of the coolest
new gear I know that they are spending big bucks for the stuff he has been issued as far as the navy goes I think most of their money is going into Carriers and nuclear subs their is no reason to reinvent the wheel on many of the things that are in service currently, that being said with the Strikers MRAP's and other projects like these the money is being spent to upgrade instead of replace current equipment like everything else it is all based on trickle down distribution or on as needed basis..

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

The money and will power simply isn't there. But gearing up for a total war?...I don't think so.

Gearing up for total war... yes, they are. What you don't see is that almost all of the money is going into miitary black ops.

Can black ops save the USA? It remains to be seen if the USA can pull a starship out of its black ops hat...

They should spend some money on better civilian cooks at the galley because I swear the meals I had this past weekend were terrible....

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Arabs defeated the British Empire? I think not....

And on that note, I doubt the rest of the article. If they can't get things that are well documented in history right, what hope is there that they can predict the future?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Something must be in the works hatching soon. First they lay sanctions on iran, freeze irans assets in there biggest bank, but not before iran pulls 80 billion out. Israel flex its military hardware muscles.

I heard on the early news from fox this morning, a video of the opec chief, I believe that to be his title, say they will cut oil production to nothing, depending on what happens over iran.

Get them underground bunkers ready you pack of elitist neo/nazi con dogs.

Just to ad, with there secret run cutting submarine data lines to test blackout capabilities from the middle east, I'm sure this will be the dead give away to there intentions once it begins.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Peepers]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Wow....I think not.

Being in the Naval Reservse when I come aboard my base to serve I'm constantly hearing how poor of a military we have.

Really?

These are the guys that have that Undesea Warfare sub base under the Nevada Desert... the NAVY's "Area 51"

www.nuwc.navy.mil...

DDG 1000 ZUMWALT CLASS DESTROYER

WASHINGTON (NNS) -- The Navy has announced April 7 that the first DD(X) destroyer will be designated DDG 1000. As the lead ship in the class, it will also be named in honor of former Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Elmo R. "Bud" Zumwalt, Jr.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

peoships.crane.navy.mil...

Raytheon Delivers Source Code for DDG 1000 Total Ship Computing Environment Infrastructure Software

RAYTHEON

Underwater Express
Program Manager: Ms. Khine Latt

The Underwater Express Program will demonstrate stable and controllable high-speed underwater transport through supercavitation. The intent is to determine the feasibility for supercavitation technology to enable a new class of high-speed underwater craft for future littoral missions that could involve the transport of high-value cargo and/or small units of personnel. The program will investigate and resolve critical technological issues associated with the physics of supercavitation and will culminate in a credible demonstration at a significant scale to prove that a supercavitating underwater craft is controllable at speeds up to 100 knots.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.darpa.mil...

Maybe in the Reserves they don't show you all the cool toys

[edit on 24-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I once asked my commander ( 0-5) why Navy bases are so crappy he said well they pour most of the funds into the ships....which makes sense...

As said before...come on any Navy Base...and take a real good look at the buildings...their all old crap lol.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 28-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Um, it's a Navy base. The buildings are exactly what's needed and nothing more. As stated earlier, there's no need to fix what works and progress has certainly not been stopped. Perhaps you might spend some time in the actual Navy rather than the weekend wannabees. Then you may get a chance to see some of our "crappy" equipment.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Although I could not understand some of the above comments???

I have to say YES, anyone with half a brain KNOWs something is in the works...

It matters very little which direction you come to the conclusion by, it still leads to the fact that a Global economic collapse has already begun, and the Depopulation effects are already happening.

Weather modification has been implemented, and people are becoming more and more short term memory deficit in their world views.

If you cannot FEEL many many levels of deceit and Global challenges, then you will be among those in irreparable shock in the very near future.

I do not know for certain what our Naval Commanders have in store if and when we head into Iran, (Underwaterphenomena back engineering, excluded) but I do know a little bit of what our USAF has in it's secret arsenal... Wow, talk about disclosure!

IMPO, this is all leading up to a very big jump into the future where few will be left to challenge the reality which is bursting forward and pressing ahead from behind us.

Edit to say that this thread seems to be getting hijacked by people wanting to debate what the G.P. knows to be in "Our" arsenal... Read the Op and the Thread title.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by antar]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Although I could not understand some of the above comments???

Hehe Just some 'Old Salts" pickin on the Recruits
A small diversion

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
For the time being i work for a fortune 500 company that handles customer service/tech support type phone calls for other companies. I run a center of what should be 300 people. Due to the oil boom, we have been below 200 for almost a year. So our client pulled out and found another provider, and my company is closing the doors at the end of august.

I am no idiot. They want me to move to another site....but i am now a displaced worker. This means i am now eligible to have up to 2 years of school paid for.

No, i am not taking a transfer. Why move to another site that is going to close down? I see the writing on the wall...we are heading for a depression.

When i started with this company 8 years ago i started on the ground floor. I was just making some bucks while i waited for the next nursing school class to start. Since i was a "natural" in the call service industry, i put together a career for myself, which i can always return to as i have many contacts and lots of successful experience and awards. but no matter how bad the economy gets, as a nurse i will always get paid.

I am going to nursing school, then. Like i said, i am no dummy. My wife is a nurse, so if i get through (it will take 1 year...i hope it isn't too late) my family will be taken care of. I hope.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Americas military machine gearing up for total war?Of course they are.We have a government by,of,and for the corporations.Their is money to be made.We have been in the business of war for a long time now,Korea,vietnam,the first gulf war,the war with Iraq,the comming war with Iran all unconstitutional.It isn't just KBR that makes money.As far as the gold thing goes the reason we are kept off the gold standard is there would not be enough money to support the wars.The great american empire would crumble.(700 military bases in 130 countrys)The only problem they face is the feds devaluation of the dollar.When the dollar becomes useless then will be the time for them to spring the north american union on the people and most of them will go along with it to get thier ameros.Of course the amero will also be fiat money so they can manipulate it and thier will be more wars.When the amero fails we'll see the new world order and since the constitution died with the NAU there will be no rights for anyone except those in power.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I am going to nursing school, then. Like i said, i am no dummy. My wife is a nurse

Good luck there Focker. I wish you the very best!

I'm of the belief the military build-up is not for ongoing campaigns. The goodies coming out of the hangers and other facilities are 30 years beyond the current tech levels.

The brass is poised to roll these out at the order of Commander in Chief. It'll make Shock and Awe look like Jack and Jill.

Becker

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

LOL, Focker.

I don't want to stay in nursing....but i have done the coursework for two or three others (they studied for tests, i did all the homework, etc) and feel that it would be a guaranteed "meal ticket" for my family and i.

I love what i currently do...but the economy rules my industry, and the economy is going to hell.

top topics

join