It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The moon is an artificial satillite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
John Lear did an interview on project camelot. They talk about the moon being towed to it current position and that there is breathable atmosphere there. I find this interesting, has anyone come accross some good evidence supporting this claim?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm
has anyone come accross some good evidence supporting this claim?

Not a single frickin' piece. Bupkus........

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Not since I first heard the theory when I was fifteen.

John Lear has some fairly out there theories, and the best part about them is they are remarkable hard to disprove.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I trust your quite a bit older now
It's new to me. I quite enjoyed the interview with him.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow, that's crazy, i just mentioned this in another thread about nibiru. Perhaps that is synchronicy and verification that there might indeed be something behind it.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Another of John's "tales".

I never took anything he said seriously and even though I look up into the night sky sometimes and wonder............

Because it came from mr Lear's lips ..... B.S!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
breathable atmosphere on the moon??

why didn't i think of that! I suppose you need air to make the cheese that the moon is made out of.

John Lear had better tell NASA that they don't have to spend all of that money to buy those funky spacesuits....

The best way to corroborate John's theory....send him to the moon and ask him to have a picnic...see how long he lasts!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If there was an atmosphere (even not breathable) then meteorites hitting it will make nice fireworks for Earth viewers. Guess guys who towed it here gave it an anti-flare-glare-meteorites-burning-alien-tech-thingy. Or AFMBATT,shortly.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I always thought the moon was a monitoring system like in the Trueman Show and , I guess, we are the show.

Makes you wonder..

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
if ever a topic deserved to be in skunk works, this is it. most of john lears stuff belongs there.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well,
I've been watching some of these videos like david wilcox 2012 enigma, John Lears interview and just those two alone have some very interesting/ entertaining concepts. A couple years back I did'nt think visitors from another star could reach us. Now after seeing the space shuttle video of ufo's there is no denying it for me. Some of this more far out stuff still interests me. The old saying of "If you keep an open mind people will fill it with garbage" still applies, I just look a little longer before I discount anything.

link   
DP sorry

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Swingarm]

link   
Double post, sorry

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Swingarm]

top topics

join