It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Project Serpo Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I was reading the ATS old threads of Project Serpo was it a real thing or did someone make it all up?

Just wondering because that would be pretty neat if we did take a team of 12 people to another planet far far away from us.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by xweaponx]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Your answer is here, on ATS. Just search for all of the SERPO related threads and dig in.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Great story! Lots of fun in the beginning (up until we learned the astronauts brought a lawnmower with them but no feminine hygene products for the females LOL) ...but the sad truth is Serpo was the creation of Rick Doty and holds no truth!!

JSR

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
ahhh Serpo. there is a soft spot in my heart for Serpo. it is what brought me here to ATS. yea, I admit it, I was taken by the whole Serpo story. if there is anything I have learned here at ATS it is, to question everything. don't take a story at face value. you have to really dig into a story to find the small bits of truth.

I suggest to you to, keep reading the Serpo threads here at ATS. it is a good story. and it will show you first, the high level of intellect the collective ATS team can have when needed. second, it shows you how a story can dismantled and "panned" for truth.

Serpo.....I love that story.
enjoy

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As the members above have said, just search serpo.
I'm going to close this thread now. Below are a couple of links to browse or search on your own there are plenty

Serpo Summary - First Edition

Audio
ATS.S: Skeptic Overview 20: SERPO MADNESS! Pod Cast

new topics

top topics

join