It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets hit Israel, which says truce broken

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Can you show me one time you thought something wasn’t the fault of Israel?

When you stub your toe do you blame Israel?

You sig tells all we need to know: that we will get an anti Israel rant from you and not an objective and rational opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

anti Israel and proud of it

(as in anti zionest)

do a search on my posts
when ever i mention the ceasefires

i always say both sides break them

but just for you

on other occasions the palestinians also break ceasefires,
apart from an occasion like this where israel broke it first.

was i suppose to have spoken about other ceasefires broken by both sides when making my previous reply aimed at this broken ceasefire?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

I know that if you read my post you must have seen the other posters who presented evidence that Israel did not break the ceasefire first, that the incidents you spoke were not part of the ceasefire and specifically excluded.

So how can sit there and lie and say that Israel broke ceasefire?

Why did you ignore the facts presented to you? Because they don’t jive with your notion of who is right and who is wrong?

Address the points made by previous posters or wallow in self-induced and willful ignorance; it's your choice, but we are watching and waiting and we will remember how you deal with the truth in the future.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by cavscout]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
So why did they do it?

Want more retarded Iraqi freedom fighter stories? I can keep going all day.

Please do send us more stories like this. Maybe you could start a thread on it?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

nope, right now im posting on a slugish computer (backing up the rubbish before i reinstall everything) so appoligies if i missed something out)
you try backing up 380+GB without slowing down ur system

anyhow for a serious reply

just read the posts

so Israel have said they can attack gaza and not westbank.
what kind of ceasefire is it in the first place then?
if Israel says it still maintains the right to attack apart of the palestinain territory?

ok then my bad officialy the palestinians broke this ceasefire due to attack on their counterparts.

i will give you this one, i was wrong

doesnt change the fact Israel has also broken ceasefires.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

[i will give you this one, i was wrong

Thanks, what a guy. I love the truth, and I love when people admit the truth.

doesn’t change the fact Israel has also broken ceasefires.

Admittedly and certainly they have. But not this time.

I just happen to think they are justified, or at least that they are getting what they deserve for making the ceasefires in the first place, just as you probably think the Palestinians were justified this time.

Glad to see, however, that we can support a cause without resorting to distortion of the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Please do send us more stories like this. Maybe you could start a thread on it?

Sorry boss, but only when needed to make a point.

I didnt mean to imply that I wished to share my Iraq stories, only that I have more examples if they are necessary.

I dont like telling Iraq stories, they usually lay the foundation for a crappy day.

I am not proud of my "service" and will not gloat about it, I only tell an Iraq story when it will help defend the truth or make people understand the true tragedy of what is happening over there (or when I am really really drunk.)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I dunno. I also heard on the Canuckistan Broadcasting Company (CBC) that the rockets were fired because of an Israeli incursion that killed Palestinians. Legal or not, it certainly would provoke a response, especially in a land that takes that "eye for an eye" stuff way too seriously.

I always like to think of putting things in a more familar context. Let's say this is the US civil war, and there is a ceasefire, but Texas being all independent like isn't included, so the North went down and burned Austin to the ground. Can't say for certain, but I think if some troops from Virginia started shelling Maryland in retaliation, it would be hard to say the South broke the ceasefire.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

I know that if you read my post you must have seen the other posters who presented evidence that Israel did not break the ceasefire first, that the incidents you spoke were not part of the ceasefire and specifically excluded.

So how can sit there and lie and say that Israel broke ceasefire?

Why did you ignore the facts presented to you? Because they don’t jive with your notion of who is right and who is wrong?

Address the points made by previous posters or wallow in self-induced and willful ignorance; it's your choice, but we are watching and waiting and we will remember how you deal with the truth in the future.

It's called the "Arab Victim Complex". Or at least, it is now, because I just named it that.

You see, the Arab nations, and nationals thereof, are for some reason, eternally worried that the rest of the world is "disrespecting" them in some way. This is probably due to the amount of wars they start and lose, or they have small penises.

But you see, when they start a fight they can't finish, they roll on their backs and start bleeting how they are the victim of unfair violence, ad nauseum, about how they are always so poorly treated etc etc.

This flies in the face of the 400,000 castrated black slaves that existed in Saudi Arabia in 1945, of course. And we all know what would happen to Israel and the Israelis if the Arab nations actually WON a war against them - they'd be massacred.

And the Muslims are so utterly blinded to their own complete ignorance that they will NEVER LEARN because they do not wish to see they might be wrong. I think it stems from having a totalitarian religion founded by a warlord, but there may be other factors.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join