It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange large thing in google sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
What can this be? I looks like it is behind some of the things up there,
but at the same time the ends of it are to... don´t know, cut off?

Here

What do you think? Even if it is a hair or something, it is a little bit
strange to leave it there! In the pic i mean.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by atrofi]

[edit: fixed image link]

[edit on 24-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
That is odd. It looks very much like a line drawn but are they supposed to leave it there?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Ok I have looked around some more and there is some OBVIOUS tampering going on.

more evidence

Don't know if it is being done by google of nasa.. as that is the source of their images.. but SOMEONE is doing some very blatant air brushing.

sigh

what are they playing at?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
when i looked at the image i 1st saw a red line , then i overlaid infra red then microwave and what happend next i dont know?! i got a picture of a drawn scetch of some star shapes abd some balls also some writing on this piece of paper, what does this mean has any one else seen this im trying to get a picture of it saved but dont no how as i would like to no what it is and how i came to view this drawing? any help here please. rob.e.mail [email protected] if you like and i shall try to get the pic to you.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
when i looked at the image i 1st saw a red line , then i overlaid infra red then microwave and what happend next i dont know?! i got a picture of a drawn scetch of some star shapes abd some balls also some writing on this piece of paper, what does this mean has any one else seen this im trying to get a picture of it saved but dont no how as i would like to no what it is and how i came to view this drawing? any help here please. rob.e.mail [email protected] if you like and i shall try to get the pic to you.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
looks to me like they found the Jedis and the siths going at it again

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It's just a line created by light from the star images or from the stitching. It's all over. If you look around, you can find many, many examples of the exact same thing. You didn't find anything special.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EBE 17

Ok, thank you!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE 17
It's just a line created by light from the star images or from the stitching. It's all over. If you look around, you can find many, many examples of the exact same thing. You didn't find anything special.

Im sorry. but NO. look at the coordinates from the screenshot I took and see for yourself. that is photoshopped and not very well either. The image comes directly from google so either it happened at google or at the source.

but that is not natural.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It's traces of airplanes on original images from telescope (in that case SDSS).
Check out same place on WikiSky/SDSS:
wikisky.org...
and same place on WikiSky's DSS2 all sky survey:
wikisky.org...

top topics

join