It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Prompted by voice during speech in France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
www.livevideo.com...

Bush is a good mimic and that's the only thing he can do without lying.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It would be funny if the person guiding him what to say is overtaken by an anti-Busher and says terrible things into his ear about him and Bush like a dummy he is repeats it all, word for word.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
That is creepy, he truly is a mindless clone after all, I don't think he is human anymore.

Or his years of Alcohol and drug abuse has finally impaired him to the point that he needs to be told what to say.

Now this is more creepy, if he told what to say, then he is manipulated into what to do, what laws to sign and how to run the nation.

We are truly in the craper in this nation then.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Not that I disbelieve this at all (in fact, I reckon most leaders in the Western world are mere puppets), but...

how come this voice is so loud?
And how come it gets louder?

And why the hell is it on FOX of all channels?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this may be a hoax.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Sounds to me like someone altered the speech audio with a sound editor and then dubbed it back onto the clip slightly out of synch. I have no doubt that bush uses voice promts, but I'm not the least bit convinced that this is real.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Hey but is funny as hell,
I also think is a manipulated video.But still he is known to carry a mic for speech assistance I believe.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The second voice sounds like Bush himself. What he speaks is being translated into French so the Chirac can understand, so there might be a delay for the translator to put it into French in realtime. This is why Bush is pausing for a moment. No big mystery here. Same sort of pace and echo if you watch UN coverage of the speeche -- What they say has to be translated into hundreds of languages live.

Why the second voice precedes Bush in this clip, who knows, but if you listen to the intonations and little details it sounds like a simple echo of the actual Bush, just a bit deeper in tone and grainy.

There is the slight probability that it is a pre-recording for Bush to speak over, but I just don't think thats the case.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObjectReport
if you listen to the intonations and little details it sounds like a simple echo of the actual Bush, just a bit deeper in tone and grainy.

This can't be the case:
Voice "and I look forward to working with president Chirac"
Bush: "and I look working, look forward to working with president Chirac"

It was widely discussed at the time, as was the "radio receiver shaped lump" during the presidential debate with Kerry.

He also appears to remove an earpiece at the end of the French speech

Was Bush Wired During Chirac Press Conference?

The Mystery of the Bulge in the Jacket (New York Times, October 9, 2004)

Was Bush Wired? Sure Looks Like it

Images from the 3 debates - showing that the bulge was not a temporary rumple as his defendants claimed.

Is Bush Wired?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I too wondered about this, but to say the second voice sounds like himself, except for translator delay, simple echo, a bit deeper and grainy, is like saying I sound just like Mariah Carey hitting a high "E" two octaves above middle "C", except a bit lower, kind of like a baritone, and just a bit more masculine.

I also wonder about the obvious bracing seen under the back of his suit jacket. I've even seen the supposed model of the harness he is wearing. Personally I think it is either some sort of armor protection, or he has some disease, and needs to brace his back. The similarity of this concept is evident when compared to the braces worn by Forrest Gump, (in the younger boy scenes). Bushes brace is virtually identical, except for his is under a jacket strapped to his back, while Forrest Gump's is strapped to his legs.

One last interesting note. I was thinking about the hour or so that Bush, aloft in Air Force One, being flown aimlessly around, wandering the skies on Sept. 11, 2001, when I felt like henids were beginning to manifest into three separate thoughts.

The first, I wondered if a henid within Bush could ever percolate up into a conscious thought, or, if it simply remain a proto-thought, busily fluttering around on little butterfly wings with the hoard of henids that came before it, remaining there in his mind, ultimately to be transformed, along with all the others, from multitudes of uncrystallized thought, into, (such as a swarm of locust), one worthless, undeveloped piece of nothingness.....

The second, Does Bush have a complete A-Z library of all the "Barney" episodes on Air Force One as well? Or, just in the White House.

And the third henidical thought I had, well actually it, manifest from spontanious big bang, which spawn a uni-thought that, over tens of millions of years, (calculated in brain years), evolved into more of a question than into a cold blooded reptilian, and the following is the question. If I were writing a monologue for Bush to recite at a high profile event such as the one he read for the media party, I would never, ever joke regarding the subject of memoirs, inferring that it would be cute to publish the work as a "pop-up children's story".

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It's his own voice. "And does not develop NUCULAR weapons."

All intonation is exactly the same.

When the guy asks the question at the end, you can hear a quieter voice-over of what he's saying, too. So, if Bush is getting fed, so is the reporter.

We can hear this phrase twice. "Do you now believe that the new Iraqi government... "

I have no doubt that Bush is told what to say during debates, as he has very little brains left in his head, but he can read and repeat talking points. Kind of like an intelligent parrot.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Point conceded. I think the pre-echo of his stumble is overlapped and hidden by his actual speech. However he does appear to remove an earpiece when he finishes his speech before taking questions.

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Personally I think it is either some sort of armor protection, or he has some disease, and needs to brace his back.

Not sure how you arrive at that. What kind of body armour resembles a small rectangular lump with a wire? If it's a back brace - why was it never visible again? And more to the point, why, when the controversy reached mainstream news, did White House officials claim it was a "wrinkle in the fabric" and categorically stated there was no bullet proof vest or any other device under his jacket? Bush's aides said the suit was well-tailored and did not have a roll in back but later the president's tailor, apparently less proud of his work, said it was a pucker along the jacket's back seam. Much later it became a bullet proof vest and a portable defibrillator. NASA photo imaging scientist, Dr. Robert M. Nelson concluded it was "probably a receiver of some kind".

Most MSM treated the whole affair as an "internet conspiracy lark" but the Washington Post pressed a little harder:

Bush's aides tried to laugh off the controversy, with one official joking about "little green men on the grassy knoll."

Several officials, pressed for a serious answer, flatly denied that anything was fishy about the hump. These officials said they had checked and that there was nothing under Bush's jacket -- not a wire, not a transmitter, not a garage door opener. Bush was not wearing a protective vest, sources said.

The White House refused to provide an on-the-record comment, saying that it would dignify a baseless issue, and referred questions to the Bush-Cheney campaign...."

Bulge Under President's Coat in First Debate Stirs Speculation

The Washington Post also described how the audience were scripted and rehearsed in a staged teleconference between Bush and soldiers in Iraq which was billed as a spontaneous conversation: Troops Put In a Good Word to Bush About Iraq

In a 2003 press conference when he said, "See, without the tax relief package, there would have been a deficit, but there wouldn't have been the commiserate -- not commiserate -- the kick to our economy that occurred as a result of the tax relief" it was suggested he might have been parroting a grammar correction from a frustrated prompt. But the substantive point is that anyone with a wit and will to look can see Bush is the most wooden puppet president in living memory.

Failing to hide his prompt:

"I don't particularly like it when people put words in my mouth, either, by the way, unless I say it." — Bush, Nov. 10, 2007

[edit on 24-6-2008 by EvilAxis]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is another game playing trick

To make Bush look dumb and guided by "someone" else.

Oh its not his fault bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Its on fox news for christ sakes. People learn to be aware. President Bush is far from stupid, Manipulation that is constant everyday should tell you that. Constant shifting and moving attention is what the message is here. He is still the evil man he was yesterday. Someone said hes' not human. He isn't. The entire Bush family and all the other oil heads including the illuminati are not human. They don't know what it is to be, to be a human.

They bleed blood of others to satify themselves. Bush is nothing like a decent human being.

Notice how bush is going around the world at the minute, trying to be the good guy. Pathetic.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is so phony, I can't believe anyone falls for this.

The president is obviously reading the speech verbatim. Why would he need a prompter?

The earpiece is so the president can hear the translator who is translating Chirac's comments.

[edit on 2008/6/29 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

join