It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Phase-Shifting via Singularity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm no longer interested in craft that involves Newtonian physics, birds and bees figured it out millions of years ago and are still more advanced than these fancy aeroplanes, with their petro burning engines...

No, I am interested in how UFO's operate, the kind that go from silver disc, to ball of light to invisible.

I figured out that this "slow explosion" is a mesoscopic supernova, specifically, the quantum interpretation of a supernova.

This interpretation comes from George Chapline who says a blackhole is really a dark energy star that possesses negative gravity/mass. A star that goes supernova, then, is not exploding per se, the exterior of the horizon does emit supersonic gravity waves, but the interior, the ergosphere quantum phase-shifts.

What this means is, if one is inside of the horizon when this happens, one does not "spaghettify", rather, one ALSO quantum phase-shifts.

Quantum phase-shifting is not thermal phase shifting. Thermal phase-shifting involves the rearrangement of matter, quantum phase-shifting is the regauging of the energy density of the "vacuum" in between matter.

Let's call it QPS cuz I'm tired of typing that over and over,...

QPS depends on the creation of a singularity, this is actually simpler than it sounds. Have you seen Titor's GE C-204? Much smaller than CERN.

The technology is very similar to MHD geodynamo experiments already going on.

The MHD aspect to the technology is consistent with the Electric/Plasma cosmology which it mimics.

Here's what I invented based on my study:

External Merkaba Mass Engine - "Astromimetics"...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Akkaeneset

It looks very similar to the Infinite Improbability Drive

As far as you specs are concerned, it looks good to me.
But what am I, a rich philanthropist with a wish to help mankind, to do?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Interesting post concerning quantum phase shifts, quantum thermal shifts, etc.
Not sure why you put this in the Aviation Projects Forum but since you did here I go...

I am not an expert on UFO's by any measure, my wife however has seen plenty - but thats for another thread.

In response to your question involving how a UFO can go from a metallic object to a glowing object to an invisible object consider the following 3 options:

1. Electromagnetic/Plasma Technology exploiting craft - IF we are talking about a terrestrial based UFO (in other words man-made and a product of advanced military research) the metallic to glowing to invisible craft could be explained by any craft that has a firm grasp of electromagnetic/plasma tech.

Explanation: Plasma tech is good for stealth, electromagnetic power when in the extreme can be used for visual stealth by bending light around an object - essentially making that object invisible.
What would cause the phenomenon described as quantum phase shifts by the original poster could very well be a craft utilizing plasma stealth technology; with the exception of the "disapearing" part. Plasma tech could easily explain the glowing, while electromagnetic energy could in the extreme explain the disapearing.

2. Anti-gravity craft - If anti-gravitational manipulation has been developed for a craft then the silver craft changing to glowing to disapearing becomes even more easy to explain.

Explanation: An antigravity manipulating vehicle could easily glow as plasma forms around it while it is accelerating through the hypersonic regimes. The disapearing could then be explained as the antigravity craft actually reaches out and is pulled to another location IF that is indeed the method of propulsion for antigravity tech.

3. Inter-dimensional craft - Imagine if you will a 2 dimensional world. That would be like a flat peice of paper. If you who are a 3+ dimensional being were to take a ball and slowly pass it through that 2 dimensional world what would those who lived in the 2 dimension world see? They would see at first a pinpoint of light as the ball first establishes itself in the 2D world 0 then as the ball continues it's pass, it would grow larger until it the middle of the craft is has passed through, then it would shrink back to small, finally disapearing.

Explanation: Much like that is the expanation of an interdimensional vehicle dropping in and out of our dimension for a visit.

A few thoughts - garbage in agabage out.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bios

The post is here because this is the state of the art, what Dr. Steven Greer calls an ARV or Alien Reproduction Vehicle, what certain aviation companies are "secretly" asked to back-engineer...the external merkaba mass engine differs however in that it does not grip space or repel off of magnetic fields or use any air/ion effects; it uses a singularity as an aetheric, isometric fulcrum, to create a symetrical Alcubiere warp bubble, a small, controlled supernova.

When a craft and pilot are massless absurd maneuvers are possible because there is no inertia and hence no g-force to give ya whiplash

QPS is also a total violation of the conservation of CPT

Charge Conjugation
Parity
Time

Just as a blackhole or dark star is optically invisible so is a phase-shifted craft.

Technically, when invisible, the craft exists in hyperspace.

Teleportation is travel through hyperspace.

The most interesting part of this type of craft, and the part that suggests it truly is experimental proof of quantum cosmology and astromimetic is the the by-product.

Many witnesses report seeing dripping metal fall from acending/descending craft. 100% homogenous beads of metal have been found at certain landing sites.

This has to do with the displacement of aether and its refocusing into nodes produced by the warp bubble, this has to do with knot theory...

Their are planets made of 100% homogenous metal as well, from the very same process.

Some say the external merkaba mass engine is "raping god", but that's just a poetic way of saying it is, like humans, an example of supreme self-similarity.

Another interesting thing about it is, its kinda a litmus test of the soul, its death without having to die, like doing '___' or having an NDE.

I'll stop here cuz I want to keep the new agey aspects separate, as if...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The same phenomenon of massless, intense manuevering at insane speeds can also be an attribute of any gravity manipulating advanced technology.

If you are negating the gravity around you due to your vehicle being a source of gravity then you can accomplish similar insane, high G manuevering.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So BIOS... tell us what you REALLY know. Quit teasing us. Oh wait, if you actually did tell us, the Time Cops would nab you just before you typed it all out. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bios

Perhaps, but it wouldn't be piloted by anything living...whiplash...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akkaeneset
reply to post by bios

Perhaps, but it wouldn't be piloted by anything living...whiplash...

manipulation of gravity could be a phenomenon within the craft as well as a phenomenon of propelling the craft, no whiplash, no splattering of humanity within said craft... but I digress.

If you are truly serious with your External Merkaba Mass Engine, don't just post it here - go to Pratt & Whitney, GE or RR and make life better for all.

[edit on 6/26/2008 by bios]

top topics

join