It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vince McMahon pulls another death stunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Not that this is a conspiracy, now do I watch the WWE regularly, but they were giving away a million bucks so I thought Id give it a look. Well McMahon did it again, he had the set fall apart, which is a vvery big 35 ft set full of metal and electronnics. He had it all fall on him.

Pathetic. LAst time they did this, Chris Beniot pulled the double murder thing last June. Almost one year later, Mcmahon tries to kill himself in another storyline.

Sick.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well he wasn't getting the ratings boost from the money give away so he had to find a way to keep the people he gained to keep watching. What better way than to have this happen?

I thought it was pretty smart that he even called HHH by his real name, you could hear him saying "Paul, I can't feel my legs."

Not bad Vince, but it will only make smarks, like myself, bring up the Benoit angle.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DrOOpieS

i really wouldnt call it a beniot angel. id call it the beniot horrible timing angle.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You're right, angle was the wrong word to use. But this will only bring on the wrong kind of publicity from outside sources. And people will bring up how the whole Benoit thing happened a year ago and he tried a similar thing. The draft was pretty good though. Kind of shocked that trips went to SD!, we'll see what happens.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

i was first shocked to see jr go. michael cole bores me. but change is good. i hate rey mysterio as well. trips to smackdown was really predictable, but something kept telling me hed never allow it. definitely good for change, we'll see how it pans out

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
From everything I read, they were gonna go with Cena to SD! but I guess they are gonna bring Taker to raw, since him and trips don't get along too well. JR looked pretty pissed about goin over, but I'm pretty sure he had to have known. He's a high ranking member of the WWE creative and it would be pretty messed up if Vinny pulled a fast one on him. I thought it was pretty hilarious how they were all ripping on Adamle early in the show and he just sat there and didn't say anything.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Actually JR has taken a back seat as of late. Hes no longer VP of Talent relations. So he might legitimately not of known. The only one who probably knew in that whole draft was trips. I hear taker is gonna retire soon and not going to Raw.

Ripping Adamle is becoming pure gold. Almost so I am starting to think his horrid announcing is just a storyline. I mean no is that bad. Then again, he could be THAT bad.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I didn't know that he wasn't a part of talent relations anymore. Hmmm, then he looked legitimately pissed off. Yea, I wouldn't be surprised if taker retired sometime soon. I don't know why in the hell trips would want to go to smackdown. He's lobbied against working on Tuesdays for years, very strange.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wrestling died ages ago when Bret Hart left.

new topics

top topics

join