It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upgrade the wise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Matt 24

35Hell and sky shall begin, but my words shall still begin.

36But 'of this' ('that') day and hour knew Elias the guest any woman, any, still the angels 'of hell' ('heaven'), but my Mother plentiful (or: common).

^^Of this day and hour is 24 hours and 60 minutes. 'That' day and hour is original and unlike of this image.

And "my" words shall still begin implies the original's beginning (it's when going from image to perfected original). It implies the original is already also that we non-devils come furnished out into.

Elias the guest means my God as the guest. And it's the devil. That day and hour's Original knew the devil still the angels heaven. If they are still the angels heaven, then they are their original is how and why. The all connection with new Advanced nurturing material (Mothering indeed) concerning my all haven't knew the guest as plentiful/common. But I will have knew the guest amongst my all that haven't. My Advanced (this is why the word Mother is capital) nurturing material a devil never ever touched or entered by any sense. My all is my ppl, places, things outside the image.

Any questions or comments?

Let me make this clear, just because Hell and sky shall begin doesnt mean we non-devils will stay in image for ever. Nope, "my" words shall still begin reguardless!

And when the devil gets into Hell it wont misunderstand anything at all by my doing. It'll have the reason within itself that only it can provide within itself as if to itself to why it's in Hell. It'll experience how they be in Hell first hand.

Any who dont understand this thread will be put on ignore for stating a lie that you can state as if no one is supposed to catch on to you being a liar since you are a devil.

sky is short for Sky Tell or Sky Net or Sky News or Sky Cast. Like revealing the cast starring in a theater performence. Except the cast given detail about in Sky Cast is the devil. So think when you read the word "cast" in the gospel. Yeah, that theater lingo terminology is in the gospel's antonym translation.

Add:

24 and 60 min = 25 hours. 25 (2+5 = 7). When did our other also Lord pass? Under Los Vegas timezone /during age "25". But our Lords knew Elias the guest... Lords? 25 hours with an "s". Two significant times came over two persons during when they were 25. "They go to hell!!" came when I was 25.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Who are you and "What in Tarnation" are you trying to say here?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I guess that I'm going to be put on 'ignore' here, but I sincerely have no idea what you're talking about.

I would kindly suggest that you write your missives in MS Word and leave them alone for a day or so. Then go back and reread them. If they seem to make sense, ask the opinion of a friend and if he agrees; post them.

Eric

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Your post wins the prize for the most confusing confection I have read this month. I haven't read such an incomprehensible post since last corresponding with a Rastafarian who refused to right in standard English. Oy.:shk:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nope. None of the major translations of Matthew 24 seem to match what you are saying. Why are you substituting all the words for their opposites? This some sort of new kind of 'satanist go-through' of the Bible? I guess they got tired of reading it backwards

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
"and this determined shall be poured down off the delighted (or: happy)."

^^The devil will be poured into Hell from each human it operates on a judgment by judgement basis. Example: 1/3rd the devil to whole. So when Hell begins and the devil in part enters in and realizes it, just what more wicked will the devil insist on doing? We'll only see the devil willingly choose to enter into Hell then. Then will all see the dangerousness in stupidity that simply exists because it can. Beings that go by what they can do in wicked lusting get what they deserve just as simple. The devil shouldnt have become an original in wickedness. It sealed its probable fate upon messing with another Being. Ha, the devil should have been wicked alone with itself, but you and I know wicked wont do wicked to itself which means any wicked being knew good and evil nuetrally. In other words no being didnt come equiped with the knowledge of good and evil.

When it rains it pours. I'm going to make it rain the devil into Hell.

new topics

top topics

join