It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Banking Saving the Economy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ok ATSers...I need your knowledge on this one. It has recently been brought to my attention that there is a select group of people who are asked to provide 'hard cash' to back the economy when it has reached dire straits. Of course, this time is now. These people are only contacted through intermediaries so no names are known. Of course, they have to be able to show that they have not loaned money or have been asked to. They have to be able to provide cash...like in the 100s of millions of dollars. This group is only brought together during hard financial times and they are only asked to serve for a short period of time.

So I have searched tinWiki and I cannot find anything that resembles this organization. I happened to mentioned Bilderberg and my source replied that it was beyond that. So, I have no clue what this organization is called. So my fellow ATSers, lets figure it out. I did ask when this organization was started b/c we did have the Great Depression. The only answer I got was that it would have been started after that time to prevent the financially elite from ever losing money again. If you think about it, do the rich really want the economy to collapse?

Mods: If this needs to be moved, please feel free to do so.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Perhaps this is in relation to the real holders of the federal reserve, they are members of the most influential wealthy families in the US and around the world.

Alos many wealthy nations like Saudi Arabia and the Emirates has done a lot of investments in America during time of crisis in the last year.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
However, what I got from this was that it was way beyond anything the Federal Reserve could do. My father made the comment that the Federal Reserve could print as much money as they needed so why would they need cash. I asked my source about this and he said that the difference was that these bankers actually back the economy with cold hard cash.

What backs the Reserve? It is just a vehicle for printing money. But what makes it worth something? I would be surprised to see if the dollar doesn't gain on the euro. If that happens then maybe we have something.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
My big question is, how do we identify this group and what they do.... I hope that with the knowledge of the ATSers here that we will be able to figure it out.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I believe Thebandit one of our moderators did a thread a while back on the same subject but with a different tittle, it was an investigation on who is behind the world order, is relevant this thread as they are considered holders of vast wealth in the word and the ones that supposedly control economies.

Perhaps you should U2 him and ask him about that thread, mention names in the thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thanks, I will look it up. I think it is also interesting that the Fed is getting ready for a two day meeting.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by goopity

because you can't just print money out of nothing and expect it to pull you out of debt. when they print up cash like that, they have nothing to back the dollar and it makes it worth even less.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think this is the group you are refering too..
we know and we kick there arse...
www.philgang.com

en.wikipedia.org...

also: here is our stock chart reading video...

mms://70.87.116.52/5d

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It could be the "Plunge Protection Team". However, the vibe I got was that these people are single individuals that are run by a bigger organization, not the government. Plus, they are contacted by intermediaries. Could be, I don't know. Honestly, financial conspiracies are not really my cup of tea. I just get my statement from my broker once a month and that is about all I do (I mean, I watch the stock market). I know that this person has ties to UBS and Credit Suisse.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Very interesting about the "Plunge Protection Team". Damn, Henry Paulson from Goldman Sachs is on it
the same GS that holds oil contracts...my, my, my. And the enfeebled Commodity Futures Trading Commission...The only thing these folks have done is help plunge the economy further into the toilet!

So much for protection...I think I'ld rather have Tony Soprano!

Anyway, I remember one group that went unmentioned during the Ronald Reagan economy downturn of the 1980's. One group that helped supply the economy with cash, to keep it from collapsing further, yet remained unnamed as a help to the economy. Drug dealers.

With all the much ballyhooed anti-drug talk, just say no campaign, it was the sale of drugs that kept many families with food, shelter and clothing when their jobs were lost/cutback, and more big time dealers buying expensive cars (like BMWs), huge houses, etc. for cash. And all this cash had to be laundered through banks.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Its all Part of Their Plan...
but I will tell you what is not part of their plan.....

Ron Paul as president....
protected by 300 million Americans...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised, if there was something like that happening, That a portion of it would be coming from DeBeers. They control all Diamonds (other than 1 mine in Australia), nearly all colored gems, and a very good portion of the worlds platinum, gold, silver and so forth.

They have tons of "Cold Hard Cash" not just "Post-it Notes' with the presidents faces, and a deep vested interest in keeping America afloat.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This are some names linked to the world financial system control in private hands and they have the power to no only dominate the US but many countries and economies around the world.

Checil Rhodes, diamond baron, in America the Rhodes group with the J.P. Morgan run the Council for Foreign Relations since 1921.

This people controls from Wall street to government and media outlests.

The Carnegies and Rockefellers, they are called the 4 Rs, Rhodes, Rothschilds, Rockeffers, and the Reds.

They are the leaders on the financial underworld.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is all very interesting made me think of the gold being hacked article back in april.

www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS"

While I agree with you on that point, I really have to kind of think of marg6043's post as more accurate. The main point of this question is - do the rich want this economy to bust?

No, they don't. We have all seen "Blood Diamond". I think that this issue goes on before this. I don't know. However, the feeling that I got was that we are talking international banking. People who have a stake in what are economy is doing. And I got the impression, while I think it is bad now, it will get worse, and that they will pull us out. So, who knows. I do doubt it has anything to do w/ diamonds though.

top topics

join