It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Object in Maryland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Silent, early morning near Site R (Raven Rock) camping trip. June 08.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks for posting your photos. If it's not too much trouble, if anyone is to even give an opinion on them...it's nice if you give us information...How far up would you judge the object to be? How large was it? Did you take these photos, with what kind of camera, at what time were they taken? Sounds? Sights? Lights on it? What did you see when you took them, if you did? You have to give us more to go on then two photos and one sentence containing absolutely no details other then State
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
Thanks for posting your photos. If it's not too much trouble, if anyone is to even give an opinion on them...it's nice if you give us information...How far up would you judge the object to be? How large was it? Did you take these photos, with what kind of camera, at what time were they taken? Sounds? Sights? Lights on it? What did you see when you took them, if you did? You have to give us more to go on then two photos and one sentence containing absolutely no details other then State
Thanks!

Sorry not to get into too much detail! I didn't want to interject too much of my own interpetation. But, It was hazy/foggy that morning, guesstimate that the object was about 7-8 k feet, couldn't tell how far away, i was using full zoom on my camera. it looked to be rather large. a simply ge point and shoot camera 7.2 mp, about 0730 no lights.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It looks like a blimp to me.

But thats just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod
It looks like a blimp to me.

But thats just my opinion.

this is the first thing that came to mind when i looked at the photos too.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
it looks like satellite to me with its solar panels on the bottom

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This has to be an airship such as the Goodyear blimp flying over. Was there going to be a NASCAR race in the vicinity when this photo was taken?

It's clearly a blimp at a front 3/4 angle. Underneath you see the cabin and in the rear the fins on the back. It's even the right color for the Goodyear blimp -

bios

[edit on 6/24/2008 by bios]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It is obvious it is a blimp.

It is facing towards the camera, slightly to the top left corner.

Case le-closed

new topics

top topics

join