It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist: Put CEOs On Trial for Global-Warming Lies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I enjoy your sense of humor my existential cohort.

My point is: now that the data is here, let's do something about it. Anyone aiming to stop its move forward is deceiving.

I never argued with the facts of previous ice ages and warm ages.

I'm referring to the topic of occurrence.

If you'd like, we can take the scientists that lied into the court room, too, but for now I'm just focusing on the CEO's.

"Human made global warming" is real, not only that but its bad on the lungs *cough cough*. Unless some natural selection takes place and evolves my lungs to take in, use and convert higher levels than normal of carbon and other toxins... then I'm in some trouble, and so are the rest of us. Since we have the ability to technologically adapt faster... why wouldn't we? Answer: Money and greed.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I know there's at least a few of you who realize this, but I have this question for the general majority in this thread: Have any of you considered the possibility that global warming and such is NOT a man-made phenomena, but that the planet is doing it on its own?
Why has the planet had previous Ice Ages and SEVERE droughts etc. without the help of Humanity (for those of you don't know this, an Ice Age is what Warming ultimately leads to. Ironic, isn't it?)? Why does the sun flare up and exponentially increase its heat output every couple thousand years or so? Why does everything in the Universe run like clockwork ladies and gentlemen? The planet is more than likely doing this on its own because its supposed to! As much as I dislike big corporations and government leaders, they have had very little to do with this. Look up polar shifts. Look up how NASA confirmed the poles were going to shift soon and what expected effects it would have on the environment. Look around at all the natural disasters and severe storms we're having around the globe. E.G. Heck, I don't even live in Arkansas, but I have noticed that they've had roughly a thousand tornadoes this year already. Arkansas never has tornadoes (never meaning very rarely in this case). Earthquakes, tsunamis, typhoons, hurricanes, solar flares, cosmic storms, massive extinctions, melting ice caps, etc. You cannot sit there and say that the planet cannot take "care" of itself when everything else in Nature is capable of doing so. It's simple logic that it is a possibility.
I do, however, completely agree with stringing up CEO's by the balls, but for reasons other than this.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yeah and Obama's support of the "Cap and Trade" system is is only going to make the situation a lot worse. It will give the big companies with money the credits they need to keep spewing out just as many greenhouse gasses as they are now.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You couldn't put the CEO;s on trial, they only represent and serve the shareholders.

It would be the thousands of shareholders that would have to be put on trial.

The Charlatans spreading the myth of man-made global warming are the ones who should be put on trial. They want us to live in the stone age, and fulfill a population reduction Agenda.

Just look at what AlGor says - Now look at what Al Gore does

He should be put on trial for attempting to defraud the world, as should all the Carbon Tax Communists.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I wonder if Dr. Hansen believes that others who have disputed man-made climate change, such as Michael Crichton, should be put on trial for their views.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Torsten

We know the WTC was a contamination zone and should have been
a Federal Hazmat job not one for joe new yorker.

Clean air or debris at 911 was a prime Illuminati government official lie.

NASA just came out with a warning, duh and after the moon we should
believe them.

ED: Who can put NASA or any Illuminati government liar up on charges?
Official science by dumb arses.

[edit on 6/24/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Put Al Gore on trial for his lies to the American people. BLAHDOW!!!!

He is not in this to change anything.... he is in it for the fame and fortune. He uses more fuel than 20 people, and yet says he actually cares.

He preaches Wildfire and Brimstone on the pulpit when the issue is not as catastrophic as he says..... and if he has read any of the IPCC assessment reports, he would know this. He is sucking us all in with doomsday scenarios and spewing senseless rhetoric on how to 'change' the outcome, when his change will do little good at the expense of great amounts of capital and labor.
CH-CH-CHECK IT OUT

[edit on 24-6-2008 by DINSTAAR]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join