It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW fresh Alien / ghost footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Anybody know what this is? happend recently in a small village in moldova!The people of the village claim it is jesus but to me it looks like a wierd ball lightning phenonema!

Video:
video.nbc6.net...

Story
www.nbc6.net...

This is a very intresting piece of footage!

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Sannhet]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I don't know about that being Jesus or an alien. It definitely does look electrical in nature to me. Certainly had plasma like qualities. I wonder what was going on under that spike.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sannhet

that was very interesting...

thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Looks like a hologram image of Jesus on the cross. I read a creepy theory that these holograms will be used to trick religious believers. There was a post in a different thread that talked of this. I don't believe it myself but it might be useful to finding out the hoax behind this video. I will post the link in a minute.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

You are thinking of Project Bluebeam. It is supposedly a large network of holographic image and sound projectors that will be used to fake a 'rapture' of sorts.

So the story goes.

This is interesting. Could it simply be a shaped neon on a pole?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Yah, that's it... Project Bluebeam. Here is the link that member "leto" posted on another thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

wow yeah that looked like Jesus on a cross.

can't tell if its fake or not.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is interesting... I have a theory that this UFO (Thread about Chinese UFO) may be a hologram as well.

-I am sure I am gonna get hell for this.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by anyone]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It looks fake!

To me this is nothing more than the reflection of a television on the window showing jesus on a cross.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
that is exactly what I am saying... it looks fake; hologram

def. of hologram: "A flat optical image which looks three-dimensional to the naked eye."

[edit on 24-6-2008 by anyone]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It is actually a combination of a crappy camera and smoke coming from the pipe. But hey I have been wrong before!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sc4venger
It looks fake!

To me this is nothing more than the reflection of a television on the window showing jesus on a cross.

I was just perusing some old threads I once posted in and I think you are right about the reflection it is obvious at the very end where you can see it touching the top of the house. Definiting some Blue Beam disinfo. I would guess it's one of those light-up wallhangings of Jesus on the cross reflected in the window.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sannhet

testing holograms for "project blue beam" imo

they probably want to see how the public reacts to this test..

then again it could be real,i dont know...looks cool though

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Looks like a fake. The image of Jesus was added into the video. Why is the person taking the video panning back and forth like he is looking for something when the Jesus image is in plain view right in front of him?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Looks like a stain on the window with a fortunate shape. The sun catching the stain is causing the "illumination". Especiali at the end the "gh ost"seems to move with the movement of the camera.

just my thought

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Definitely looks funky but what seems suspicious is that this weird jesus thing is right there yet the person behind the camera seems to be panning back and forth which I don't think you would be doing if you were experiencing something like that.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm leaning on reflection in the glass.. when the person pans to the right the image expands a tad.. and when they pan to the left.. the images height alters.

Theres a bird that flys by which is not focused. To whether from focusing afar or close.. I'm leaning on focusing to close to the glass to blurry the bird. If they focused on the object outside the house I sense the bird would have been more focused.

My 2 cents.

top topics

join