It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS (male) members. "FemBot" is almost available!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Does that mean that when you tell it to be quiet it realy will?
As far as the weapons thing goes, I like the Austin Powers approach. Rember.... Boobie guns?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ummmmmmm, manbots have been around for a long time. Only in the last 50 years have they been, well, POWERed. I think they're every bit the analogue of the fembot. I'm just guessing, of course, because, SD, your original link doesn't work for me, so I have to extropolate the truth of it based upon reader response...... what an awkward position

I'm too happy and in love to contemplate a fembot. Truth be told? What I would like is a gruntbot. yah. A do-all, harder-than-nails, heavy lifter that would rip tree stumps out of the ground and save me endless thumping with a sledgehammer, prying, digging and bleeding. I'd keep it coated with silicon spray, and when the hurricanes came, IT could drop full sheets of 3/4" wet plywood on its neotoes instead of me. Teach it to make a perfect martini, and pull weeds and chase 4th generation wild roosters from our doorstep when they crowed endlessly at 2:30 a.m.

I'm pretty sure I can get a hefty loan. Where do I sign?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
... the analogue of the fembot.

Oh you don't wanna go with some knackered analog fembot mate.
You want the new and improved brand "spanking" new digital version.
Hold on, you said "analogue" not "analog"
Never mind.

[edit on 8/1/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Check her out at this link: fembot
She shakes her bottom on this one!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Holy crap, you're right! This British spelling thing is starting to infuse the VERY precepts of my educational background!!! Oh, the humanity. Next thing you know, I'll be substituting all "Z" spellings for "S". Absolute ruin.

Thanks for the new-and-improved fembot link, but what's with the bell bottoms?? EEEEEEEEK!!
Scary business, that. D'you suppose she comes with optional love beads? oooooo. That last statement, while made in the purest of heart and context, may suggest a nonintended sexual innuendo.

Okay, I'm reforming my previous post. Truth is, I hate housework. If I could have a machine that really didn't have the awareness to CARE about its lot and would dilligently clean this house all day, then I'd gratefully tend to stump removal myself. However, in the interest of parity, I don't care if it were a fembot or monbot, just as long as it didn't whine or watch Jerry Springer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join