It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS (male) members. "FemBot" is almost available!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

aleon, you're a posting machine!

Listen, I have to say something about this company:
"I don't own the company, I don't know anything about it. I just know this is the greatest product ever ... Hey, I'm Giuseppe Franco. I'm not putting my name on the line for something that doesn't work."

Loaner fembots available for 10000 ats points.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Yes, morality questions. Are you less of a pervert because your with a fembot, or more of one?

The whole issue really needs to be discussed in depth.

Excellent post, mrwupy.

This is the kind of issue good science-fiction used to deal with in the Fifties, Sixties and Seventies. Indeed, I've read lots of stories on similar -- or even identical -- lines from writers like Philip K. Dick, Harlan Ellison, Theodore Sturgeon, Robert Silverberg and others.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

There is a great article on this issue on National Geographic called: "Robot Code of Ethics to Prevent Android Abuse, Protect Humans"

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have had this Idea running thru my head for a few years now, Ever since I saw the 1st "Realdoll"® I've wanted to open a CyberBrothel, There is no legal issue's that I know of in my state. The "fembot" programming would make the hourly rates a bit higher but still could be manageable. all I need is investors to help with the real estate and Dolls (their about $7500 a piece) No one under 18 and you MUST have a $10,000 credit limit on your card.............. Bleach is cheap......

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sorry.. I can't get aroused by a fembot. Anything lifesize that looks human, but isn't exactly human is scary. I've said it already and I'll say it again. I hate dolls

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

So I guess you're not in the market for a "slightly" used Cherry 2000?
Frame off restoration, matching numbers. 10000 ats points or obo!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well if I can get an uzi to shoot the crap out of it. No problem!

But as you can see by my earlier post. I don't see what the fascination is that some men have with female robots or with life sized female dolls. Only a real woman for me.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well, I suppose for some people it'll make a change sending a valentines card to something else other than their hand
. Must say though, the walking motion is excellent, way better than the robosapien.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Unfortunately, the fem-bot more or less constitutes what certain individuals involved with the business like to call a "sex-toy".

The manufacturers are probably making a killing as we speak*, so there is a possibility that they will have the capability to provide both fem-bot and mas-bot varients.

There's a market there, provided the technology can be put into batch production.

*It seems society in modern times is rather... promiscuous.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well thanks Bandid tat is very nice of you to say.

BTW for those males wanting to dispose of living female companion for a robot I got one for you.

I actually do no blame you, because in the near feature males will no be necessary for procreation as females can pretty much go into a sperm bank and do the job.

So I guess that is what males will be relegated too, visits to the sperm banks and cold beer and sandwiches serve by a female robot companion.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to burst your bubble marg(this way as the idea is just.... ew) but....

www.malepregnancy.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sardion2000

I remember reading about a male pregnacy but he was not really a he, as it was a female turned male but kept her female internal organs.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Actually, these would be great for the True forced loneliness crowd.

A fembot doesn't care if your personality is one dimensional and bland. They don't care if your a slob who whines and lives in your momma's basement. They love you regardless.

Still, let me tell you a story.

I work with the nicest guy in the world. No names here but he had the bad luck of getting stuck with some seriously damaged genes. He was born with a cleft pallet and the reconstructive surgery doesn't disguise that. That surgery cost him most of his teeth so he was raised with dentures, and you can tell. He's often mistaken for a girl because those genes didn't bless him with any masculinity at all. He's one of the nicest people I've ever met and probably one of the loneliest. I've no doubt he's a virgin, even though he's in his 30's.

I hope that fembots do come along in his lifetime. I hope he gets one that waits on him hand and foot and treats him like a God. He deserves it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I wonder when they will come out with a "Manbot" for the women? You know a 'bot that will fall over dead when she gives it "that look". When yell at will hunker down in the corner and whimper.

Of coarse it will have to cook and clean and it won't be a sex toy because we know how women are.
Not tonight I have a headache.

Roper

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

Hum, no tonight I got a heat ache, I like the" leave me alone I need to relax " and "put that thing away".

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
I wonder when they will come out with a "Manbot" for the women?
Roper

NO KIDDING!!!!

A manbot that goes out and works like a slave all day, comes home and hands her his wallet and then goes and does the dishes.

Every woman would demand one

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

So this "friend" of your is a potential customer?
Be sure to let your "friend" know about these exciting fembot developments.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sardion2000

Pregnant Mr. Lee is a hoax
snopes

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Ach, a toy. I was expecting something a bit... er, more realistic.

For the ladies who wanted a Manbot.

And for the Guys

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

yes,

4) Fembot, when lifesized of course, must please its master when commanded.

<< 1    3 >>

join