It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS (male) members. "FemBot" is almost available!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
cnn... WowWee

She is small, but a life size femalesapien cannot be far behind.
So for all the professor Finks out there, time to get your hopes up!

[edit on 23-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The bigger question is, can she cook and clean?

If she can then I'm in.

Roper

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
There isn't any holes so it's not going to sell in America.
(Greatest Country Evar, btw)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I agree. If I come home and the trash has been taken out, I have a home cooked meal and football is playing on the TV, and I can just turn her off, I'll place my order right now.

I still say we have some huge morality questions to face though, when it comes to life size human companion robots. It could get sticky. (no pun intended)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I still say we have some huge morality questions to face though, when it comes to life size human companion robots. It could get sticky. (no pun intended)

Morality questions? Only if they become conscious.

And as for me? Naw, I prefer make-up sex too much and the fact that I can get some sweet heinie doesn't hurt me either.
If you can't get the perfect 10 time to time (or ever) then go for a fembot!
I'll be in that boat soon enough lol(hopefully another couple of decades but thats pushin it
)

[edit on 23-6-2008 by sardion2000]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Oh dear. You people are going to think I am a pervert for even knowing about this, but there is a company out there called 'Real Doll' or 'Real Dolls' (No, I am not providing a link
) that actually does make life-like full-sized anatomically correct, sex dolls. I suppose they could easily combine the two technologies.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Is this the sort of thing that gets male members excited, then?

Mine seems a litte underwhelmed.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Not the kind of "fembot" I was expecting.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Wonderful.

I suppose next the military will be sticking rocket-launcher knee-caps to these fem-bots and sending them into war.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Oh don't say that. She's adorable, you can hold her hand for walks in the park, she can guard your house, she likes to be kissed, and she's making the female anchor in this piece jealous!
In the famous words of Quagmire: "Yes, Yes, Yes, Get one, Yes!"

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Oh dear. You people are going to think I am a pervert for even knowing about this, but there is a company out there called 'Real Doll' or 'Real Dolls' (No, I am not providing a link
) that actually does make life-like full-sized anatomically correct, sex dolls. I suppose they could easily combine the two technologies.

Yeah, I saw a program on that. They stood a few of them and had a lady stand with them. They asked a few people to point out the real woman, they only did due to her blinking, and her bursting out laughing when ppl took a few to figure it out lol.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

she's making the female anchor in this piece jealous!

You naughty, naughty, naughty man.

On a different note, heaven save me from women who are 'almost available'...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

You mean fembots?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just for the record, for those who cannot wait for the life size version of this robot.
WowWee does have a spare parts page on its website. So should your fembot experience spiral out of control, help is but a few clicks away. However be sure to read the T&C of the warranty so as to avoid any misunderstanding.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000

Originally posted by mrwupy

Morality questions? Only if they become conscious.

Suppose you are in love with a fembot and while at work, someone rapes it. Have they committed a crime? Are you allowed to beat your fembot when your fed up with the world? Can you torture it, just for fun or to get your kicks? If it's hacked and reprogrammed to kill someone, can you be held financially or criminally liable? It's your bot after all. Can you have two fembots or three or a harem?

Yes, morality questions. Are you less of a pervert because your with a fembot, or more of one?

The whole issue really needs to be discussed in depth.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Oh, these horrible things you mention, must we think about them already?
Who would do these mean things to a fembot?
In any case, I believe Data has resolved these problems for us on ST TNG, but don't listen to Lore. He's as strange as mrwupy!
Cue dvd...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Dr Isaac Asimov's three laws of robotics:
(1) A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
(2) A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the first law.
(3) A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the first or second law.

Should there be any fembot amendments?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
First of all, these would be cost prohibitive unless you have a timeshareware program with your other tenants or neighbors. You would have to rent them out at parties etc. When they break down for repairs, will you get a loaner also? What about size variations and restrictions and Satisfaction guarantee? What about theft? will they have insurance policies and GPS tracking? memory data storage and visual monitoring until fully paid? They might even be working for the CIA.

So, what about a raffle?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

I recall Boston Legal having some life size dolls on the show. Some of the things they write about is really shocking compared to 10 years ago. I wonder if they have any with wings?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hell yeah, they must cook and clean!

Now if they have a job outside the home, only 1/2 the cooking and cleaning.

Roper

BTW can they work a job????????$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join