It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why does the NWO use numerology?

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What is it about numbers that 33 and 666 are so important to them. Is it to do with their occult rituals or is it based on they believe they hold magic. I'm sorry if this thread seams strange or even stupid. Its just I really want to understand




posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
hmmm, there is a theory that if enough people believe something, it becomes a reality.

So, I don't know, maybe patriotic feelings over 5 sided stars on a flag or something may create some kind of united power over the mind.



posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
hmmm, there is a theory that if enough people believe something, it becomes a reality.

So, I don't know, maybe patriotic feelings over 5 sided stars on a flag or something may create some kind of united power over the mind.



Ahh yes Iv heard that theres more to the power of thought than we know. Now that actually makes sense. Enough minds projecting the same thought energies can have a massive effect. Thank you Gorman



posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
hello
good question

"They" know the power of numbers and geometry.
these are waves, frequencies, resonance.....

their magic is real but is not magic ..........its science,
old world science that has been basically kept hidden from us..

Quantum science is helping bring this to light,

..................... 3 , 6, and 9 are the key numbers .
but they are all the same number.. they are one.
reduced and/or expanded by OCTAVES

these 3(or should I say 1) numbers literally go hyper-dimensional.
you know....like...... .333 repeated to INFINITY.......or .666 or .999

the N.W.O have so much knowledge.
do not underestimate their power.



posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The numbers 33 come up alot because of believed links to freemasonry, and the number 666 because of our precevied notion that they mark the end of the world hence the number of the beast.


As far as Maya giving ideas on numbers that is a intresting take, i don't feel the Illuminati are as orginized as you would think, more of chaos thrown together and at the top is were the organization lies, however because there clever and not wise they can be beat, besides like i said there not that orginized.



posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
hello
good question

"They" know the power of numbers and geometry.
these are waves, frequencies, resonance.....

their magic is real but is not magic ..........its science,
old world science that has been basically kept hidden from us..

Quantum science is helping bring this to light,

..................... 3 , 6, and 9 are the key numbers .
but they are all the same number.. they are one.
reduced and/or expanded by OCTAVES

these 3(or should I say 1) numbers literally go hyper-dimensional.
you know....like...... .333 repeated to INFINITY.......or .666 or .999

the N.W.O have so much knowledge.
do not underestimate their power.


Wow thats a great answer and you are right on never underestimating them. The knowledge they hold on science and how the brain can be manipulated is astounding. Although I couldnt put into words what you mean. I strangely understand what you mean on a deeper level..If that makes any sense
I would put that as, for now the full picture is beyond my level of understanding and thank you as I will be learning more about this and your comment has helped me greatly



posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
The numbers 33 come up alot because of believed links to freemasonry, and the number 666 because of our precevied notion that they mark the end of the world hence the number of the beast.


As far as Maya giving ideas on numbers that is a intresting take, i don't feel the Illuminati are as orginized as you would think, more of chaos thrown together and at the top is were the organization lies, however because there clever and not wise they can be beat, besides like i said there not that orginized.



Yes Iv noticed those numbers a lot in freemasonry hense the 33rd degree being highly linked to the occult. I didnt know about the maya ideas and will look into that

I believe that the illumanti can be exposed and stopped. How or when I wouldnt know. But I always hold on to that possibility that it will happen and hope it will be sooner than later. Thanks for your words



posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar
 


well said ......chaos.... and then there is the top....yes..
I would agree.. lower level N.W.O slicing each others throats
to gain a higher place of power.



posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The theory that lends credence to this notion is that the NWO is a group of freemasons and occultists whose "system" for lack of a better term is based on the ancient Sumero-Babylonian religion. They incorporated numerology because they believe it holds real power. In general its no different that tarot cards or the zodiac, ancient mathematics thought to have real-world significance. The usage of certain numbers is tool by which they hope to bring cosmic good fortune upon their endeavors. Just as a zodiac may say that on xx date you will find love, the Illuminati freemasonic/occult "system" would say that xx number (or date) is one during which their endeavors are more likely to succeed. The theory purports that this is based on ancient hidden (occult) knowledge that they use to their advantage. The truth is that every religion and belief system has holy symbols including numbers and dates. One of the most widely known is the number 3, or the trinity, which is a Babylonian invention, passed on to Egypt, and then to Christianity. In this system 3 represents the whole, the totality, so one would to have 3 parts of something to ensure that it is "completed".



posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtSolveMundi
The theory that lends credence to this notion is that the NWO is a group of freemasons and occultists whose "system" for lack of a better term is based on the ancient Sumero-Babylonian religion. They incorporated numerology because they believe it holds real power. In general its no different that tarot cards or the zodiac, ancient mathematics thought to have real-world significance. The usage of certain numbers is tool by which they hope to bring cosmic good fortune upon their endeavors. Just as a zodiac may say that on xx date you will find love, the Illuminati freemasonic/occult "system" would say that xx number (or date) is one during which their endeavors are more likely to succeed. The theory purports that this is based on ancient hidden (occult) knowledge that they use to their advantage. The truth is that every religion and belief system has holy symbols including numbers and dates. One of the most widely known is the number 3, or the trinity, which is a Babylonian invention, passed on to Egypt, and then to Christianity. In this system 3 represents the whole, the totality, so one would to have 3 parts of something to ensure that it is "completed".


Thank you and sorry this is a late reply, I have just seen this and thank you.
The research I have done always seams to go back to the babylonian times. Although still looking for answers this helps a lot




posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Just found this great video on THE NUMEROLOGICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF 9/11 and have seen before how the tree of life is used in the Occult. The kabbalah can be used either way for good or evil.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The number 3 represents the divine. Two places that you find this in religion is the trinity and the three main Hindu gods. Number 2 represents good/evil, masculine/feminine, light/dark etc. What does that make number 5? The combination of the divine with good and evil.

Now for the real mind-screw: Why do we have five fingers? God's design allows us to do both good and evil with our own hands. And there are many more "clues".



posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
ok,. 9/11.its the us emergency number911.so, yes, it dose have something to do with numbers and important dates, but i dont think its numerology.



posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Because numbers put control in many senses. The one you probably do not know is that numbers manifest the very forces of destiny. Read jyotish sources on that. Useful, but difficult.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join