It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Carlin's Classic Seven Dirty Words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
George Carlin's Seven Dirty Words Download

Next to Richard Pryor, George Carlin was a comedian that was so far ahead of his time, so cutting edge, that everyone else seemed pale in comparison. When I heard the news, it was like losing a close personal friend or member of the family. I had most of George's stuff that he had done over the years and without exception, his material made you think and not take for granted everything that the government and/or establishment has been shoving down everyone's throats for years. Agree or disagree about his philosophies, beliefs and attitudes..... it made you think about what he had to say. He will be missed by those of us who loved to have our Status Quo challenged from time to time. Peace George! Thanks for the laughs.

Dave

YOUTUBE - WARNING - EXPLICIT

[edit on 11/17/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If there's any truth to the afetrlife, I haven't much doubt he'll be making them laugh there also. It would make for interesting session with someone like Van Praagh. I'm sure the past favorites will fill George in on his new career for new material. But, he'll most likely make fun of the living as usual. So much for retirement. I wonder how his god jokes will fair now?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
"Y'have your fizz, your fazz, the rips**t, the teara*s, and the one that goes WHOOM!"

True and absolute characterizations of passing gass, by the Master. I would only add the rare and quirky "BART-fart", as it sounds like the doors of the Bay Area Rapid Transit closing. You'd have to live in the Bay Area to know

Let us not forget the hallowed SBD either, however I think George fit that neatly within the arena of "fizz".

He IS missed. George Carlin made a difference. I will not forget him, and I will not become weepy over him, becuase he wanted us to laugh. G'bye for now George, you wanker. May you shake things up in heaven, piss some energy forms off, get angels thinkin', save your soul, and shine it up on the weekends.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There was a thread here about how people are reported dead and then 3 years later they're seen alive and kicking.

Maybe this is another of those...strange things happen.

He was the greatest!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Reply to Dave Rabbit:

George Carlin dead? Yes he died over a MONTH ago!

When did you hear this news? And where have you been the last month?

This is weird because, believe it or not, I didn't know that Heath Ledger died until 2 weeks ago, right before the batman movie hype.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

If you look at the date on Dave's original post, it was posted about a month ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Oh man I loved George Carlin. He was so right on about so much. He wasnt afriad to speak his mind. If more people were like him I think we would be alright

Here is some footage from one of his last tours before he died. Ladies and Gentle men, George carlin on death...

(as many of you already know he uses some language that could be considered offensive so if you dont like cursing then dont watch it)

Dont say I didnt warn you.

George you will be missed. RIP my dear man.

Peace

Dusty

[edit on 14-10-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Not to diminish George Carlin's brilliance, but let's not forget Lenny Bruce, as well!!!!

Edit....the 'shift' key for Caps!!!

[edit on 11/17/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thank you, 'gimme'....I haven't laughed that well in a long time!!!

George Carlin is the gift that keeps on giving, thanks to DVD and YT!!

(I once saw him on a flight, in First Class....quite a few years ago....didn't have the guts to walk up and start a conversation, too indimidated) (besides, he looked like he really didn't want to talk, anyway...)

top topics

join