It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicides Linked To Phone Masts In UK. (Cell Phone Towers)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Foresakenwayfarer, your point is well taken. Yet I recall the early years of the smoking controversy, when just such opinions were bandied about by smokers. The wait and see attitude certainly cost many lives before the information on tobbacco became overwhelming.

Risk assessment is always a personal choice, to some extent, as it should be. But looking into the possibilities is never a bad thing, IMO.

St. Udio, a good point. Conspiricies hiding behind a conspiracy. Still, when a prestigious entity like the La Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer becomes involved in seriously questioning such a thing, one has to consider it a possibility that there is a basis or kernal of truth in it all.

To look closely at the danger, if any, is only prudent. Dismissing it out of hand seems short sighted, IMO.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm a newbie to ATS, and I've just been feeling my way around. I read this thread with some interest as we have a mast near us, and over the last few years a few young people have committed suicide, my 17 yr old nephew being one of them 5 years ago. He had no history of depression, or anything like that, had no alcohol or drugs in his system when he carried it out. He always had a mobile phone to his ear, and this thread has certainly given me food for thought.

I just wanted to say that.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by littlemopeep

It is for people like yourself that I pursued this thread. I've endeavored to keep it "alive", though reliable data is hard to come by. But if this makes a "splash" here on ATS, it may be noticed more in the MSM, perhaps resulting in a bigger investigation.

Flag this thread if you think there needs to be more investigation made, and maybe we'll get this issue noticed. I for one would like to know what the risks are, one way or another.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join