It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain adviser sorry for 9/11 remark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

McCain adviser sorry for 9/11 remark

www.news.com.au

A TOP adviser to US Republican presidential candidate John McCain apologised today after he was quoted as saying a September 11-type attack before the November election would benefit Senator McCain.

"I deeply regret the comments, they were inappropriate," Charlie Black said after Senator McCain said that if Mr Black had made such a comment, "I strenuously disagree" with it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You think that this bloke would have been drilled not to spill the plan until AFTER it happened!

Are we all going to be reminded of what a FALSE FLAG is very shortly?

Ahhh, McCain, you've done it again...

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow, it fits the neocon agenda to a T to have another 9/11, for the sake of bombing Iran.

I think the barksdale b-52 situation was that false flag. The USAF saved our arses on that one. It happened almost the same time the Israeli's bombed the suspected nuke facility in Syria.

Their plan was interrupted, and I think we will have the misfortune of enduring some sort of horrific false flag real soon.

The Democrat convention in Denver may be ground zero.

I wouldn't go to that if I were anyone reading this, all the crazy "top secret drills" and whatnot over there, spells rotten tomatoes.

If you live in Denver, you might think about taking a vacation during the convention, come down to New Mexico, eat some green chile, drink some corona's and see what happens.

new topics

join