It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Suicide Bombers: The Dimona Incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Submitting this page from my blog with the hopes you may find it interesting.

Fake Suicide Bombers: The Dimona Incident

The article links to another essay describing a similarly hoaxed suicide bombing in Karbala.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I still do not understand why you claim it to be a hoax?
Those "hoaxed" brigades and organizations fire rockets,mortar shells and snipe what they can.
There was a massive "hoax" suicide bombers use and thus a lot of people dead in the last 20 years. And it is common for several organizations to take responsibility because it is usual mutual effort - one pays, other organizes ride, other - charge and other - finds. People are not walking with bombs throughout Israel - they pick it up at certain locations. And they do not spot potential targets - others do it. It is not a simple operation. And all the Israeli checkpoints and walls and intelligence makes it really hard.
Also -you state that it was not a Jewish neighborhood because it was ... poor???
All south is packed with poor Jewish neighborhoods, not just Dimona. How do you know they were supposed to blow up where they did? It is very problematic to walk through "enemy" city with police and such,where every eye is on you and be calm, so if nerves fail - there will be less victims (which is great).
For me, who lives near the area all points made in your article seem not very well researched. I think that before shouting - hoax - issue should be studied , assuming is not enough.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I still do not understand why you claim it to be a hoax?
Those "hoaxed" brigades and organizations fire rockets,mortar shells and snipe what they can.

Those are standard military operations. I am not talking about that. Suicide is a different thing.

There was a massive "hoax" suicide bombers use and thus a lot of people dead in the last 20 years.

By "hoax," I do not mean that the event didn't happen and that people didn't die. I mean that the attack was not the product of a suicidal "religious fanatic."

And it is common for several organizations to take responsibility because it is usual mutual effort - one pays, other organizes ride, other - charge and other - finds.

These two guys did not belong to any terrorist organization. Until Dimona, no one had ever heard of the "National Resistance Companies." Posting something on a "Terrorist Website" claiming responsibility doesn't indicate anything.

People are not walking with bombs throughout Israel - they pick it up at certain locations. And they do not spot potential targets - others do it. It is not a simple operation.

This is all supposition.

And all the Israeli checkpoints and walls and intelligence makes it really hard.

Yes, this is true. In fact, it's difficult to imagine anything getting by Israeli Intelligence. They have the best intel services in the region.

Also -you state that it was not a Jewish neighborhood because it was ... poor???

I said it was a neighborhood of mostly immigrant workers. This is a very minor point.

How do you know they were supposed to blow up where they did? It is very problematic to walk through "enemy" city with police and such,where every eye is on you and be calm, so if nerves fail - there will be less victims (which is great).

Again, this is all supposition and not really a response to anything I have written.

For me, who lives near the area all points made in your article seem not very well researched. I think that before shouting - hoax - issue should be studied , assuming is not enough.

For someone who "lives near the area," I would expect a more detailed critique. You haven't talked about much here.

new topics

join