It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof That Flouride Causes Cancer!!

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Numbers don’t lie and you can’t spin the truth with numbers, this is why I love numbers.. When an agency claims that fluoride is good for you but at the same time shows statistics that show the exact opposite then I would rather believe the numbers then a bunch of paragraphs that can easily be made to sound as if they are correct... Here are the states rankings on death due to cancer and water fluoridation rates according to statistics from the Centers for Disease Control, the results and numbers speak for themselves.

The first most fluoridated state isn’t even a state it’s the District of Colombia our capital. Water fluoridation rates stand in at 100% and are # 1 in the nation on the state ranking list on water fluoridation. The rate of death due to cancer in D.C is at 207.1 deaths per 100,000 and ranked high on the list of death due to cancer at #8 out of all states. Now up next on the list is Louisiana is at a 45% level of water fluoridation and is #1 on the list of death due to cancer at 217.2 per 100, 000, this is probably due to a host of other factors such as poor health due to fast food diets, and obesity. Louisiana tops the list of obese people in the U.S. Here is article regarding it: healthyamericans.org... Obesity is known to cause cancer here is a link to an article by the Washington post discussing this: www.washingtonpost.com...

Now Kentucky is at #2 in the state ranking list on water fluoridation rates at 99.6% and is also happens to be #2 in the state ranking list of death due to cancer at 215.8 deaths per 100,000.Next up is West Virginia which happens to be #3 in the rate of cancer deaths at 209.7 deaths per 100,000 West Virginia’ water fluoridation rate is at 91.5% of the population. And its state ranking on water fluoridation is high up on the list at#11.

Now if we go to the other end of the spectrum we go to Utah which is at only a 2.2% rate of water fluoridation and is last ranked in state rankings on levels of water fluoridation to the population. Utah also happens to be last ranked in cancer deaths at 139.1 per 100,000 people. This makes Utah have the lowest occurrence of deaths due to cancer in the entire nation! Is it a strange coincidence that the state that happens to have the lowest percentage of water fluoridation in the nation also happens to have the lowest death rates due to cancer in the nation as well? The next one up is Hawaii which is 2nd to last in the state rank on water fluoridation at only 8.6% water flouridation of the population. On cancer death rates Hawaii also happens to be 2nd to last at 147.5 deaths per 100,000 making it the state with the 2nd lowest occurance of cancer deaths among its population... I have noticed that when a state hits an 80% water fluoridation rate to its population, death due to cancer rates seriously spike up...now isn’t It’s it funny that when we look to either end of the spectrum on both cancer deaths in state ranking and water fluoridation state ranking many of the same states on both sides show up in the very same spectrum? And some states even show up in the very same ranking positions. Now obviously there other factors, but according to the statistics it is clear that water fluoridation plays a major role in producing cancer.

Well what can you do to minimize fluoride intake? The only way to completely remove fluoride from your drinking water is by using distilled water.., avoiding soft drinks and most bottled waters(look for vapor\steam distilled on the labeling) Avoid purchasing bread .. instead make bread yourself using a bread machine (very easy) and use distilled water for the baking process, now this will not completely eliminate your fluoride intake, as unfortunately when we take showers your body does absorb some.., try to limit your time with the water on in the shower. Fluoride does not work when ingested, only when topically applied (toothpaste) does it have its effect on helping prevent cavities. So what is the true reason for water fluoridation? I suggest we look to Prozac which has a component of fluoride as its main active ingredient (fluoxetine )(as do some other psychoactive drugs. Look at the effects and side effects of those drugs...

All in all the dangers of water fluoridation seriously outweigh the rewards. Remember that most water plants utilize sodium fluoride which is a much more toxic form of fluoride. Do not be fooled by those that say that all fluoride is natural, because most forms used are not. Note that Sodium fluoride is so toxic that it Is used as a rat poison (just check your local home depot) now calcium fluoride which is highly non-soluble and is much less toxic then sodium fluoride and found in nature is natural.However no where in the U.S is this form of fluoride used for water fluoridation … instead they mostly use sodium fluoride (cheaper) Which is derived from pollution scrubbers or a byproduct of aluminum manufacturing .

If fluoride really is needed to prevent cavities and if it is in fact the only solution, then I would rather take my risks with cavities then with cancer and possible extreme suffering and death. Numbers don’t form any bias on any particular subject, numbers only speak truth. Click on both CDC sites and check the numbers and the truth about flouride yourself.

www.cdc.gov...

statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 23-6-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

This is very disturbing to say the least. There definetly seems to be a correlation. Great job.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Those are some interesting correlations. However, Louisiana is ranked first in cancer deaths but only 42nd in fluoridation. Mississippi if 4th in cancer deaths and 41st in fluoridation. Arkansas if fifth in deaths, and 32nd in fluoridation.

And Minnesota is ranked third in fluoridation but way down at 41st in deaths. North Dakota is 5th in fluoridation and 48th in deaths. Plus, the trend in deaths is either falling or stable for the periods shown, typically 1990-2004.

Obviously, something else is also involved with causing the cancer. This in no way singles out fluoridation as the main culprit.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

There is a scary correlation... one coincidence ok 2 maybe but more then 2 ... I don't think so. I hope water treatment plants stop dumping this stuff into our water supply.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I would agree with you Comte it does seem the data indicates that their our other substance/conditions that cause cancer as well. I would think that there is enough variability in the data to be able to see what is causing it. It shouldn't be hard to find what is causing this epedemic that we call cancer. We need more brilliant minds like the FreePatriot...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Obviously as I stated there are other factors... However some of the correlations are statistically improbable..

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

However some of the correlations are statistically improbable..

I understand you are passionate about this topic. But, this statement doesn't make sense in the context of this thread. Are the correlations you are drawing from the data improbable? If so, then I agree.

Do you mean my correlations are improbable? Then can you explain mathematically how they are 'statistically improbable?'

Plus, your thread title says you have absolute proof but this is far from absolute proof.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Seems you have it figured out already, I think we spent enought time going back and forth on this subject, Just post your "facts" from the CDC. Show us why you think water flouridation is good and natural for you. You seem to be extremely passionate about this subject as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Here is something else to think about. Hawaii is way down the list in percentage of population connected to fluoridated water supplies. However, that doesn't mean they are not exposed to fluoride. Living on a volcano means Hawaiians get a consistent dose of fluoride.

Maybe they banned fluoride in water because their environment is fluoridated as it is. And yet, very low cancer deaths.

cat.inist.fr...

Fluoride was measured in samples of lichen collected in 1990 from 68 sites on the island of Hawaii; in addition, fluoride levels were measured in 8 rainfall samples collected at the same time. The levels of fluoride in the lichens range from 6 to 332 μg g−1, which are similar to the levels measured on Etna. The highest levels of fluoride were detected close to Kilauea, and the concentration generally decreases with increasing distance from this volcano. This overall pattern of distribution is modified by local variations in wind direction, which relate to the topographic features of the island. Close to Kilauea, there are more localised controls on the fluoride levels, caused by circulating groundwaters and degassing lavas.

portal.navfac.navy.mil...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Right however if your read the post correctly you would already know that there several types of flouride(as we have already discussed) the natural type of flouride found in hawaii is called calcium flouride, which is non-soluble and goes right back out in waste... The kind that plant managers use to flouridate water supplies is sodium-flouride.. which is very toxic to humans.. you continue to insist that all flouride is the same.. when that is in fact not the case.

(CAF2) safety:
Fluorides are toxic to humans, however CaF2 is considered relatively harmless due to its extreme insolubility. The situation is analogous to BaSO4, where the toxicity normally associated with Ba2+ is offset by the very low solubility of its sulfate derivative.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Fluorite, or calcium fluoride, CaF 2, is a known volcanic product. Hawaii is a volcanic Island and as such Calcium Flouride would be found in most water supplies, argiculture and livestock. Calcium flouride is insoluble and therefore it has a very low toxcicity level to Humans.Note you are probaly correct. I am sure plant managers and communities decided not to flouridate there water supplies due to the amount of calcium-flouride in the water supply.And its probaly best that happened.

Source Ecyclopedia Britannica
Fluorite, or calcium fluoride, CaF», is also known as a volcanic product. Lead chloride, PbCb, a rare Vesuvian mineral, was named cotunnite, after Dr Cot ug ...

books.google.com... 71LFi7kVc&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=7&ct=result

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Looking this over, I am unclear on whether there is a link between fluoride and cancer...it's awfully hard to read and relate things when there are no paragraph breaks...

But I do know that there are several "fluorides" out there. Calcium fluoride is a naturally occurring thing, found in some drinking water supplies (29 Palms had a high level of it in their water supply when I lived there but were planning ways to remove it - I drank bottled water).

Sodium fluoride is what the Nazis experimented with, and is the toxin that is a byproduct of aluminum production that they have been shipping and adding to municipal water supplies. It makes people more docile and compliant, as a rule, and is likely to contribute to the cancer rates, being as it IS a toxin.

So... We have to establish what KIND of "fluoride" the people are consuming.

[edit on 6/23/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

No wonder the girl in "SIGNS" did not drink water. She knew it was killing us.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by idontliveherelikeyou]

new topics

top topics

join