It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dawn of a New Day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

After listening on the Alex Jones show about how this is one of the most "breaking discoveries ever", I was surprised that I knew little about it, yet I see it everywhere. Does anybody have any good sites that are easy to navigate through and explains this pretty well? I'll be searching on Google and doing my own research in the meantime, but if anybody has any other sites, videos, and/or books I could look into, that would be great.

[edit on 6/23/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What was a breaking discovery? What do you know little about but see everywhere? What are you wanting explained by easy to navigate sites? What are you searching Google for?

There's no object to any of your pronouns, I have no idea what the heck you're talking about! (Much less whether it belongs in the Secret Societies forum or not!)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I'm not sure whether I want to reply to this or not...

Are you really a 32° Mason as your text line implies, because you don't talk like one. In fact, I bet they'd find it insulting that somebody was impersonating them.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I too am confused by what you are reffering too. I am interested so I hope you clearify.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Are you really a 32° Mason as your text line implies, because you don't talk like one.

You obviously don't come around these parts much. He's as Masonic as they com.

Anyway, I'm just Joe conspiracy guy, and I too would like further explication.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

That's what I came here for. You Masons are supposed to know all about symbols, so I thought people here would know what "Dawn of a New Day" meant.

I've yet to Google this stuff yet because I'm busy, but I'll probably have done so by late tonight or tomorrow, so yeah. All I know is that this statement is supposed to have extraordinary significance for some reason.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I have not encountered that phrase in Masonry. Furthermore, I do not understand what significance it would play to someone who thought it was Masonic.

The symbol appears to be a poor imitation of The Seal of the President of The United States and from what I have recently heard on the news will no longer be employed by the Obama campaign.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

All I know is that this statement is supposed to have extraordinary significance for some reason.
Means absolutely nothing to me, and as Fire will attest, I'm pretty darn Masonic.

So I'd say, if all you're going on is a phrase, you're grasping at straws.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Is that so? That's a good move by the Obama Campaign. Paying no attention to the symbolism in that alone, people would think Obama was being elitist and stuffy if he kept displaying that stubborn, outward confidence like that.

Why do you tick me off so much? Is it the way you type? I don't know, but I see your message and it makes me want to punch my monitor for some reason.

Ignoring that since emotions on the Internet are irrelevant, you're right, I am grasping at straws, and rather blindly. For all I know, this phrase could mean nothing, but at the same time, it could mean something, and that alone is worth my time. It was on the Alex Jones show as something significant, so I'll try to find the audio again if I can and post it here.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

After listening on the Alex Jones show about how this is one of the most "breaking discoveries ever", I was surprised that I knew little about it,

Which day was that? Yesterday? Today?

I would like to have a listen to find out what he said about it.

Surprisingly - and I'm sure many might even laugh at the notion - Alex Jones has a pretty good grasp of occult symbolism. I'm think off the top of my head here about his short video he did at the Texas legislature building; and then there was this one video where he and Freeman (of The Freeman Perspective) were interviewed at a bookshop by the media. Jones held his own pretty good and even seemed to have surprised Freeman. Since the guy always concentrates on Martial Law and the machinations of the Power Elite, you don't often hear him speculate on purely esoteric matters.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

It's during the fourth hour. Hurry up and tune into it if you want to listen to it, since the fourth hour starts in about 10 minutes. Unfortunately, I actually have to go, so I'll have to catch and record the stream myself when I get back some 5-odd hours later unless somebody else records it beforehand. All I know is that they keep saying it's something "substantial".

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Don't know if this helps, and it may already be well-known on ATS, but about a year ago there was a comic called "New World Order," the first issue of which was titled "Dawn of a New Day." The story centers on a small group of "truth-seekers" who try to wake up the ignorant masses to the reality of the NWO.

New World Order official site

The author of the comic explains that the phrase "Dawn of a New Day" is a phrase important in Freemasonry, as well as other contexts. In attaching the phrase to Freemasonry, he references Manly P. Hall, although he appears to be paraphrasing.

I'm not a big fan of Alex Jones, though I know enough about his work to see how the comic book artist/author could be influenced by him. The comic's website contains numerous references to Freemasonry, as well as "the occult significance of the owl," among other topics familiar to those who frequent ATS.

Again, I don't suppose this helps explain any possible special meanings the phrase might have, to Masons or anyone else, but it might explain why Jones got fired up about it. Maybe?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by articulus
Again, I don't suppose this helps explain any possible special meanings the phrase might have, to Masons or anyone else, but it might explain why Jones got fired up about it. Maybe?
This was the first I'd ever heard of Jones. And judging by his bio on wikipedia, not generally anyone I'd waste time listening to... Republican AM radio talk show host, community college drop out? Nice credentials.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
For those interested in the NWO Comics, we have the founder in house here on ATS, and you might want to ask him to come to the thread and explain:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can check them out from that section, I would think. I seem to recall they're all there from issue one on.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

If you decide to shut out people without first listening what they have to say and checking up what they said yourself, how can you call yourself open-minded?

reply to post by NGC2736

I tried to, but the U2U system has been "temporarily disabled". I'll try to send him a message when it gets back up, though. I've been looking on Google for this, and there is a ton of stuff, but nothing explaining the masonic link. Also, the fact that some masons here in this thread said they knew nothing about it and articulus claims that nwocomic believes it is an integral part in freemasonry piques my interest even more.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
This was the first I'd ever heard of Jones.

Wow. You're a regular on a conspiracy forum and you haven't even heard of the most popular conspiracy "theorist" on the whole wide planet. Something is not right with this picture.

And judging by his bio on wikipedia,

Wikipedia are bunch of punk shill-wannabes. If you think there's scholarly researchers there who are unbiased then I have a bridge to sell ya. You like Wikipedia because Freemasonry's officially-sanctioned opinion of itself is front and center, and ohh so shiny, despite the fact that the BS stinks it to high heaven. People complain about Masonic "posting gangs" HERE ... my God man, that place is the most dictatorial environment ever created by creatures calling themselves human. Wikipedia will go down in history, but not for the reason its self-righteous hegemonic gestapo thinks; it will be remembered for the giving the world a fine lesson in democracy's (majority-rule) tendency to evolve naturally into the most totalitarian of systems.

Seriously, if you judge people by their bio on Wikipedia, I feel sorry for you, and I'm afraid there's n help for you. Straight up.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
the founder in house here on ATS, and you might want to ask him to come to the thread and explain

That's a good idea, thanks, but unfortunately, the u2u mechanism isn't functioning again just yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

i think that the Obama handlers are creating a cult of personality...

to have the Obama cult linked to any existing symbolism would be self destructive, so anything tying to Freemasonry is purely coincindental
if not accidental...

someone is trying to make whole-cloth out of thin air.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Obama cult linked to any existing symbolism would be self destructive

That's what they have done. They have mucked with the presidential seal and put their own Obama-fication on it. I think it is akin to a sacrilegious act. A provocation, certainly.

Marketers today - dubbed the "witch doctors of Madison Avenue" by John Anthony West (Serpent in the Sky, p. 121) - use symbolism, and especially semiotics, to cause all sorts of real psychological reactions. And judging from the Obama marketers, nothing is off limits.

Symbols, to them, are play things, and they manipulate the perceived meanings (semiotically) in such a way that it is akin to an advanced form of sorcery. They couldn't care less if its origins are heraldic, masonic, alchemical, kabbalistic, rosicrucian, Egyptian, Greco-Roman or otherwise.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Check out this thread where I eventually label the Bilderberg Group a terrorist organization.

The True Story of the Bilderberg Group : Daniel Estulin

You will be amazed and or pissed off at them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join