It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana latest Kosciusko County HD. Quality video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I somehow ended up letting my dog out at 3:30 in the morning. I looked up and seen a flashing object. I ran for the camera came back out couldn't film it. So I adjusted the camera and seen one on the lcd but it wasn't where the other one was(the first one I seen) it was over about a half mile away. I filmed over 5 mins then another appears! It is crazy some of the movement is me but it was just twirling away up there. One disappeared so I stopped filming grabbed my dog and ran. They were about two miles away! I think someone may be looking for me!! JK, but who knows? Enjoy! It is all real and not altered in anyway!

Its more then 10 mint ufo footage guys,i think some is going in Michigan lake as we have lots of footage from Illinois ,Indiana,Wisconsin all close by Michigan lake

[edit on 23-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

one thing i never understood about ufo's, is why all the flashy colors. it just seems to me that there is no need for them. unless they just want all the attintion they can get, but if thats the case why not land in our front yards and throw a party...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

one thing i never understood about ufo's, is why all the flashy colors. it just seems to me that there is no need for them. unless they just want all the attintion they can get, but if thats the case why not land in our front yards and throw a party...

I think 1st they making us restless then might be they show up??What other think about it?Did uk police see any light on the ufo which just missed they heli????????

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hey Space, thanks for sharing.

The video did get interesting when the second object showed up.

I'm by no means a video expert, so I can't comment on what it was, but I am curious about the part of the sky that you were looking at.

Could you post your lat and long, and the direction that you were looking? The time was 3:30am? And if you could approximate an elevation.

I have a starry night bundle that I can plug all the coordinates into, and see exactly what part of the cosmos you were looking at.

Is it possible you may have been seeing the ships MikeSingh has a post about?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Is it possible you may have been seeing the ships MikeSingh has a post about?

Ship show up in Europe i already posted the video of Bulgaria hour back here at ATS

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hmm...I wonder why F16s have those gaudy yellow fire-tails on them. Looks like they could just punk out the other planes with their bad boy looks and munitions. Assuming there are ET UFOs, maybe you shouldn't assume that those "blinky lights" are anything but functional.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hmmmm very interesting video...but it looks like the OP got banned...but doesn't matter since the footage wasn't his, anyway...it sure IS colorful!

I think this is way more interesting then the bright white dots of light we usually get in the night videos....starred and flagged just because Indiana is such a hot spot right now, maybe we can get a few more who witnessed this sighting and got some more footage!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Cool video. I wonder why the OP got banned. I liked his enthusiastic approach to thread topics. Put a lot of interesting stuff out there, including this one.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Wow, really interesting. Can not fathom what the objects are. Perhaps if we had a closer look

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

I filmed this actual video and just filmed the same thing again just yesterday morning. And my dad told me after work that the NWS weather station was all black and there was a guy outside looking up with binocs when he drove by on his way to work. I had started filming just after he left so obviously the NWS knows about these or became freaked about them and shut everything off! All are available at my utube account. I am glad to see great interest in this it has left me puzzled! Especially after it seemed as though something was telling me to go outside last night a little after 2:10 am and there they were right there again! Good Day, LV

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I wonder if the colors have any kind of significance? Why else would you just hang out in the sky unless you wanted to be seen? Maybe the color choices or the sequences are sort of like using colored flags to communicate ship-to-ship.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter
I wonder if the colors have any kind of significance? Why else would you just hang out in the sky unless you wanted to be seen? Maybe the color choices or the sequences are sort of like using colored flags to communicate ship-to-ship.

Or it is something that is a part of the ships power system and propulsion...
If that is the case, it probably have nothing to do with being seen or comunicating.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
They are back again two days in a row!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
To me, that looks like the new LED police lights at a very long distance. Not from the front or back, but from an almost 90 degree angle. Just enough to get the blue flashes in.

I'm not saying this is what it is, or isn't. I'm just sayin' that's what it looks like.

new topics

top topics

join