It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on 2012 involving energy Anti-gravity,nwo,2012,its coming!.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I was watching Steven Spielbergs 3 part documentary today on YOUTUBE.com about Anti-gravity...

I also saw the SOUTHHAPTON UK flying TRIANGLE yesterday too..

I got to thinking that we have had this technology in antigravity since the 50's and i believe in ufos and et's...but lets just say for a minute that there are no et's, and we just developed this technology during a time when oil,steel, auto,highway,labor,econmy and everything we had built up depended on oil... if we pulled out that rug from under the feet of the world....we would have crush everything...in the spielberg documentary...during prt 3 they start discussing how a technology like this cant be owned by a country, needs to be the nwo, so that we all come together to except the new model of the world so that we can use this technolgy and not fight eachother for its control...so i got to thinking alot about 2012, the nwo, genetic engineering, antigravity, reliance on fossil fuels, and the south hapton sighting clear as day of a hovering BLACK craft like all other secret planes we have....I started thinking that this reliance on foriegn oil is going to be dissolved by the introduction of antigravity systems that are crafts first, to insure to the public that this technology was givin to us by ET's so that we could not fight over it, it could be contolled by ONE GOVT for ALL people....If we dont have ET"s, couldd we genitically engineer them so that this NWO scheme all went down....or are the aliens in on it all to help the nwo for there own purpose...maybe to systematically remove all these heads of state with shapeshiftes then they have us all... wow..

[edit on 23-6-2008 by no one special]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I don't think "shotgunning" your topics is good form. Maybe you should edit the title, attempt to focus your original post on one thesis idea, and try it again. Otherwise, this thread will be all over the place and lack any kind of coherence.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
wasnt trying to SHOTGUN..just a random thought friend...thats all, bad title...thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
you should use the search function to view all of the 2012 threads, Anti-Grav Threads, Steven Spielberg threads, Triangle craft threads. There is some great info present in those already.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Like i said, i just saw those, and was just tying it all together in a thought...

new topics

top topics

join