It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver DNC convention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
AVOID DENVER DURING THE DNC CONVENTION AUGUST 25-28, THERE IS A MASSIVE PSY-OP GOING ON FOR THIS EVENT.

------------------------------------

Right now the government and military are creating situations that will turn into riots in Denver for this event, it is all orchestrated to push further the police state in America.

You will see riots, and you will see an intense crackdown on rioters and protestors.

Some of the protestors will be legitimate protestors, and some of them will be plants, planted within the legitimate protestors to provoke riots.

This is the reason that Denver is having these "martial law" drills.

The reasons for these scheduled riots are:

1. The round up of the most hardcore elements of the rising patriot/anti NWO elements within society.

2. To cement the idea that the government is in total control.

3. To have reason to further fund police and military and cement the idea that a police state is needed to have "it never happen again".

4. To train the troops and police in a real situation in preperation of martial law, to make chaos and to have a "call for order", and further entrench the republican party by showing that "left wingers" are violent and need to be policed.

I found this post here...
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Consider this for a minute:

Rush Limbaugh, under what he calls "operation chaos" calls for riots in Denver for this event:

i copy/pasted this all from here...
www.godlikeproductions.com...

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well, that's just great, because I live in Denver. I might be taking a trip out of the city during that week now though. Denver has long been postulated as being the center of some possible NWO move in the future, with the airport conspiracy, the geographic location and large government presence.

new topics

join