It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what company(s) do you hate the most?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Just looking at their website makes me ill.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Halliburton, CACI, Blackwater, DynCorp International, KBR(Kellogg, Brown, and Root), IAP Worldwide Services, Environmental Chemical Corporation, First Kuwaiti General Trading and Contracting, Washington Group International, Aegis Defence Services.

Yes! More terrorist companies that are entirely despicable.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Grendel39

I'd have to say any Temporary Service company.

Oh God! Yes! They once put me out filing a roomful of boxes of onion-skin paper in a roomful of filing cabinets. I lasted about 28 seconds before I quit.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why would you hate any major corporation? It makes no sense.
They provide jobs and money to lots of people. They also provide goods and services which you use and want. So what is the problem?

Do you feel jealous because they are making lots of money? If so, then to bad. You need to get over it. Instead of whinning and complaining, go out and make your own money. Why would you hate someone only because they make lots of money? It makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Nestle!!
Glaxo Smithkline
Shell
Basicly,anyone who's big enough to solve world hunger and doesn't,should all be put into a big cannon,and shot into the sun.

Nestle -- famous for selling sickening baby formula outlawed in the U.S. for being dangerous, then selling it to third world countries.

GlaxoSmithkline on google is a genetic engineering company co-branded with Merck ... which investigative reporters have tied to covert bio-war weapon releases, as I recall.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

JP Morgan\warburg/rockefeller\Rothschild Banking emporium
Warburg
Carlyle
Krill
Rand
Cargill

Very good calls!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

The federal reserve
the Internal revenue Service
The world bank
The Vatican

You're right ... they ARE all companies ... and the are among the most foul.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Federal Reserve Bank

Right on!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

I can't stand the company that comes to my house for Thanksgiving. These are the free-loading relatives that show up once a year and expect to be waited on hand and foot.

One of these years I'm just gonna move out and not tell them. When they arrive at the house it will be the new owners time to despise my Thanksgiving company.

I'm also not a big fan of Comcast.

Very funny. And, I also hate Comcast.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BloodthirstyCapitalist

So sit down at your Sharper Image desk, turn on your Dell computer, drink your Starbucks coffee and eat your Lender's bagel before you go off to work for Oracle, or Microsoft, or whatever company you may be employed by, and piss and moan about companies that keep you from being yet another starved, pissant nothing third world villager that is slowly, and painfully, dying from Malaria.

Gong. Wrong. I am a starved, pissant nothing third world villager.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thuggin
Linksys. They're so annoying when you call them for help to set up your Linksys module and hang up on you when they get frustrated.
And their Indian accent gets annoying too.

Ah yes. The indian accents. NOT TO MENTION THE FU*KIN POLITENESS ABOUT THE MOST TINY DETAILS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR QUESTION -- AND THE ROBOTIC POLITENESS ... great mind control victims.

And, hanging up on me ... I try to make them earn that.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rxnnxs

Nestle ... a really bad bilderberg company

You've inspired me when this list is done to categorize the companies by which ones are bilderburg, or financed or owned by which central bank investment group, etc. thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Gazprom, British Gas, BP petrol,

Gazprom ... hmmm. Let me google that. Wow. The largest natural gas company in the world ... and ... Gazprom, Russia's largest company, produces 85% of the nation's natural gas, controls 17% of the world's reserves, and is also the world's largest natural gas company

AND, partners with Exxon

and, lwtc247.blog.co.uk...

Gazprom was of course involved in seizing Russian Press and TV - including Komersant The major financial newspaper, Kommersant, which Usmanov bought personally, sacked the editor-in-chief and replaced him with with a pro-Putin hack - long-serving campaigning defence correspondent, Ivan Safronov

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Why would you hate any major corporation?

Do you feel jealous because they are making lots of money? If so, then to bad. You need to get over it. Instead of whinning and complaining, go out and make your own money. Why would you hate someone only because they make lots of money? It makes no sense.

Another victory for ignorance, mind control, social engineering, greed, and lack of compassion. Can you spell Y U P P I E?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Why would you hate any major corporation?

Another victory for ignorance, mind control, social engineering, greed, and lack of compassion. Can you spell Y U P P I E?

Wow, that was a well thought out, thought provoking post....NOT!

Instead of spewing brainwashed talking points, why don't you try and actually put some thought into your response as to why you disagree. I realize it might be difficult for you but please give it a try.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Don't forget about Bechtel. They definitely deserve to be on the list right up there next to halliburton.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28
and now where it gets complicated for me
bell
boeing
lockheed
mcd-douglass
ect,etc

i love military hardware and learning about all the latest tech, but i believe the military contractors run the u.s. and are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths for profit

I'm sorry, but thats not really fair...Lockheed and Boeing make commercial stuff, and with out them, it would take you quite awhile to take a vacation. And the government side of those companies help to keep our family/friends in the services safe! (sorry to rant....I work for a government company...kinda)

Back on topic...
AT&T
Hey...I got a great idea...once we get dissolved because we are a monopoly, lets just start buying back all of our parts again!
FEMA
I know they aren't a company, but they still deserve crap...I live in Cedar Rapids, IA one of the really hard hit cities in the recent midwest floods...They have turned away so many people that have lost EVERYTHING, but will give people that lost a few things tons of money!

EDIT- Spelling

[edit on 24-6-2008 by unknownfrost]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
reply to post by BloodthirstyCapitalist

So sit down at your Sharper Image desk, turn on your Dell computer, drink your Starbucks coffee and eat your Lender's bagel before you go off to work for Oracle, or Microsoft, or whatever company you may be employed by, and piss and moan about companies that keep you from being yet another starved, pissant nothing third world villager that is slowly, and painfully, dying from Malaria.

Gong. Wrong. I am a starved, pissant nothing third world villager.

Well, if that's the case, I would strongly suggest that you sell the computer and go out and buy some food, my friend.

Considering the replies you've posted for other comments, I find it more likely that you're just some bleeding-heart libbie who drives their Toyota Prius to the Supermarket to buy their MorningStar vegan patties for dinner with their multi-cultural, token minority friends.

I might be a spoiled kid from suburbia, but I eat curry potatoes from Whole Foods market with ACTUAL Indian people! Take that, establishment!

what's truly wonderful is the fact that companies that come across as Pro-tree huggers are usually the sleaziest, most corrupt companies on the planet. Carbon credits, anyone?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Carlyle Group

Halliburton

Nike

Starbucks

Blackwater

The Federal Reserve

Viacom

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Cable, Satalite and Phone companies: You sign up for their services and they raise your rates after a year or sooner (almost doubling it in some cases).
Pepsi (I can still get Coca-Cola in the bottle in the USA).
Taco Bell (I live in a Mexican neighborhood so I eat REAL Mexican food).
Anything government run: DMV, the VA (I have to use the VA and some of the people are great, but the red tape is maddening) and on.
The absolute worst companies are the cigarette and beer makers. Their products have killed millions and they laugh all the way to the bank.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join