It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what company(s) do you hate the most?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Can we do UK companies?

If so:

the BBC.....rip off people in the uk to the tune of £139 a year, just for owning a tv. Whether you watch BBC or not, you have to pay this or you go to jail.

British telecom....i hate these guys. They have an almost complete monopoly on phone services, although it is changing slightly. I can finally get someone else to offer me line rental now. Never had that chance before.

Halifax Bank....stole over £900 from me over a year in "fees". After loads of people realised that these fees were very high and probably illegal, they started reclaiming...and after the banks had paid out millions, they ended up taking it to the courts to see if they were justified.
£39 fee for going overdrawn 10p.
How is that justified??
And then another £30 if you can't afford the last one.

Honestly, hate Halifax so much that i refuse to watch their adverts.

(that's my rant over with)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Gunderson Rail Car Co

Northrop-Grumman
Lockeed-Martin
Ratheon
Unisys corp
Comcast

Gunderson Rail Car Co. -- I'll have to investigate them. Also, thanks for adding Ratheon and Unisys and Northrop-Grumman.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Proctor and Gamble!!!

Give them the biggest nuke you got.

evil vile company

and toss wal-mart in there as well

Proctor and Gamble!!!

Let's see if Proctor & Gamble is one of the companies owned by the interlocking directors of the fed. (First I'll put up the charts) then skim over them for a few minutes, then update this post if I find it on there ... unless I missed seeing it) -- hmmm. I don't see it listed below, HOWEVER there are a total of 72 charts, and I don't have access to them, just these five ... so, I'll bet it is on the list of companies owned by the private owners of the Fed.

Research courtesy of Antony Sutton

research courtesy of Eustace Mullins and U.S. Congress

for add'l info about the FED charts
research courtesy of Eustace Mullins and U.S. Congress www.my2012.4t.com...

part 1
McCarthy, Sutton, Ruskombank, Brown Brothers Harriman,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

part 2
hey capitalist, it's online and free, better charge money for the internet! huh?

[edit on 27-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
These corporations couldn't be bad if government corruption were non-existent. Basically, I am saying that the corporations can only cheat if the game is rigged by the government. The United States Government is the largest government, so I would say they are the worst corporation. LINK

I know Halliburton and Blackwater could be called bad, but look who was their partner in its exploits..... the government.

I see by your name you list yourself as a 'cointelprofessional' -- I doubt it. Can you pprovide any evidence of your involvement on NWO covert assignments, just name 50 or 60 for a start. Why do you pride cointelpro?

BY THE WAY, DUDE -- the FED and BANK OF ENGLAND are our government. They pay everyone, everyone works for them, even you.

part 1

part 2
hey capitalist, it's online and free, better charge money for the internet! huh?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hugues de Payens

CT said: Major transnationals are in a black comedy to exterminate us.

Wow dude that's a pretty hefty accusation. Got any proof or maybe even some off the wall evidence to back it up?

Ever hear of the NWO and the war in Iraq? How about the Fed. I think the most helpful link explaining the monopoly the private owners of the Fed have American business in a stranglehold is provided by the U.S. Congress in 1976, at this link for add'l info about the FED charts

also, at these links --

part 1

part 2

and, to prove the theory the U.S. government is a partly a NWO/nazi/fascist/FED/communist/Bank of England outfit -- you can pick through and quickly scan the beginning, middle and ending pages of this rather cumbersome post.
For neo-Nazi holocaust deniers

also,
watch Esoteric Agenda video,:
video.google.com...

also, I can’t understand this ‘patriot’ stuff at all, if you do, can you explain it
do you understand? U.S.A. is a corporation, not a country. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyhurtsu
Minimum income = 25,000 and maximum = 3,000,000.

How about a minimum income of $125,000 and a maximum income of $150,000? That will automatically lower prices and level the field so you can get a new BMW for $3,000, which is probably about what they cost to make in mass production, not $100,000. Or, buy a new house for $15,000.

Remember, most of the people with the really big income ARE only the Ruling Class -- those people who are in The Social Register, the Blue Book. These folks are mostly inherited wealth people. There's no need for them to have any salary at all, they've already inherited vast fortunes. Try to get a first edition of Wm. Domhoff's, 'Who Rules America' ... about 8 are available in the country.

I still think every job should pay the same. EVERY JOB SHOULD PAY THE SAME, that's my view. After all, money is just another name for power over others. Why not level the playing field.

Also, by capping the total wealth a family dynasty can have and nationalizing it for public usage ... you automatically castrate the Rockefellors, for example.

Then by going after their foundations and companies and raising their taxes to about 90%, they'll have as little money as everyone else.

Then, by MAKING ALL MILITARY DEFENSE COMPANIES publicly owned, there will be NO PROFIT MOTIVE FOR EVIL.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hugues de Payens

Limit personal wealth? .. Do you honestly think there can ever be a system put into place where that can be done

Yep. Look at our current system. It's called, 'wages' ... and, they're capped.

They're just capped unfairly, with the board directors having caps of 1 million to 150 million dollars a year or in Bill Gates case, about 3-4 billion a year JUST IN INTEREST, and the wage-slaves having caps of $15,000 to $150,000 a year.

Why are you so eager for board directors to dominate your life?

You don't need to work your whole life to make THEM rich, do you? What's the point. It's your labor. They just are totally on welfare YOU provide to them.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyhurtsu
I'll go with Federal Reserve bank, which is run by international bank. That's the root of it all.

DeBeers is up there. $5 for a diamond on the free market. And we pay 1000's. If my gf doesnt understand why i wont buy her a diamond, i think ill have to chop off her forearm like whats happening in africa.

Root of all evil. By the way, as a professional editor I think it's a good idea to put in apostrophes into contractions. Such as: doesnt becoming doesn't. And, correct capitalizations.

For the simple reason that it increases your readership (not to mention your patience) and your message will go farther up the food chain, and you'll educate and influence more people.

Plus, these posts get picked up all over the internet and all over the world, and by people trying to learn English, and you don't want to dumb them down and limit their future by setting the wrong example.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Referring to the 1913, that was the year that Federal Reserve Act was enacted ... when the government officially signed over the whole population as slaves & all of our property to the banks...totally against the law, no less. After all, as the Constitution is supposed to be the Supreme Law of the Land & Article 1, Section 8, Clause 5 establishes the minting & determination of the value of our money to be held as a Power of Congress, they had no right or authority to "delegate" that Power to a private corporation.

Exactly right. Note that the private owners of the fed own the banks that own the oil companies AND the insurance companies AND the utility companies, just to name a few categories. THESE companies owned by the interlocking corporate directorship of FED and foreign central banks (according to Congress) create a monopoly with a stranglehold on american business.

part 1

part 2

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
CVS pharmacy, as they've bought out all and any competitors ... Walmart the same should be added to be nuked.

Pzifer Co. they manufacture rx drugs, in yesterday's local paper, they got fined $975,000 here in CT, up in New Haven for letting carcinogenic chemicals leak out onto the land and water.

Company's that make flush the fat stuff ... I'd love nothing more, than to see them glowin' in the dark..

GE also, known for poluting the environment, letting us have mercury tainted flourescent bulbs.

Yes, the pharmaceutical companies, who also propogate biological warfare and genetic warfare, I'm afraid.

also, see 'NWO No. 1 pharmaceutical conspiracy? -- West Nile Virus & Antrax shipped from U.S. to Iraqi labs', which runs down a list of biowar companies to add, as well www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
walmart plain and simple

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by counterterrorist
reply to post by depth om

DHS? Department of bribe-taking sh*thead Cheney-Bush puppets?

you seem to take a neutral view on this subject, as well as your avatar

It's important to be neutral. I can only imagine how neutral those dead 400,000 innocent iraqi civilian women and children and men feel.

They were totally neutralized

by Cheney & Bush, our pathologically insane totalitarian war-profiteering leaders.

When you stop to think that Cheney-Bush-Fed-NWO did wtc/911 AND also trained and armed their patsy, bin Laden while they currently have him protect heroin shipments for CIA & MI-6 (i.e. the Fed and Bank of England) and he and/or the CIA's & MI-6's Muslim brotherhood are also routinely hired by the major oil companies to guard their pipelines WHILE they (al-Qaeda) are trafficking in CIA heroin ... you just gotta hold on to being neutral, y'know?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
reply to post by counterterrorist

gewizzz man. where is all of this love you speak of. your post was full of hate and vile remarks. we get it, you don't like capitalism.

I have a hard time loving those people currently responsible for the slaughter of millions of people. I do hate them. Also, I generally make the vile remarks to vile people who've illicited them.

Remember the Bob Dylan lines from his song, (refering to warmongers and the military/industrial/petroleum community)

"Masters of War" --
I see through your heart
and I see through your veins,
like I see through the water
that runs down my drains.

You who never do nothin'
but build to destroy,
you play with my life
like it's your little toy.

One thing I know,
though I'm younger than you,
not even Jesus
would forgive what you do.

You threaten the living,
unborn and unnamed,
you ain't worth the blood
that runs in your veins.

[USSR] collapsed under its own weight.

Not true. USSR was destabilized during the Reagan/Bush Administration through a covert FED/Bank Of England op called, "The Full-Court Press". Remember all those nazis and fascists that were outed in the Reagan/Bush administration on the Republic Heritage Committee -- they were outed as Nazi and Fascist deathsquad leaders and financiers ... these people were financed with your tax money as well as black ops budget money to revitalize the same deathsquads and anti-Jewish propaganda used during WWII, and they did, resulting in the destabilization of the Soviet Union and central Europe in the 1980s and 1990s. Additionally, agencies like Free Congress Foundation and other of right-wing Weyrich's organizations, which where funded by Coors Beer that also funded the contras and gave the contras a 727 airliner to smuggle heroin in -- Free Congress Foundation conducted a pysops mission supplying fax machines and computers and helping start newspapers to do a MIND CONTROL SOCIAL ENGINEERING operation throughout the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe to promote hatred and racism and war. At the same time, the international community was cutting off Russia's access to middle eastern oil. When Chevron got the Baku oil fields, which had been redrilled since 1921, they simply drilled them deeper and got possession of one of the largest oil fields in the world.

see, For neo-Nazi holocaust deniers

Simultaneously FED's CIA trained and outfitted bin Laden and his al Qaeda muhajidin to take over Afghanistan's heroin production on the pretense of fighting USSR, and forced Iraq and Iran to quit selling oil to Russia.

The U.S. war against Russia by U.S. & British capitalists that are the money-issuing class and own and print and issue and rent U.S. money to us, not only financed BOTH communism AND Naziism, but also financed the Russian bolshevik counter-revolution that destroyed the 'Soviet' revolution ... consequently, the "WEST" targeted the Baku oil fields from 1921 to 1995, and eventually Chevron gained control of them.

its the difference between a "top down" economic structure, and a "bottom up" structure. nothing more. don't let the belief of the one you do not choose, get you all work up. it is not a flattering state of being for you. or, your posts that is.

I'm sorry if I'm not politically correct. But neither is their genocide. When they start murdering your relatives, see if you get worked up. It all comes home, my friend.

And it's better to be uncool and worked up, than not ... otherwise, when you feel the pain in the world, you'll simply explode. or implode. Believe me, you don't want to get in touch with your feelings too much, or you'll feel the horror and pain, not just the one-liner jokes we all love so much.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
one word...
Coca-cola

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Okay, I now believe you are totally insane regarding your economic views and are beyond hope and reason. You are such an extremist, you cannot see past your hatred.

Here you're being childish as well as ignorant.

eustace mullins, ‘Secrets of the Federal Reserve’
www.barefootsworld.net...

who are the private bankers that own the Fed that owns the banks that own the oil companies?
www.americanciviliancounter-terroristmanual.4t.com...

What companies do you hate the most

For neo-Nazi holocaust deniers

watched Esoteric Agenda video,:
video.google.com...

also, I can’t understand this ‘patriot’ stuff at all, if you do, can you explain it
do you understand? U.S.A. is a corporation, not a country.

part 1

part 2

also, for neo-nazi holocaust deniers: a reading list

(I'm not saying you deny the holocaust, but my premise is that you work for the FBI as a cointelpro agent provocateur assigned to disrupt and marginalize progressive ATS posters -- as witnessed by your advocacy of the NWO and the FED and you refusal to post even a single company that you hate ... apparently you love them all.)

There have been many good FBI folks, why don't you be good? You can be a double-agent paid by cointelpro but actually working to help people, wouldn't you like that? (have looked for 10 minutes but can't find the name of the dept head at FBI who had tracked bin Laden for 10 years and was prohibited by FBI and Bush and Cheney from further investigation, then was forced out of FBI and started new job as head of security for WTC and killed the very next day at 911) Why can't you be a hero, why do you have to discredit what good people are trying to do. See the glass as half full, not half empty, and lend a hand to make things better.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
Federal Reserve (It IS a company)
ALL oil
All financial derivatives
All insurance
All RIAA members
ALL broadcasting conglomerates
ALL hedge funds
MOST drug companies

Thanks a million. It's very interesting how new member to ATS, such as me and you (I've been here about 4 months) ... are very eager to out these companies.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
Amway - Quixtar

and a whole list of companies most of you have already covered, but I just wanted to add this little jewel to the crown.

Amway ... very interesting.

I don't know what Quixtar is, sounds like a quick-fix oil company speculator in Qatar ... I'll have to investigate it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 19DCW71
Our UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Hmmm. That's great. No one else mentioned that one.

The US Govornment is the BIGGEST Crime Syndicate EVER and they actually have the audacity to point fingers and prosecute people for petty crimes when they Murder and plunder not only foreign countries, but their own people. The sooner They go out of business the better. Enjoy that NSA!

Here's a post for you, I can't figure it out, maybe you can:

The premise is that when the District of Columbia was in 1870s incorporated as a company, at the same time, the U.S. was incorporated as a separate company, too. And the constitution was changed.

The orig said: "the united states of America" and was changed to "the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" -- also, one of the amendments of the original constitution was deleted. Anyway, the 'Patriot' argument is the UNITED STATES Corporation took over the united states of America government. here's the post, if you figure it out u2u me.
'-- do you understand? U.S.A. is a corporation, not a country.' www.abovetopsecret.com...

also,
'ESOTERIC Agenda quick ref guide (in progress). Also, 'borderless' info from website re: Britain, IRS, U.S., U.N.' at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CNRHKick
McDonalds.
That stuff can kill people.

Thanks. Will add to list. Any other companies you hate come to mind?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
Can we do UK companies?

YES, PLEASE DO. WE WANT COMPANIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

If so:

the BBC.....rip off people in the uk to the tune of £139 a year, just for owning a tv. Whether you watch BBC or not, you have to pay this or you go to jail.

No kidding. I had no idea. I quess this is what's coming next to America, paying for corporate tv whether we watch it or not (we're a few hundred years behind Britain).

British telecom....i hate these guys. They have an almost complete monopoly on phone services, although it is changing slightly. I can finally get someone else to offer me line rental now. Never had that chance before.

That's quite a monopoly. The phone services over here are just as canabalistic, except for Metro. Which is a cellphone service that is about $45 a month for unlimited domestic calling per month.

Apparently SKYPE is about $100 to set up then $29 a year, that's right, a year ... it goes through the computer and probably will be the main reason the internet will get stuffy and have to be taxed.

Halifax Bank....stole over £900 from me over a year in "fees". After loads of people realised that these fees were very high and probably illegal, they started reclaiming...and after the banks had paid out millions, they ended up taking it to the courts to see if they were justified.
£39 fee for going overdrawn 10p.
How is that justified??
And then another £30 if you can't afford the last one.

No kidding. I was over 78 cents and was charged 78 dollars fee.

Honestly, hate Halifax so much that i refuse to watch their adverts.

I know. Some the those commercials are so discusting. By the way, only the British mouthwash commercials seem to be shown on U.S. tv. Not sure on the reasoning for that.

What do you think of the City of London Bankers?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join