It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what company(s) do you hate the most?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
(note: I've changed the title of this post a couple times, it originally started out with me asking help to put together a list of companies that should be nuked. Folks took me seriously, so I explained it was a 'metaphor', then have changed the title a couple times.

Surely you can add a company or two to this list of the the companies you hate the most. Providing any url's to help illustrate your opinion would be helpful. Thanks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Burson-Marsteller, Delta Oil, Nimir Petroleum, Corral Petroleum, Texaco, Unocal, Amerada Hess, Frontera Resources, Delta-Nimir, Marei Bin Mahfouz & Ahmed Al Amoudi Group of Companies & Factories, Corral Petroleum, National Commercial Bank

[edit on 23-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
They say that a great many people find it difficult to help others, but this is because they do not realise that it is nessecary for them to help those closest to them.

The reverse is also true.

If you think that you can do some good in the world by bringing death upon the poor workers whom are making a living by working for these multi-national, professionally bias companies, then go ahead.

You won't get help from me, however.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

It's a metaphorical nuke, not a real nuke. And it's only directed at the board of directors.

Thanks for inspiring me to clarify this in my orig post.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Define "Nuked".

Are you referring to a Ddos or similar type of action or are you speaking about A&H Bombs? It just makes me suspicious considering you are asking for URL's.
Your post rings alarm bells.

BTW both actions are illegal and should be reported to ATS staff

IRM

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Define "Nuked". Are you referring to a Ddos or similar type of action or are you speaking about A&H Bombs?

By 'nuked', I'm referring to companies that should be eliminated because they cause war and genocide. I'm just saying 'nuked' because I'm trying to get at the companies you hate the most.

The url is just to augment your opinion as to 'why' the company should be 'nuked' -- it's not a real nuke.

Think of it as a big eraser blotting out companies that you hate, and why you hate them.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The DHS would like to have a word with you sir. Please turn around for further information.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

DHS? Department of bribe-taking sh*thead Cheney-Bush puppets?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Monsanto
Chiquita
De Boers
Wal-Mart
McDonalds
Coca-Cola
Blackwater
Exxon-Mobil
Shell
Haliburton

I am sure there are thousands more

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 6/23/2008 by pstiffy]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pstiffy

Monsanto
Chiquita
De Boers
Wal-Mart
McDonalds
Coca-Cola
Blackwater
Exxon-Mobil
Shell
Haliburton

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

also, I forgot Enron -- I guess I have to augment the definition of a company a little bit by "a company = a board of directors" -- that way, companies that are defunct AREN'T REALLY, because the as**ole directors or former directors are still around doing damage to us.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Verizon is a company that should be on this list.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Verizon is a company that should be on this list.

Thanks. You got it ... it's on.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sprint, you will notice your bill is a different price every month.

Wal-Mart, they don't look out for the average Joe.

ISPs, the ones that want to restrict internet access

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Sprint ... Walmart

I hate Sprint with a passion. The rip-off thieves of the universe.

And ISP's who want to limit time --- I agree. They got to go.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Apple.

I really can't think of any others and I just don't like apple because of their fruity products. Then again, if someone is retarded enough to pay $400 for an mp3 player and $250 every 18 months to replace the battery...well I don't really feel bad for them.

OOH just thought of a real one. Toll Road companies...They really are holding people back. Imminent Domain, misuse of taxpayer dollars to only then be privatized, ridiculous fees, blocking drivers' ability to renew their plates, unfair access to police services...

[edit on 6/23/2008 by sc2099]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
IBM, Verichip, Nestle.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sc2099

$400 for an mp3 player and $250 every 18 months to replace the battery ... & toll road companies

I didn't know they were that expensive to buy and maintain. It would be great if they could also carry live-time video of real-time ongoing war footage, and watch people's heads get blown across the street while listening to their favorite music. That would be really hip. Then there'd never be any reason to ever get real.

Got to forgive my cynicism at the moment. I have musician friends and it's not fair to pick on people who like to listen to music, is it?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
monsanto
scotts
chemlawn
any chemical co

and now where it gets complicated for me
bell
boeing
lockheed
mcd-douglass
ect,etc

i love military hardware and learning about all the latest tech, but i believe the military contractors run the u.s. and are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths for profit

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
reply to post by sc2099

$400 for an mp3 player and $250 every 18 months to replace the battery ... & toll road companies

I didn't know they were that expensive to buy and maintain. It would be great if they could also carry live-time video of real-time ongoing war footage, and watch people's heads get blown across the street while listening to their favorite music. That would be really hip. Then there'd never be any reason to ever get real.

Got to forgive my cynicism at the moment. I have musician friends and it's not fair to pick on people who like to listen to music, is it?

I'm not really sure what you're saying.

I'm not picking on music fans...everyone likes music; I'm saying that ipods are a pathetic attempt at a status symbol and a crappy investment, and I don't appreciate the way Apple's corporate culture promotes this item as the be-all/end-all of coolness.

What's any of this got to do with war?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
With billions served, I hate McDonald's, sorry if its off topic... but we would all do alot better without.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

monsanto, scotts, chemlawn, any chemical co; and now where it gets complicated for me...bell, boeing, lockheed, mcd-douglass ect,etc

This is a great list! I used to work in aerospace and modern technology is fascinating-- even if we don't benefit from it and it's not available to us. Thanks for the reply!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join