It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair wants law changed to allow pre-emptive strikes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
LONDON (Reuters) - Tony Blair, battling to shake off the damaging controversy of the Iraq war, has called for a shake-up of the United Nations and has suggested international law may needed changing to allow pre-emptive military strikes.

Blair issues terror warning

Thats about right for Blair. Just because Dubya made pre-emptive strikes in Iraq, Tony wants to do the same. What a complete waste of space this man is.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I don't know whats scarier: that tony blair wants to allow pre-emptive strikes or your avatar Pisky.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well, hell, if Dubya can do it, why cant I?

I cant think of a single spot the UK would want to premptively strike on its own. But hell, I think premptive striking is actually a good policy. A nice bloody third world war will horribly shake up humanity, and either destroy nit for force it to pull its . out of its collective ass.

It was bound to happen. You cant stop natural law. You cant stop the warmongers, its human nature.

Thats why I push the colinaization of space: so that some of us can flee this asshole of the solar system and the 6 billion simian evolutionary jokes that run it.

new topics

join