It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun - UFO is spotted over Bristol and recored on cam..23/06/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The Sun - UFO is spotted over Bristol 23/06/08

www.thesun.co.uk

Puzzled professional John Clamp, 25, felt compelled to contact The Sun for answers after we sensationally reported last week that a UFO threatened a police chopper in the sky above nearby Cardiff.

John, who lives in Montpelier, Bristol, said: "I read the article in The Sun over the weekend. I have seen a UFO above us repeatedly.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think some kind of really big ufo activity going on on UK. You can watch the video too the guy who reported it to The Sun

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Probably just a satellite.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Probably just a satellite.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Pshh

UFO's are nothing more then Super Government Weapon deactivators and the Terrorists made their way to the U.K. And they are taking care of business.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Wait a minute, thought people on ATS didn't really trust "The Sun" and it's reporting?

Well either way, due to the fuzziness of that picture it really could be anything. For all we know it could be a a satalite, plane, or the international space station

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

UFO's are nothing more then Super Government Weapon deactivators and the Terrorists made their way to the U.K. And they are taking care of business.

Any references or ats thread about what you just said my friend?

Ya i am agree that here at ATS we dnt trust any reports of UFO'S at all.I dnt remember when end of the tread we get that yes its a real ufo.If any please post the link here i like to read about them

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Your statement is far more exotic and difficult to beleive than the content of this thread which i beleive is genuine.

Try laying of the coffee cornholio.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

Yeah, well, The Sun is a tabloid newspaper, but is immensely popular in Scotland also. It does have real news in it, but most of it is just Sports news, and celebrity stuff. There are tabloids that are 30 times worse; The Daily Sport and the Daily Star for example.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Suspiciously, it moves quickly to the left as the camera shakes - is the person with the camera running to the left?

I'm going to cry FAKE on this one pending investigation of the position of Venus.

It won't be the ISS - the Sun is too far around in the sky for that.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I'm going to cry FAKE on this one pending investigation of the position of Venus.
OK thn file a case against SUN

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The Sun's editors are lying scum (i'v met one), this is an obvious hoax as usual with this newspaper.

sty

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Bristol.. the home country of Concorde! Airbus, MOD , BAE Systems , Rolls Royce and dozens of smaller Aerospace companies. Why am I not surprised on this story?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ive just read about this in the sun there, came on here soon as to see if there was any good pictures or video. That one on the suns site is #e, real but unfortunatly #.

It says that loadsa people rang in and spotted it. Finishes off saying there waiting for a report from the helicopter that was chasing it.

Im really hoping someone got a good picture of it!

its rare we get a popular sighting like this by so many people. Video cameras are installed all over, people have really good camerea fones too so if any one saw it cudda easily snapped it up in seconds.

I now how the guy whos pissed off with the joke comments feels, but the police helicopter followed it till it ran low on fuel. That alone is enough to say it wasnt a plane, or secret weapon.

P.S why say secret weapon, wouldnt be much of a secret to test it out in that part of britain. especialy one that flys about with lights on it.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Once again 123space you bring it too us,If its true or not its well worth posting.
Well done for finding one again.
Flaged.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I posted last night Sat19th somewhere else on ATS that I watched 1 sometimes 2 red pulsating glowing spere/star like things moving in circles over bristol Avonmouth area approx from 11.20pm (could obviously have been going on prior to 11.20. I tried videoing on an old camcorder. damn wish I had a top of the range one now as the moon in backdrop seemed to mess around with ligh levels etc. really disapointed when I connected up to dvdrecorder to transfer.
From me - South Wales Sever estuary the object/s (mostly just one from my view) were easily 10miles min away from me. A rooftop obscurred some of view, bands of light cloud also,mostly the bright almost full moon was main problem with filming.
Someone else must of seen this! Can't personally believe they were helicopters - just intense glowing red (tint of orange) and seemed to pulsate in intensity. not fast pulsating - .
After seeing something in April this year travel north of Bristol (white glowing star like object) and shoot off within 6-8 secs at a different path and trajectory - I'm all out of ideas!
Comeon people of Bristol / Avon. did anyone else see anything.
Posted account on Mufon this evening also-was hoping to put video on too. but as I said ,poor quality. Will try again and adjust dvd quality settings etc, never know there might be something worth putting on the web after all.

top topics

join