It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I didn't even bring up sitchin.

I understand the frustration. I do. was just saying how it comes across sometimes is all.

You are very passionate about your work that much is clear. I have not seen enough of anything so far to make a determination in any direction however I do often go deaf when someone starts relating aliens to demons. While I hold no beliefs I do consider much more stongly that the entirety of most religions are based on the misperceptions of people who had no way to explain what they were seeing and ended up worshiping those with abilities they could not explain.

If even an average person from today were to go back in time even 5,000 years with something as simple as a battery pack and a few portable devices they would be seen as gods just for the displays of our basic electronics.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

the nephilim hybrids, after death, had no resurrection because they were neither human nor angelic. an example of this is in the Epic of Gilgamesh, when he witnesses the death of his clone, Enkidu, and starts to be concerned by his lack of immortality. He knew his body was going to die eventually, even though he was 2/3rds god it says.

My theory was that when Enkidu died, Enki modified Gilgamesh so that he could "possess" him. Gilgamesh (who was also Nimrod, Narmer, Enmerkar, and Asar (Osiris) then set about re-building Enki's Eridu. He had to get workers though, and this is where I think the story ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA, sews up the gap - He had them gated here from somewhere else in the universe, specifically, from enemy territory. This caused a great deal of confusion because they didn't speak the same languages or have the same cultures. In the texts, this event is referred to as the Namshub of Enki, and the Tower of Babel

are you saying you don''t believe someone could be possessed by a
parasite or some sort of body snatcher? Cause if you think about it, this was Enki's punishment (the biblical "serpent" in the Garden). .. et.al, he lost his legs (he was removed from the host body he was in, but he got another, so it was only a temporary punishment, apparently).

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

A very interesting video.I will have to look at the old flood story again.Well put together.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by NephraTari

are you saying you don''t believe someone could be possessed by a
parasite or some sort of body snatcher? Cause if you think about it, this was Enki's punishment (the biblical "serpent" in the Garden). .. et.al, he lost his legs (he was removed from the host body he was in, but he got another, so it was only a temporary punishment, apparently).

No lol I don't believe I brought that point up at all. I don't doubt that is possible. That and genetic engineering are both possible.

I just think the ancients misinterpretted technology and science as divinity and magick

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I would like to read more of MorningSky's transcripts.I have read the Terra papers,they are thought provoking to say the least.Thanks for posting this material

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Has anyone checked statistics on missing children in the USA alone? What's that got to do with anything? Everything. I have read the Terra Papers a dozen times and still find new clues because it carries a lot of ramifications in its implications.

I assume you mean the "millions of missing children" . There are not that many kids missing, just sloppy research and people not investigating the issue. 99.99 percent are returned in 24 hours. I see people saying there is a conspiracy of missing children over and over here. There isnt, do some research!!!!!!!

Why dont i post links your thinking? Im using my internet p
phone.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by drock905]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Fascinating thread and thanks to evrybody who has contributed this has had me intrigued!

A couple of questions though and aplogies for asking such a simple question but having only briefly read various books regarding the whole Enki/Enlil scenario I dont understand why Enki saved humanity from the flood?Was it just to get at Enlil?

What was the reasoning for Enlil to destroy the human race i the first place?

I will go and read the whole terra papers and other sources but who were the original ancient ones? what are thye supposed to have looked like and what were their original intentions?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

You got a star from me Karyn. I know what you are talking about and have said things I found on my own journies into the darkness of true reality.

We are a product of indoctrnation to a doctrine of lies created to control our thoughts and behaviors. I have told of something in our background running the front end of our reality. We are manipulated.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

kshaundell, welcome to ATS!
As for proof of who you are and whether or not you did what you say you did? I don't need proof of background to have a conversation about any subject on a forum, man. Don't sweat it on my account. Just tell your story.

Cuhail

I seconds Cuhails thoughts on not needing background proof...........

Sign me up for your DVD copy as soon as you have one.......Karyn I believe you have my email addy as I had written to you about the missing page from the other thread......if you don't have it just drop me a U2U when the U2U system is up and running again.

I am SO GLAD YOUR HERE Karyn....

....please share with us everything you can.

I have a STRONG desire to relocate to 4 corners so I can wander around in the canyon lands.......... seeking. Ive spent much time there in my life and lived in Moab & Green River Utah for half my adult life...I 'feel' at home there and feel a strong pull to move even closer to the corners....
I am curious as to what area you might recall as having the largest concentration of old construction? Did Robert ever believe the Anasazi ruins around Mesa Verde were anything other than old Native American villages?

I wonder whats up with Canyon De'Chellay as it is said by the natives to be a place of bad spirits.....
(I'm prolly spelling that canyon name wrong as I have never been there)
I wonder what tugs at me so? Would you have any insight as to this area calling to me?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of the Garden

Enki didn't save humanity. He saved the Nephilim King of Sumer. This is a point that's overlooked by many. Enlil (if he's Jehovah) saved the humans in the biblical text. How this works out is, this is Enki's planet. Almost all the surviving texts from that timeframe were written by his priests and scribes. The humans, who were slaves, don't get to tell their side of it till almost Babylon. In Deutoronomy the descendants of Noah are reminded that their forefathers had retained the stories of those events as an oral history. Whereas the written ones had been the mainstream offerings of Enki's various scholars.

What was the reasoning for Enlil to destroy the human race i the first place?

Well you have to read alot of different sources to get most of the picture, but it would appear, accoridng to the Hindu Mahabharata, that the planet was nearly destroyed due to wars of various kinds. In the pseudopigraphical Book of 1Enoch, it appears food was in short supply. The genome of just about everything on the planet was messed up, either from pollution or tampering (recombinant DNA tech was one of Enki's hobbies, apparently). And the food sources ran out, so the hybrids started eating the humans. Humans were about to be snuffed out forever, it says.

so when the texts say Enlil wanted to destroy the planet because humans were too noisy, I theorize the actual word was more akin to polluted genetically rather than "noisy", and as they died, it says, their cries went up. Apparently alot of suffering from sickness, perhaps cancers and super germs, and who knows what all. It was a mess, anyway/ The impression I get is, we were about to get snuffed out forever, so he tried to rescue the situation, remove the nephilim hybrids and clean the planet, all in one fell swoop. Enki saved some of the nephilim, which lead to Enlil getting very mad at him.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Undo thanks for your response that makes more sense, im just strarting to read all this in more depth and want to look at the wider implications ie the supposed manipulations that world is subject to and he purpose or religion/spirituality in the picture.

This is going to lead into another question which you started to answer actually.

If as some believe Jehovah (Enlil) led the Hebrews out of egypt in the exodus was the god of the old testament and the subsequent lineage of the Hebrews associated with the apparent 'good' (or better natured of two bad apples) 'god'.
I'm just wondering how the beliefs of Christ (dont mean to get into too much religious debate - apologies for this) fit into the picture, in particular the goddess theory and if there was an awareness of these events underpinning hebrew beliefs or were they brainwashed into the monothesitic beliefs that came after.
The monetheistic approach of the exodus is usually accepted as a male god, in previous posts its been stated that the original beliefs were of goddess worship so did Enlil have an agenda to create a new religion based away from this earlier practice?

Be really grateful if anyone could shed some light on this.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

Enki wasn't just one person. He didn't leave, ya know. He's a serpent, a body snatcher, if you will. Not a snake, a serpent. He's also a cloner. He cloned Enkidu from Gilgamesh, for example. He planned on using the clone but when it died, he modified Gilgamesh instead. He was also Cush (chinese referred to him as he of eyes with double brightness) and Nimrod (Enmerkar, Gilgamesh, Narmer, and Asar, also known as Osiris), who tried to rebuild the E.ABZU on the same spot. Enki didn't leave. He's never left. This is his planet.

Well... I am just going by the Terra Papers... They say that Marduk, Ea's son, took over (the admin) with the help of the SHETI from Enlil and that Ea left to the Pleaides... So either you are correct, and an error was made in the Terra Papers - Bek'Ti may have misinformed, the grandfather may have mixed things up, Robert may have failed to get it right, or...? Or you are not correct. [shrug] I have no clue.

So... How do we determine which version is correct?

All this confusion is due to the Babel incident when he brought new languages and cultures here, threw the Babel gate.

I have read a number of interpretations of the Babel incident, and have heard that what they were actually building was a spaceship... [shrug]

I dunno. There is SOOO much, and so much is conflicting or at least hidden in its meaning. Thanks for trying to clear things up for me. Not fully sure they are any clearer, but at least I have yet another set of data to correlate. [smile]

[edit on 6/24/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaundell
PS - As I do not have a current address for Robert, I cannot encourage anyone downloading the Terra Papers online to make a contribution directly to him as the book is copywritten and how he supported his family for many years. I would wish those who are fortunate to have a copy in their possession to be grateful to Robert for taking the time to put the story not just in print, but to also make available to us (the white folk) what has always been known to them, the natives and to take to heart that this is their version of the creation 'myth' that parallels every other one from ancient civilizations and to pass the teachings on.

Ok Wait just a moment.

Us the White Folk? And Them, the natives?

Where do you think White folks come from? Do you think the first white folks were somehow sprung from a city dwelling?

White Folks are natives too, alhtough not to North America. And white folks are endowed with the same spiritual capacities as other colors. The differences that you might be attempting to allude to are more born out of differences in environment such as "large populated techno civilization".

Anyway, back to the topic...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of the Garden

Well let's start with the Divine Council. Pagans have been saying for many years now that human culture use to be pantheistic or paganistic, many gods, anyway. I believe there's sufficient text to prove this is actually true. The hints come in the Septuagint translation of the Old Testament texts, specifically those in which the description of the events following the Tower of Babel are described.

It appears that because the events at the Tower had lead back to a nearly identical situation as what had caused the problems prior to the flood, the question was posed to the Divine Council as to what the solution should be. It was decided to split the people with the various languages up into separate nations, over which a council of 70 gods would preside. My theory is these are who you end up hearing about later in stories such as the gods of Olympus and so forth. Which, as you recall, contains both males and females

it's my belief that Jehovah was asexual and in fact, most of the 2/3rds were asexual. and that sex was a flesh function that most of the gods didn't require. somehow, as Enlil, he ends up with not just a wife, but lots of them. I dunno why, but the idea of sex seems irrelevant for an ascended body. so i'm not sure what the deal is with that. if it's more enki trickery or what. gotta watch that guy with both eyes. he's a slippery one.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaundell

You should look into the "Urantia Book" as it is the best written account of the actuality of the "fallen angels" and the reasons it all happened as it did. There's still a higher meaning to it all.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Not sure. This is EA's (Enki) planet, so I dunno. When he disappears from one persona, he's really not gone. He's just in a new host. He's a body snatcher and a cloner, so if he doesn't have one lined up, he clones one. If i'm understanding this correctly. For all I know he may have been Marduk. lol It amazes me when people read how he was this tricky, crafty character, like the Norse Loki, but still trust him. It's an odd sorta thing. A real head scratcher.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

the image of Enki from Eridu depicts him with 6 or 7 fingers on each hand. these little nuances seem to suggest more than an art form. not to mention

In the canyonlands area four corners of the American southwest there are MANY pertoglyphs & pictographs showing 6 & 7 fingered hands.

Petroglyph= chipped, or pecked into the rock, indenting the stone.

Pictograph= pigment added to the stone in a 'painting' sort of way, and not chipped into the stone

[edit on 24-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Not sure. This is EA's (Enki) planet, so I dunno.
Actually this is OUR planet and wasn't that what Robert Morningsky wanted us to remember in all of this?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Not sure. This is EA's (Enki) planet, so I dunno.
Actually this is OUR planet and wasn't that what Robert Morningsky wanted us to remember in all of this?

That is my understanding... And we are told in the Papers that EA is sending us encouragement via mathematical crop circles...

Personally, I "feel" that the Papers are most correct - that EA is (or was...) in the Pleiades. That is my sense, and based on nothing more. [shrug]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have to say that the Terra Papers have given me the clearest insight into ancient business, that i've ever come across. It corroborates a lot of what i have read about ever since I got onto the internet (about 15 years ago), and makes sense more than any bible i've read ( hebrew, christian, book of Mormon etc).

So thank you Robert Morning Sky for writing down your teachings. thanks to everyone who managed to give it to the world, including the torrent i got it from.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join