It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Uhuh,

I recently read a book by M. Oldfield Howley called "The Cat In Myth & Magic". In the book it is noted that Voltaire coined the phrase, "Making God In Our Own Image" which you may find interesting.

To break it down, the chapter that Voltaire's quote appears in examines how all the gods of ancient times weren't portrayed using the human likeness, and how the human form became a fashion much later in our history.

I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing with what your saying. Given none of us were there, it's conjecture... and very interesting conjecture to be sure.

Now - let's get back on topic with Robert Morning Sky.

Enough Said!

IRM

Edit for dreaded typos

[edit on 24/6/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by InfaRedMan

there was a goddess culture on this planet but they were reptilian, not humans, and it goes as far back as the oldest humanoid statue, circa 20000 bc ... the venus of milledorf (spelling?) is also a reptilian. she has the stripes on her legs and her face has been totally disfigured by some weird pattern so none of her features are discernable. somebody, somewhere, doesn't want us to know what happened.

I think what happened was when Ra usurped everything around 4000 BC and at that time actually defaced many of the carvings of previous female pharoahs which was the beginning of the male religion because Ra was male (though I understand he was supported/manipulated by deviant females) to do what he did. I've seen some evidence of this in the canyonlands and on documentaries about egypt where things have been scratched beyond recognition.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

ok but my question was have you read this book? and do you feel it coincides with the Terra Papers?

i am interested in any other writings that you could suggest on this same subject.

i am new to all this as in the Terra Papers were the first i had heard of the ancient history of earth, and would like to find more readings on the subject.

i have purchased this book "old world secrets" because of the hype i read on the thread, and see no reason why someone would commit suicide over this book.

again i was just wondering your opinion on this book, but it seems that you do not like this book or have not read it.

also i can not wait for the other workings of Mr. morning sky, and any other information you have.

i would also like to add that the Terra Papers seem to fit the best for me in the true interpretation of earths history.

edited to add: sorry, i think i need to go back and read all the posts in this thread and i will find other writings that i should read. thanks again for the info and joining our comunity!

[edit on 6/24/2008 by keeff]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

This was also discussed in relation to Enki and Inanna's showdown over her "theft" of the ME.

Anybody have any theories what the ME were?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I am wondering if there's a better way to chat sometime - like a chat room? I don't know of any offhand, but think it would be awesome - any ideas?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think they were also referred to as the Tablets of Destiny. My best guess is genetic codes...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

there is a chat system here ,.but you need 200+ posts to enter it

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

We have a chat room here at ATS but the rules stipulate that you must have 500 ATS points before you can join in
. Other than that, perhaps someone could set up a separate IRC room on a chat server somewhere else?

Anyone?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by keeff

Sorry - no, I have not read the book or really heard about it and expect the book was only that guys excuse for dying rather than the book causing a thing.
I also found the Terra Papers suddenly made a lot of sense of everything else I'd come across for decades earlier as since I was very very young I'd always felt something was wrong - somehow I shouldn't be here - which ultimately pushed me on my journey to learn as much as I could about our existance before I died (lol - to make sure I had the 'choice' of returning) rather than forced to return - recycle as opposed to reincarnation. There are some differences between all histories, but there are more similarities if we keep our minds open to all possible answers and use our instincts to read/hear/see/feel between the lines.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Well this image, for example, depicts a child reptilian.

www.thestargates.com...

the image of Enki from Eridu depicts him with 6 or 7 fingers on each hand. these little nuances seem to suggest more than an art form. not to mention the reptiles were the primary inhabitants of this planet for hundreds of thousands of years. to top it off, the word "seraph" (plural seraphim=angels) has a very interesting translation that basically says "fiery flying serpent' (glowing is another way to say fiery, as is shining, shiny and brass, brazen, like glowing metal).

anyway, if i have to be quiet about it, i will but it's rough

[edit on 24-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

There was a book we had back then on genetics that said six digits is actually a dominant gene - in that if someone carries it, it will dominate the five finger gene. There are a small number of people born with six digits, but usually they have them removed surgically so they can be normal... whatever that means... lol. There is also a race of people, the melungians (I think that's the name) who are born genetically with boney ridges on their skulls. Many anomalies which makes the research fascinating and anything but boring!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i think they had something similar to the dial home device on stargate sg-1, DHD for short. and that's what the ME was, not genetic codes but
a device or series of codes for operating the abzu (the gate). why else would the abzu be connected to specific stars, why would the gods be born from the abzu? ya know, there's big gaps in theories some folks create for all this data, they don't honestly address them.

did you know abydos is a greek word and that the egyptian word is "abdju". the dj is pronoucned z so abdju (abydos) was pronounced abzu? did you know samuel noah kramer knew the abyss was the abzu? what's the abyss doing connected to specific stars? why does it say the abzu was a gate to the underworld, which ends up being a gate to the stars? things that make you go hmm.. ever wonder why the bottomless pit in revelation 9 is in the same area of the world, and also means abyss and why there are weird flying monstrosities coming out of it in that chapter? ever wonder who apollyon is in that chapter? (hint: he had a city named eridu)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am all into helping to support Robert and his story. Where can we "buy/donate" for a copy of his book as well as any video he has done?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
EA was RA.
I think.

Nope. RA was Marduk. EA was EN-KI (Enki).

Check out my glossary of the Terra Papers on the other thread, page 19.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObamaMomma
reply to post by Amaterasu

fun fiction thats all.
cannot compare to the flat earth theory.

[shrug] In your paradigm, i suppose so.

here is one reason why this terra papers is faulty.
if they made us as slaves, why did they give us free will to revolt?

if i was gonna make slaves they would have no free will, they would be perfect, obedient animals with minimal IQ and perfect health so I wouldn't have to keep making ore they would live longer. they would also not kill eachother off in wars.

It is because EA wanted the rogue "Beasts" to have free will and intelligence (to spite his brother, AN-EN (EN-LIL, Enlil)) that we are the way we are. The lizards are working with what they got. They had great successes with us teaching us that life is to work hard and in service to "the one god" with reward to come after death. For centuries it worked well enough.

But things have changed recently...

someone has read too many fiction books and watch to many movies (yes, they get cable on the reservation)

Back in the '40's when Morning Sky's grandfather came up with this info? Really?

And Morning Sky wrote the Papers in the '70's - BEFORE Star Wars.

Well, you keep believing that it isn't real. That's fine by me. Sleep well.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yes, I believe the 6 finger theory has something to do with the gods (small 'g') and the hybrid children from the "Men of the renowned". That's why we have 12 months instead of 10. That's why we have 360 degrees in a sphere (dividable by 12). Incidentally, legend suggests that Nibiru returns roughly every 3,600 years (which you already know). Jesus allegedly had 12 people at the last supper. We have 24 hours in a day.. and so on, and so on, and so on.

All of these numbers are base 6.

On the lighter side of things, Imagine how much cooler it would be when playing guitar with polydactylism. I sense some awesome lead breaks! hehehe!

As a side note; I get the feeling that your trying to teach me something here that you think I may not be familiar with? Would I be correct in that assumption. Yes I am impressed with your knowledge but I am the proud owner of a rather large bookcase myself

IRM

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Is it possible what your suggesting? My answer would be that anything is possible but firstly, we must look at the probability of both. Though I'm not trying to blow my own trumpet or degrade your hypothesis in any way, I feel that an 'earth bound' solution is more likely.

Part of our brain (not heart) is referred to as reptilian but that is not to be taken literally. It's more a metaphor for 'primitive' or primal.

Do I believe that off-world intelligences have visited this planet? Yes - but I don't subscribe to the motivations that have been suggested.

Fair enough. I figured it WAS possible, as I believe the Terra Papers are about as close to the truth as we can get at the moment, and combined with the recent interview of Mark Richard's wife, describing horrendous sexual behavior on the part of aliens at Dulce ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ), I might suspect that we humans are blamed for a lot of stuff done by less than human beings.

Thank you for your reply.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by undo

As a side note; I get the feeling that your trying to teach me something here that you think I may not be familiar with? Would I be correct in that assumption. Yes I am impressed with your knowledge but I am the proud owner of a rather large bookcase myself

IRM

i know this is off topic,. but this statement just reminded me of the movie Anchor man. "i'm kinda a big deal around here, i have many leather bound books!."

in no way am i being disrespectful,. just found it funny

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Enki wasn't just one person. He didn't leave, ya know. He's a serpent, a body snatcher, if you will. Not a snake, a serpent. He's also a cloner. He cloned Enkidu from Gilgamesh, for example. He planned on using the clone but when it died, he modified Gilgamesh instead. He was also Cush (chinese referred to him as he of eyes with double brightness) and Nimrod (Enmerkar, Gilgamesh, Narmer, and Asar, also known as Osiris), who tried to rebuild the E.ABZU on the same spot. Enki didn't leave. He's never left. This is his planet.

He was Enki and EA (known as Ra to the egyptians. Their stories are nearly identical. The NUN of the egyptians is the same thing as the ABZU. In fact, later, they begin calling the E.ABZU the E.NUN! The primeval mountain of creation rising up out of the Nun is Eridu, the E.ABZU, rising up out of the Abyss, out of the Abzu. Same bat time, same bat channel.

All this confusion is due to the Babel incident when he brought new languages and cultures here, threw the Babel gate.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

sorry. dunno what i'm trying to say other than, i think ancient history is pretty much real, and you think it's something less. i'm not sure what that something less is, but i'm just doing my darndest to show my research. i might be totally wrong, but at this point, i don't think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join