It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 29
80
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Yes, the possibility of the living game, or enki's soul wiping machine and recycling as perpetual slaves. We need safe passage off this planet and freedom for everyone. This is what I believe this is all about. Freeing this planet from this system of slavery. And partly why some ets are here.


Hi Mystiq

Do you believe it's Enki doing the soul catching??? My understanding it is the greys, the minions who are doing it, not Ea/Enki. That sounds like recon's belief?

I think its about a war above and beyond all this and part of the reason for the war is because we have souls (perhaps they don't and want one like we do). I think that's why there's so many abductees who recall something inserted up their nose - I think they're getting at the pineal gland where we secrete. But nothing I've learned points to Ea/Enki doing this ? So where does that come from?

Ra/Marduks reign, around 2000 BC is when things got really bad for humans - I think its got something to do with Ra and the greys, not Ea/Enki!




posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund
 


and with that post, you've just ignored around 1000 years of recorded history.



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Hey undo - I recalled several conversations back you mentioned you have astral traveled? Can I ask you some questions about it? I'm wondering seriously about astral travelers who have experienced any limitations out of their bodies, like being stopped somehow at a point...


I am SO OFTEN stopped....its become a ridiculous joke really......my giant thread on OOBE is my journal of all my travels as well as the ongoing conversation with many others who also have interest in OOBE.....

Ive been stopped by hands...I can feel the hands grasping me.....Ive been stopped by what looked like a bigfoot kinda feller who was around me for a while........its all such a strange adventure, and HARD to discuss without coming off like a full blown lunatic.



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by kshaund
 


and with that post, you've just ignored around 1000 years of recorded history.


Sorry undo - - - I really don't understand what posting about what "I think" regarding souls and pineal glands has to do with any history.




posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by kshaund
Hey undo - I recalled several conversations back you mentioned you have astral traveled? Can I ask you some questions about it? I'm wondering seriously about astral travelers who have experienced any limitations out of their bodies, like being stopped somehow at a point...


I am SO OFTEN stopped....its become a ridiculous joke really......my giant thread on OOBE is my journal of all my travels as well as the ongoing conversation with many others who also have interest in OOBE.....

Ive been stopped by hands...I can feel the hands grasping me.....Ive been stopped by what looked like a bigfoot kinda feller who was around me for a while........its all such a strange adventure, and HARD to discuss without coming off like a full blown lunatic.


Thanks for posting here - I will find your thread and check it out. I just really wonder about what's waiting at death, which I'm presuming is very similar to astral traveling, only a little more permanent... because if there are traps and tricks, best to know them now.


Because I really don't want to come back here and go through all this again and again and infinitum. All these layers of lies upon lies via government deception is just not right - have to find my way to God's office and file a complaint!



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaundThanks for posting here - I will find your thread and check it out.


I`d be interested to read that thread too. Could you post a link to it, please? I tried finding it, but only came across this one:



C2C!! tonights topic, O.O.B.E with Robert Bruce theRiverGoddess



posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
well since a couple of you are asking (lol)
Below is the link to the big OOBE thread.....sticked to the top of the paranormal forum here....please get past the 1st page, for its so squirrelly out of control from my POV looking back.....the other pages are much more interesting as I learn and grow, but it is the post of OTHERS and not me that are so amazing as people schooled in OOBE share the 'how to' and try and help me become more proficient.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
a few people have learned to induce OOBE from that thread.

Ive posted on your thread before Karen, just a long while back when it was new......I keep up and read this thread all the time, as well as the other Terra Papers thread, but only post when I think I can add something....




[edit on 26-4-2009 by theRiverGoddess]



posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund
 


well who is Enki? Didn't he teach us "knowing"? Didn't he make our flesh bodies? Now think about what Jesus says about the flesh body: It's constantly at war with your spirit... one is temporary (flesh body) and the other is eternal (spirit body). So if Enki created the flesh body, what was the purpose? According to their texts, it was for enslavement. The other anunnaki didn't want to work, it says. So they asked him to solve the problem, and we were his solution: self-replicating slaves. who else would have a reason to reboot the hardware?

[edit on 26-4-2009 by undo]



posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by undoThe other anunnaki didn't want to work, it says. So they asked him to solve the problem, and we were his solution: self-replicating slaves. who else would have a reason to reboot the hardware?


But, there must have been something in it for our souls, don`t you think? Experiencing life in the material realm. It`s not all bad, is it?



posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bridas
 


nope, not all bad by a long shot. not gonna complain about what i got, even if it might seem like nothing to one person, or riches to someone else. you make due and smile about it if possible.



posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by undonope, not all bad by a long shot. not gonna complain about what i got, even if it might seem like nothing to one person, or riches to someone else. you make due and smile about it if possible.


That`s the spirit!



Monty Python - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life


Youtube



posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by kshaund
 


well who is Enki? Didn't he teach us "knowing"? Didn't he make our flesh bodies? Now think about what Jesus says about the flesh body: It's constantly at war with your spirit... one is temporary (flesh body) and the other is eternal (spirit body). So if Enki created the flesh body, what was the purpose? According to their texts, it was for enslavement. The other anunnaki didn't want to work, it says. So they asked him to solve the problem, and we were his solution: self-replicating slaves. who else would have a reason to reboot the hardware?

[edit on 26-4-2009 by undo]


Ahhh - I see now - good point, but my understanding is that Enki and his partner made the body, but the Akhu came and offered the passion... and as I understand it there was a MAJOR coup somewhere previous to 2000 BC (sometimes referred to as the time when the Bird Tribes left) and THAT's when the recycling of souls started via the greys. That's how I understand it - not Enki recycling souls, he made the body, the Akhu offered passion, there was a coup, Enki and other left and voila here we are and everyone wants our pineal gland it seems and they're just running us on a treadmill we can't see.

Add to that we're cut off electromagnetically from the rest of the universe and anyone else who might actually be on our side as well as having an obstacle course at death, well, that's where I'm coming from.

Save our Souls has a whole new meaning considering it might be literal!




posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
both jesus and buddha offer a solution to this dilemma, i do believe. in one text, buddha is said to be responsible for ending the reincarnation cycle. this is depicted by the severing of mt. sumeru (the disrupting of the wormhole attached to the abzu gate, the slaying of tiamat, the cutting in half of the great dragon). all this relates back to the influx of new slaves via the abzu gate. i had considered that to be new slaves from elsewhere, not new bodies for old souls. perhaps it's both. jesus' solution is you can ascend and become a god, son of god, or what have you, yourself ... i think that was buddha's point as well.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by undo]



posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
(sometimes referred to as the time when the Bird Tribes left) (


Karyn,

Have you ever read Return of the Bird Tribes by Ken Carey?


A multifaceted book, it is among other things, a history of the 'Bird Tribes' presence on Earth, beginning with our species first dawning of sentience. It tells of how the Warrior Tribes (the egoic separative consciousness) became dominant, and the reasons for the Bird Tribes withdrawal for the most part from the Earth. It also brings the promise of their returning presence now.


Link to Website

I would love to hear about anymore information concerning the Akhu. From what you say, they have part of the key to unlocking our souls.



posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bridas
 


Yes, I read the Bird Tribes when it came out. Egyptian history also has changes around 2000 BC which I think is when they left and/or went underground or blended in. Who knows - maybe its all three and more possibilities too.



posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I thought back to that book when learning about our hidden history from time to time. Bird tribes, don't know if that's et's in ships or literally bird type beings.

I've heard others talk of the Elders or the Watchers when referring to (benevolent) for lack of better term beings who are there for us in some way, maybe at death, maybe if we jump the reincarnation cycle. I think they could be the ones often perceived as angels, to me they're maybe the 'other' part of our soul we're trying to return to.



posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
both jesus and buddha offer a solution to this dilemma, i do believe. in one text, buddha is said to be responsible for ending the reincarnation cycle. this is depicted by the severing of mt. sumeru (the disrupting of the wormhole attached to the abzu gate, the slaying of tiamat, the cutting in half of the great dragon). all this relates back to the influx of new slaves via the abzu gate. i had considered that to be new slaves from elsewhere, not new bodies for old souls. perhaps it's both. jesus' solution is you can ascend and become a god, son of god, or what have you, yourself ... i think that was buddha's point as well.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by undo]


Well, you know I've come to believe it's kind of a melting pot for pretty much anything - probably both like you surmised. I think one of the differences is that creating the body does not mean it has a soul - and that as their creation got better, it got consciousness, but still not a soul. And as a third addition is when the Akhu, the light beings, offered a strand of their dna and its from that we get the spontaneity, the passion, the drive and longing for knowing rather than just being smart drones. So if a bunch of Akhu thought they could come here and 'play' getting totally mind-wiped and therefore stuck, as I understand it, it just makes the coup all the sweeter for the greys and those that supported the takeover anyway - it's like a bonus to them.

I'm pretty disgusted thinking this could even remotely be true, but it really looks like there's more truth than not to us being genetically manipulated and thoroughly deceived above and beyond --- and frankly get quite peeved about it too! It's just wrong to destroy life, isn't it?!? But its happening and it seems they indeed are well on their way to wiping out the 'vermin'.

I also still believe Tiamat was the planet before Earth, that it broke and became the asteroid belt and earth was the remaining chunk. The dragon could represent the Orions (reptilians)...?

Whatever the details, the story remains the same - we're under attack and have an all but invisible enemy but to a few people who've questioned the illusion.



posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess
 


Mmmmm.... I'm wondering if you'd be able to recommend a few of the posters in the OOBE thread who had exceptional stories - not that the experience isn't exceptional in itself, but I can't wade through 120+ pages (congratulations! )
and thought you might know off the top of your head


K.



posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund
 


i don't think that's it. animals also have passion. it's more than that, kshaund. it's beyond simple desire.



posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by kshaund
 


i don't think that's it. animals also have passion. it's more than that, kshaund. it's beyond simple desire.


Very few animals have what I would call passion - they mostly are instinctive and intuitive and can have emotions. But we would have to first define what passion means - to me it means to take the day off and do nothing by space out on the sky - animals don't do that. They don't take up a hobby and produce great works, like art. Yes, monkeys, apes, elephants, dolphins, etc. can with some limitation communicate and even do some art indicating they have consciousness... but passion??? I don't see it. They do what they're born to do and don't break off or away from their genetic history - passionate people do.



new topics

top topics



 
80
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

log in

join